No announcement yet.

[Mafia] First Game of Fall 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markmrw hey. Since no one has counterclaimed you, I assume you're town. If you vote me, town loses immediately. Just so you know. I'm vanilla town.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I mean this game was bonkers with inactivity so I don't really give a shit, but if you want a notch in the old belt, voting me guarantees town loses. Like immediately, because if we don't lynch scum today, we lose.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Hi all . Been busy as all so not been able to post.

Voth = day 1 hammer vote.

The_Paul = day 2 hammer vote

Willby = immediate day 3 vote where he can not revote based on a hunch about T_P hammering I guess but either way to vote so fast was silly and leading.

Beast= fake claimer. No Vote day 1 and general uselessness throughout game.

Mark = town

Jessup = town

Voth = another fast vote on T_P

Both Willby and Voth were jailed. No kill stoppage so that is an issue in their favor. (Is there a godfather in this game?) I assumed there would be and that only 1 mafia has done all the kills.

We have some time to figure this out but any way we go is a semi guess. Let's look at voting history next.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I see 2 mafia goons listed so that wipes out the godfather idea,, mafia cud have and probably did switch up kills just to be safe.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Day 1 voting-

Vote Count
            Vehicle (2) - Markmrw, Voth
            the_paul (1) - WillBy
            Willby (1) - field
            field (1) - the_paul
            Voth (1) - Vehicle

Day 2 Voting-

Final D2 Vote Count
            Field (2) - Markmrw, the_paul
            Voth (1) - WillBy
            WillBy (1) - Beast
            Beast (1) - Jessup

Would mafia miss a vote day 1 like beast did.. very doubtful imo. Beast doing a fake claim as town is so bad but beast does bad moves often so I can't fully rely on this as his guilt.

Willby gunned for T_P day and is gunning again for him at earliest possible time. Very leading and a way to stay out of any talks we could do as unit to arrive at a conclusion. Willby also early votes the easiest safest vote day2 on Voth for the hammer vote. It is a safe mafia choice but also has some merit for a town vote.

Voth follows willby to get T_P. Voth never called out Willby for voting on him and now follows him on T_P vote.

T_P votes on field for inactivity I assume but in doing so kills town tracker. But would mafia do hammer vote if they get to decide who goes on a tie anyways?

orangeandblack5 um is beast dead or alive? I saw this and very confused here.
            Living Players:

Jessup
            WillBy
            Markmrw
            Voth
            the_paul
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• For me right now choices are Willby, Voth. Beast and The_paul.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                For me right now choices are Willby, Voth. Beast and The_paul.
                You suck if you're town. Oh, and you also suck if you're scum - that was a few posts of complete bullshit and I am actively angry that I took time out of my day to read it. You said absolutely nothing in a ton of words.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You suck if you're town. Oh, and you also suck if you're scum - that was a few posts of complete bullshit and I am actively angry that I took time out of my day to read it. You said absolutely nothing in a ton of words.
                  At least I havent just blurt out a name to vote on without feeling out peoples feelings this round unlike you stupidly did. I am publicly displaying the issues town faces for this all important vote that should be considered. I brought up many good points too I feel.

Also I brought up our host missed that beast is alive and as a result probably gives town one extra day to vote.

Leaning towards VOTH WILLBY and THE_PAUL as of now
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                    Okay so on account of just getting home and on account of the general activity level, I'm making the unilateral decision to also make this day closer to 72 than to 48 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Night has ended! Beast has died! He was a Town Citizen!

Day 3 has begun and will last until 9:00 PM EST on November 5th.
                    Jessup Beast died last night, all we can say for sure is that Willby did not kill him. I mean this assumes that Mark is telling the truth, which is basically confirmed, but I had to throw that disclaimer in there.

For me, it comes down to either Willby or Voth. We know Voth didn't kill night 1 because Mark said he jailed him, and we know Willby didn't kill night 2 for the same reason. But, they could have easily gotten lucky and had 1 person kill the first night and switched who performed the actions. I say that because I don't think that there is any coincidence in the fact that both Willby and Voth vote on me immediately in their first post after the phase changed. Voth didn't even wait for the only (basically) confirmed town power role to say what his actions were. Oh, cherry on top is the fact that they both pulled their stunt on the first day where we can't even change our fucking votes. Pretty clear that they tried to get a train rolling so I'd get hammer voted out before anyone even thought about it. But, it didn't work, so now the game is up to the 3 of us. We control the day phase now. I'm 99.9% going to vote for Voth, at least Willby waited for Mark to tell us what his night action was and the result. I could be talked into Willby, but that's where I'm at.

