Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1649814.html

Oh look, now its bomb threats. Have fun defending this Voth

"On Thursday evening, police confirmed that they were investigating an alleged plot to attack the center where the election ballots are being counted.

A tip came in that an individual or a group was travelling to the city from Virginia in a Hummer with the intention of attacking the election location. "
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Haven't read any of the thread, plan to over the weekend for fun. We all already agree that Trump lost both the popular vote and the electoral college and that there is no massive voter fraud taking place, right? I just want to make sure we can acknowledge the facts and then have a good faith argument from there.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• btw when people look like that it usually means their mother abused them.

Comment

• ROFL ronaldinho . Eyeliner , facial tattoos, burn victims, bruises on face, probable addicts who may possibly be homeless and colored hair triggers you I see. This type hate propaganda is akin to the anti-jew propaganda in Nazi Germany. How shallow are you to post selective mug shots to make some degrading overreaching point on the collective on non gender conforming people on earth and then lump them into the left with zero proof? I could easily post a montage of beautiful non gender conforming people or post "ugly" "stereotypical, fat toothless Trump supporters. This is the type divisiveness propaganda we need to get far away from to create a better world!!
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Although I admit to making fun, that is not the point. There is definitely something weird about these anarchists, that's the subject. Another example. Now give me the fat toothless Trump supporters and let's compare.

Comment

• ronaldo Not gonna play your degrade people game.. please grow up.. Stanya looks fine too .. she has hair loss so what.. jesus
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Why has she lost her hair? Never seen a woman like that

Comment

• Ever hear of alopecia?? Bald women are beautiful too ^_^
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It's called male pattern baldness for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I wish you would have shown a non right wing channel that only shows left wing violence. Right wingers have been beating people too and shooting people to death, , ramming cars into crowds killing people , beating people with bats, macing people with bear spray and shooting paint ball guns at peaceful folks. Both sides are to blame for the violence but this is a one sided hit piece video because she says Trump supporters don't do these type things. Hate this one sided news. Sick of both sides cherry picking to continue the divisiveness in this country.

Hopefully us Americans can calm down and start to work together. Trump purposely incited people on both sides and I truly hope Biden's tone is a more calming influence for the country.

Edit* lol saw the rest of video.. This right wing australian channel in the end basically pushes "fighting" saying there is a war being waged against them and it is time to for the right leaners to stand up and fight. She says taking a knee is unacceptable and just submission. (taking a knee to me is the peaceful way to protest) sigh.. This is what I'm talking about. The right is just as bad.. perhaps even more radical. They been talking about civil war and stuff and backing it up with armed militias.. and misconstruing the defund movement and BLM's legitimate concerns. Now as a result left wing militias forming.. This is a bad tit for tat cycle we have to break in the entire world
                      Jess, I respect you wholeheartedly and agree that it happens on both sides... However, those barricades to the White House (for election day) were not built for Trump supporters. Its not typical of the republican party's followers to protest violently, however, I place a great deal of blame upon the media's doorsteps. In your defense, we've never had a president like Trump, paired with sensationalized media, to brew this kind of outrage. Honestly, I think if both sides didn't fight Trump so hard, a lot more good would have come out of his presidency. Nonetheless, I personally would pin the majority of violent protesting to - not all though - the democratic party.
                      Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                      Rasaq> err moral

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluff View Post

Jess, I respect you wholeheartedly and agree that it happens on both sides... However, those barricades to the White House (for election day) were not built for Trump supporters. Its not typical of the republican party's followers to protest violently, however, I place a great deal of blame upon the media's doorsteps. In your defense, we've never had a president like Trump, paired with sensationalized media, to brew this kind of outrage. Honestly, I think if both sides didn't fight Trump so hard, a lot more good would have come out of his presidency. Nonetheless, I personally would pin the majority of violent protesting to - not all though - the democratic party.
                        No president in the history of America put up barricades around the White House, because no president in the history of America was as divisive and hated as Trump except for perhaps Abe Lincoln by the South. Lincoln didn't put up barricades either.

Of all the things you could have said, Trump's barricades is not a hill I would think someone would die on. It was ridiculous for him to put them up in the first place. It was just a symbol for why he was one of the worst presidents in American history.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I know a guy who installed the black metal no climb metal ones for George Floyd protests. The contract was like 12 million and he made a lot . Was a liberal metal working subcontractor that did it lol and security clearance was not that strict as everyone was on the perimeter. They all vaped thc on job I heard and made a decent chunk of change each. It was a local metal working labor union who does a lot of work for stairs, rails and fences around the metro stations here. Now Trump has put up a new white panel solid fence that is ugly as fuck and completely blocks the view for tourists. It is so tacky to look at and screams of oppression against the public ...also looks like Home Depot rofl so awful.. what an embarrassment.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• looks like sleepy joe wins!
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Testing 1234

Comment

• Obama 8 years
                                Trump 4 years

good bye orangutan and welcome to the dustbin of history.
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X