Donald Trump vs Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump vs Joe Biden

Dear residents of SubSpace, tonight Emperor Donald Trump will face his opponent Joe Biden in a match with no disqualifications. It is the first in a series of fights that will lead to the title match in a few weeks.

Without further ado, he embodies the success, intelligence and hope of an entire planet. He is the master of SubSpace*. Men adulate him, and although he is fat and orange, he attracts the most beautiful women. He is 6'3'' tall for 239 pounds. He is the reigning United States of America Champion! Donald "The Don" TRUMP !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcgQuRYJOJc

Pre-match expert analysis:

Both fighters are very talented, Donald and Joe are two of my favorite fighters. I present to you a short summary of the skillz of the two fighters:

Donald's best-off, old-school era : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dyx-IQxcus

Joe Biden's deepest speech : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQCQxyGFokk

My bet:

Chances are, the game will be a squash in Donald's favor, who is much sharper. Donald's form will decide the game in anyway

Also, it's a safe bet that Joe is cheating to get to his end, it seems obvious to me that he will play the role of the heel tonight.
    I still vote for Donald because I think he is really an exceptional fighter, I have never seen someone so strong I think. It's like Ease is taking on Mean Gene, it's possible to see Mean Gene win, but everyone would bet on Ease because it's obvious.

I hope the debate will be fun and I wish all my SubSpace comrades who will watch it, most of them US citizens, a good viewing.

*server is in USA
    Last edited by qan; 09-29-2020, 07:48 PM. Reason: Racism

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
    Dear residents of SubSpace, tonight Emperor Donald Trump will face his opponent Joe Biden in a match with no disqualifications. It is the first in a series of fights that will lead to the title match in a few weeks.

Without further ado, he embodies the success, intelligence and hope of an entire planet. He is the master of SubSpace*. Men adulate him, and although he is fat and orange, he attracts the most beautiful women. He is 6'3'' tall for 239 pounds. He is the reigning United States of America Champion! Donald "The Don" TRUMP !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcgQuRYJOJc

Pre-match expert analysis:

Both fighters are very talented, Donald and Joe are two of my favorite fighters. I present to you a short summary of the skillz of the two fighters:

Donald's best-off, old-school era : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dyx-IQxcus

Joe Biden's deepest speech : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQCQxyGFokk

My bet:

Chances are, the game will be a squash in Donald's favor, who is much sharper. Donald's form will decide the game in anyway

Also, it's a safe bet that Joe is cheating to get to his end, it seems obvious to me that he will play the role of the heel tonight.
    I still vote for Donald because I think he is really an exceptional fighter, I have never seen someone so strong I think. It's like Ease is taking on Mean Gene, it's possible to see Mean Gene win, but everyone would bet on Ease because it's obvious.

I hope the debate will be fun and I wish all my SubSpace comrades who will watch it, most of them US citizens, a good viewing.

*server is in USA
    Nice job Qan, went for the edit over the nuke.

https://youtu.be/A9ouAh_p50Y

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Weak qan should have gone for the ban.

Comment

Well, he was also banned, but he obviously put a lot of time into the post ... which he had to screw up by making several sentences about who would use the n-word first. It didn't even make any sense.

More to the point: pretty bizarre debate, eh?
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Glad to hear he was also banned, ty.

Didn't see the live debate because it was at 2am in the UK. UK broadcasters have played a few clips of it, but I've learnt not to trust their out of context video clips. Surprised they didn't replay the whole thing today as they've been making a big deal of covering the US election.

Skimmed through it on YouTube. Feel pretty sorry for Americans having to vote for either of these 2 guys tbh. Ofc Trump has been a nightmare, it's like that thing where every argument on the internet ends up referring to Hitler, the exact same thing happens with Trump, and quite frankly I'm annoyed with America for polluting the internet with their Trump-related garbage. Biden doesn't fill me with confidence either, he's been in the system for too long, clearly good at playing the game, and I don't trust him to act in anything other than his own personal interest.

I'm sick of it going to whoever is the richest, and as a consequence we end up with guys who are so old and rich they're out of touch with most citizens. I still think Buttigieg was the best candidate. Dunno if you can do this in America, but here we spoil the ballot paper when we don't like any of the options, whether you draw a penis or not is your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
            Well, he was also banned, but he obviously put a lot of time into the post ... which he had to screw up by making several sentences about who would use the n-word first. It didn't even make any sense.

More to the point: pretty bizarre debate, eh?
            Biden honestly did much better than I expected given the last few weeks of hearing him try to be coherent. Credit where it's due.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Does anyone else find it embarrassing that Rab thanks Qan for banning someone for racism considering he's white and it doesn't personally slander him? Been a weird year, rich white kids hosting BLM events with no blacks in attendance. Might as well one up each other about how many black friends you have while bragging about how generous you are for making private donations.

Bet Rab has a BLM filter over his facebook profile avatar.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

???
                I think BLM is stupid, ur assuming stuff about me based on nothing but ur own bias.

Comment

Just weird to thank someone for banning someone over something that isn't your fight. Speaking for a group of people is frankly worse than the original reason for banning.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm speaking as someone who thinks that guy has got away with trolling for years and should have been banned a long time ago. I didn't even see what he posted so my comment is nothing to do with that.

Comment

He is a good enough dude, being fragile isn't a good look ever.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

As a quick addon, "trolling" has never been against the rules, and god help us if it ever is.
                        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

That's one way to ensure the community continues going down the shitter.

Comment

It's just my personal opinion, but I believe that trying to enforce a regulation as vague and yet as sweeping as "trolling" would be an unnecessary and extremely detrimental restriction on speech.

There are many ways to improve the community still, and it's worth considering many (for example, we ran a vote on whether or not to ban all political/religious/etc. speech). Please keep the gears turning thinking about the problem. It's an old and difficult one.

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                              It's just my personal opinion, but I believe that trying to enforce a regulation as vague and yet as sweeping as "trolling" would be an unnecessary and extremely detrimental restriction on speech.

There are many ways to improve the community still, and it's worth considering many (for example, we ran a vote on whether or not to ban all political/religious/etc. speech). Please keep the gears turning thinking about the problem. It's an old and difficult one.
                              Just ban all chat so nobody will be offended. Also can I still say cracker, mick, ching Chong wing wong? Are you guys only protecting blacks still? Or are jews protected also now, I can still talk about overinflated holocaust numbers right?
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X