No announcement yet.

[Mafia] First Game of Fall 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so on account of just getting home and on account of the general activity level, I'm making the unilateral decision to also make this day closer to 72 than to 48 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Night has ended! Beast has died! He was a Town Citizen!

Day 3 has begun and will last until 9:00 PM EST on November 5th.

Comment

The Town must vote correctly today or they will lose.

Votes are locked - once you have placed your first vote, you cannot change it.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Any other jailers in the game?

Mark who did you target each night?
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Living Players:

Jessup
          WillBy
          Markmrw
          Voth
          the_paul

Comment

vote the_paul

because fuck this game and he is scum.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Any other jailers in the game?

Mark who did you target each night?
              Voth went to Jail night 1
              WIllby went to jail night 2
              MRW

Comment

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post

Voth went to Jail night 1
                WIllby went to jail night 2
                Why did you pick us?

there are 5 of us remaining, with 2 scum. Remove Mark from the equation as he's uncountered. I know I'm town, so there's a 67% chance I vote mafia.

On the other hand, we need to be sure we all vote the same otherwise we lose. So I guess I'm sort of leaving this up to Mark. In the meantime I'll vote the_paul to get this ball rolling.

Comment

I was suspicious of Voth day 1
                  Day 2 it was a toss up between Beast (because of fake role claim) and Willby, I chose wrong
                  MRW

Comment

Vote Count
                    the_paul (2) - Voth, WillBy

Roughly 2 days and 3 hours remain in the phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                      Vote Count
                      the_paul (2) - Voth, WillBy

Roughly 2 days and 3 hours remain in the phase.
                      Well at this point, Mark (if town) has no option but to hammer Paul. Me and Willby can't change our votes, so it is what it is.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Of course, Paul could be town. I just don't think so, but I don't have any proof.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Well at this point, Mark (if town) has no option but to hammer Paul. Me and Willby can't change our votes, so it is what it is.
                          Yeah, I didn't pick up on that at first. Wanted to force some pressure on people, see who votes together. But this is still pressure, and it IS statistically probable that paul is scum. Unless I sided with scum Voth, in which case we're fucked cause the other scum will jump in and hammer us.

Comment

• These guys really just vote on me in their first post knowing votes were locked? Good Lord, I know most people have checked out of this game, but this is insane.

Operating under the assumption that Mark is telling the truth, we can be sure that Willby did not perform the night kill, nor was he the target. I don't think that it's a coincidence that Willby and Voth both immediately voted for me trying to hammer, but I'd like to hear what Jessup and Mark think.

We're the only 3 that can still vote, any thoughts? I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to vote Voth, and I think that's the right move given how the night went down, but I'm open to suggestions from you 2 Markmrw and Jessup.
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• As I said before The Underscore is above suspicion .
                              So my choices are Voth, WIllbur,Jess
                              I already Jailed Voth and someone died that night which makes it less likely imo that he is scumbag, but he did hammer Vehicle out in day 1, maybe to make me look like mafia?
                              Willbur is a sneaky sneaky beaver and shouldnt be trusted
                              Jess has been pretty active and has been convincing me of townie!

So I agree with The underscore, voth or willbeeee
                              Jessup...?
                              MRW

Comment

• Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                                As I said before The Underscore is above suspicion .
                                So my choices are Voth, WIllbur,Jess
                                I already Jailed Voth and someone died that night which makes it less likely imo that he is scumbag, but he did hammer Vehicle out in day 1, maybe to make me look like mafia?
                                Willbur is a sneaky sneaky beaver and shouldnt be trusted
                                Jess has been pretty active and has been convincing me of townie!

So I agree with The underscore, voth or willbeeee
                                Jessup...?
                                That's a really good point that I had overlooked. With 2 scum members it could theoretically be both Willby and Voth still, and you just have horrible luck. *Insert Exalt dissertation on Occam's Razor here."

Jessup, any thoughts?
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X