Also, yeah the lynch on Field sucked. I was trying to put some pressure on the inactive people rather than 3 of us just arguing nonstop, but Field just never showed up after that. Admittedly, I've been real shitty this game keeping track of how much time is left in phases and what the vote counts are, but that was still a shitty situation. Sucks Field was the tracker, but putting pressure on someone drums up activity a lot of the time, but it backfired here.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I'm completely blind apparently lol thx.. sorry for the oversight .. its been a rought 2 days irl and wrapping my mind around this game is challenging.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It's clear at this point that paul and jessup are the mafia members, Voth and I are town. If paul weren't scum, the two mafia members would have piled on by now. They're holding back and waiting for Mark to make a move- anything incriminating guarantees a hammer on paul.
                        Only other alternative is Voth and me are both scum, but besides how stupid that would require us both to be, look at the voting records. Paul has singled in on our tracker, and Jessup's only vote is pushing a lynch on a useless Beast. I know you haven't played much before Mark, but these are classic scum tactics.
                        Optimal scum tactics in a hammer situation is to hold out and wait for a townie to vote for another town, and then 2-3 them for the win. Look at what paul and jessup are doing...

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Jessup Beast died last night, all we can say for sure is that Willby did not kill him. I mean this assumes that Mark is telling the truth, which is basically confirmed, but I had to throw that disclaimer in there.

For me, it comes down to either Willby or Voth. We know Voth didn't kill night 1 because Mark said he jailed him, and we know Willby didn't kill night 2 for the same reason. But, they could have easily gotten lucky and had 1 person kill the first night and switched who performed the actions. I say that because I don't think that there is any coincidence in the fact that both Willby and Voth vote on me immediately in their first post after the phase changed. Voth didn't even wait for the only (basically) confirmed town power role to say what his actions were. Oh, cherry on top is the fact that they both pulled their stunt on the first day where we can't even change our fucking votes. Pretty clear that they tried to get a train rolling so I'd get hammer voted out before anyone even thought about it. But, it didn't work, so now the game is up to the 3 of us. We control the day phase now. I'm 99.9% going to vote for Voth, at least Willby waited for Mark to tell us what his night action was and the result. I could be talked into Willby, but that's where I'm at.

Also, yeah the lynch on Field sucked. I was trying to put some pressure on the inactive people rather than 3 of us just arguing nonstop, but Field just never showed up after that. Admittedly, I've been real shitty this game keeping track of how much time is left in phases and what the vote counts are, but that was still a shitty situation. Sucks Field was the tracker, but putting pressure on someone drums up activity a lot of the time, but it backfired here.
                          Right, me and Willby as a two man scum team colluded to do the scummiest possible thing we could today. Makes sense.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Willby is right this is my first game and i don't know the tactics.
                            Is Willby really trying to help me or is he trying to trick me into voting for my long term bit on the side T_P

Is voth as scummy as people say and is just nasty person even as a town.

Why didn't Mafia kill me last night?

I am so confused
                            MRW

Comment

• Let's see .. so MArk is town. I am town.

Between Willby and Voth at least one is scum.

Voth is either voting with scum Willby or Willby is town and scum Voth jumped in to seize the opportunity. Both also could think it was a cute idea to vote together early as scum. Either way Voth jumped in making a typical town destroying bad town vote which he does so often.

I see no reason personally T_P would hammer vote field as scum when a tie would have happened and they could have choosen behind closed doors who would go but this is all on the chance he did NOT see my change of vote on Voth which I had to revert back to beast to avert a second tie last second.

So.. why did T_P immediately jump in and re tie the vote after I hammered Voth?? Was it on purpose or did he not see my vote? To me this is main question about T_P's guilt. This could have been innocent and it could have been a way to save Voth and make the vote last second 2 voth 2 field.

I think we shud vote Willby or Voth this one but which one do you guys think?
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Right, me and Willby as a two man scum team colluded to do the scummiest possible thing we could today. Makes sense.
                                Either way, one of you is scum ..
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X