TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not looking so good for you vehicle.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
      Well shit. That sucks. I still think you're scum Jessup.
      lol this guy still is doubling down.. take note folks.. silly stuff
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Guys it's good news, we just confirmed we have a doctor

Originally posted by Turban
        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
          Guys it's good news, we just confirmed we have a doctor
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Lol Beast i assume I'll die tonight.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Well that was certainly less than ideal. The wagon that formed on me out of nowhere was crazy suspicious though, so it'll be interesting to see how the rest of those cards fall.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                I think scum right now are Panda, LF, and Kthx. If there's 4 scum, then maybe backwards or beast. I really dont think Vehicle or Voth are scum this game, and they're usually the first ones I look at.
                I find it ironic that I got tagged as scum when you voted for the same person I did. You voted for halp for a lack of "contribution" and I voted for halp for acting decidedly anti-town by purposely tying up the votes to save Jessup. That act alone made it worth the risk for me because Jessup HAS looked suspicious this game and I felt confident that if ONE of them flipped scum, the other one would as well. Digging up two scum on Day 1 could have been huge.

While it didn't work out that way, we (I) learned a lot from that lynch. Based on halp's posts I am now convinced that Jessup is def on my team. I also learned that there is plenty of parity among the roles. Losing the potential doctor is never a good thing but his loss is not a total loss for town.

My scum list: BACKWARDS, Exalt and either Vehicle/Panda

I got your back from here on out, Jessup.
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post

I find it ironic that I got tagged as scum when you voted for the same person I did. You voted for halp for a lack of "contribution" and I voted for halp for acting decidedly anti-town by purposely tying up the votes to save Jessup. That act alone made it worth the risk for me because Jessup HAS looked suspicious this game and I felt confident that if ONE of them flipped scum, the other one would as well. Digging up two scum on Day 1 could have been huge.

While it didn't work out that way, we (I) learned a lot from that lynch. Based on halp's posts I am now convinced that Jessup is def on my team. I also learned that there is plenty of parity among the roles. Losing the potential doctor is never a good thing but his loss is not a total loss for town.

My scum list: BACKWARDS, Exalt and either Vehicle/Panda

I got your back from here on out, Jessup.
                  These are some nice platitudes you're peddling, even though it's all just common sense bullshit. You literally said nothing in this post except that you're outraged that I'd mention you ask possible scum and that you want Jessup, a practically confirmed townie now, to know that you 'have her back'. Literally nothing said here has any relevance at all except that you're trying to cover your bases before suspicion falls on you.

I didn't even give reasons why you were scum, which is the funny part. I just gave my hunch Night 1 picks like I do every game. Your response is telling.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Backwards is quiet as fuck. Is this how he always plays? Exalt is going after potentially innocent players pretty hard. I trust Jessup. I think I trust LF. Good job on lynching the town nurse/doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post
                      Backwards is quiet as fuck. Is this how he always plays? Exalt is going after potentially innocent players pretty hard. I trust Jessup. I think I trust LF. Good job on lynching the town nurse/doctor.
                      Potentially everyone is 'innocent', but what makes you trust LF over anyone else in this game? What has LF done that looks town to you?

Jessup is obviously town now so that is also common sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or everyone posting how much they trust Jessup now to figure out the mechanics of why Jessup is town after a nurse flip.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post
                        Backwards is quiet as fuck. Is this how he always plays? Exalt is going after potentially innocent players pretty hard. I trust Jessup. I think I trust LF. Good job on lynching the town nurse/doctor.
                        Yes usually very quiet until we have any sort of information.. everyone loves to speculate on trains and voted and bla bla bla on day 1 but nerds like me wait til we have some info before pointing our nerd fingers

Comment

Yes usually very quiet until we have any sort of information.. everyone loves to speculate on trains and voted and bla bla bla on day 1 but nerds like me wait til we have some info before pointing our nerd fingers
                          AKA too lazy to put in any effort unless an investigative role hands you concrete information.

Too lazy or too scummy is always the question with you.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

AKA too lazy to put in any effort unless an investigative role hands you concrete information.

Too lazy or too scummy is always the question with you.
                            we've got one flip everything is unknown at this point.. scum could've pushed it to save t_p or townies being townies could've moved from almost lynching one townie to another... it's all just wild speculation with a single vote done, and d1 you guys managed to produce 8 pages of it

Comment

we've got one flip everything is unknown at this point.. scum could've pushed it to save t_p or townies being townies could've moved from almost lynching one townie to another... it's all just wild speculation with a single vote done, and d1 you guys managed to produce 8 pages of it
                              Of course everything is unknown D1 - the point is to make the best out of a bad situation, which is sort of the point of the game when you put a team of knowns against a team of clueless individuals. When you don't do shit to contribute, it only leaves two options, as I said: too scummy or too lazy. Plenty of scum slips happen D1 if you care enough to try to elicit them.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Kthx hasn't done anything either, which seems very odd. Panda been very quiet too.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X