X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Use the force young jedi. Observe how carefully Jessup and T_P have been playing the gamebefore voting vs the hammer lock in voting, loud mouthed , personal insulting, deflecting Voth. This guy is scum beyond a doubt and is badly flailing in desperation right now.

Voth votes and is followed by Willby pretty closely in a lock in vote when NO ONE ELSE WAS TALKING. This lends itself to a scum chat decision. NO ONE said crap before these hammer votes and both fired off their votes in short order which is very anti town behavior.

I tried my best to think about every scenario before voting posting numerous times and T_P seems to have done the same. We both hashed out our ideas before coming to this vote. For me there was no reason to stretch it out any longer. I know either Willby or Voth are mafia too as I am one of 2 simple vanilla townies left.. and by their replies I'm starting to lean they both are mafia goons more and more. Voth saying because T_P and I voted for him closely as a reason to prove scum chat collusion is super sketch too and we both were publicly hashing out ideas back and forth. He was the one moving early who had a plan before the day even started to start a vote train on T_P.

We can win this!! Just trust me please. Heck trust your own instincts. Vote out Voth today. You will see he flips scum. Then you can jail WHOEVER you want. I'm willing to die for this team to prove who is who.

Since it's a legitimate possibility - if you're town and Mark makes the right call, you'll see. Your vote is locked in, nothing we can do - but you suck badly at this game. So at least take a look either way and get good.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
    Oh no it's all on my shoulders!

I require beer to ponder this dilemma

Do lynch my long time lover The underscore or do lynch the ever trustworthy Voth?
    hmmm

It doesn't really matter who i think is mafia now, it only matters who I think is more likely between these two, there is also the possibility that they are both town or scum i suppose and its pointless choice
    Use the force young jedi. Observe how carefully Jessup and T_P have been playing the gamebefore voting vs the hammer lock in voting, loud mouthed , personal insulting, deflecting Voth. This guy is scum beyond a doubt and is badly flailing in desperation right now.

Voth votes and is followed by Willby pretty closely in a lock in vote when NO ONE ELSE WAS TALKING. This lends itself to a scum chat decision. NO ONE said crap before these hammer votes and both fired off their votes in short order which is very anti town behavior.

I tried my best to think about every scenario before voting posting numerous times and T_P seems to have done the same. We both hashed out our ideas before coming to this vote. For me there was no reason to stretch it out any longer. I know either Willby or Voth are mafia too as I am one of 2 simple vanilla townies left.. and by their replies I'm starting to lean they both are mafia goons more and more. Voth saying because T_P and I voted for him closely as a reason to prove scum chat collusion is super sketch too and we both were publicly hashing out ideas back and forth. He was the one moving early who had a plan before the day even started to start a vote train on T_P.

We can win this!! Just trust me please. Heck trust your own instincts. Vote out Voth today. You will see he flips scum. Then you can jail WHOEVER you want. I'm willing to die for this team to prove who is who.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

That's the thing- I'm not sidestepping. I'm town and if Mark votes wrong, fuck it. This game has been ballsack anyway, but it is telling that you and Jessup spam the thread back and forth for a page and a half jerking eachother off after you get two votes on you.
    It's also telling that you've played laid back and casual until the thread stalls after you and Willby lock your votes in, and then you start going scorched earth on people. How is my statement side stepping but yours isn't? This game has been bad though, no argument there. No chance OB5 ever sets foot in these forums again after this

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Must be nice to live in a world where you can call my arguments 1 dimensional when your entire strategy has boiled down to "Fuck it". Isn't there a saying about people in glass houses throwing stones? I don't know anything about side stepping any points, since this is post #151 and I haven't seen you make one yet. Gotta at least throw a point out there before you accuse someone of sidestepping.
    That's the thing- I'm not sidestepping. I'm town and if Mark votes wrong, fuck it. This game has been ballsack anyway, but it is telling that you and Jessup spam the thread back and forth for a page and a half jerking eachother off after you get two votes on you.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied

Cute word play. Like I said, I felt like you were scum based on past experience, so I voted you because the game was a catastrophe anyway. Fuck it, right? All I meant was that how you've latched onto Jessup like a a baby panda hugging it's down syndrome plagued momma bear, the one-dimensional arguments, AND the constant side-stepping of actual points... makes me believe that my very abrupt vote is quite likely a good one. I hope Markmrw sends you to mafia hell so I can giggle more about how you are a simp for Jessup.
    Must be nice to live in a world where you can call my arguments 1 dimensional when your entire strategy has boiled down to "Fuck it". Isn't there a saying about people in glass houses throwing stones? I don't know anything about side stepping any points, since this is post #151 and I haven't seen you make one yet. Gotta at least throw a point out there before you accuse someone of sidestepping.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Markmrw View Post

Do lynch my long time lover The underscore or do lynch the ever trustworthy Voth?
    hmmm

It doesn't really matter who i think is mafia now, it only matters who I think is more likely between these two, there is also the possibility that they are both town or scum i suppose and its pointless choice
    Please don't let Paul win, because you likely allow Jessup to win too. Jesus Christ, we will never hear the end of Jessup winning a mafia game with 10 pages and half of the players MIA.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

So you voted me knowing full well you couldn't change your vote, on the LYLO phase, and it wasn't until after your vote was locked in that you became convinced you're right? Talk about a definitive pro town move lol
    Cute word play. Like I said, I felt like you were scum based on past experience, so I voted you because the game was a catastrophe anyway. Fuck it, right? All I meant was that how you've latched onto Jessup like a a baby panda hugging it's down syndrome plagued momma bear, the one-dimensional arguments, AND the constant side-stepping of actual points... makes me believe that my very abrupt vote is quite likely a good one. I hope Markmrw sends you to mafia hell so I can giggle more about how you are a simp for Jessup.

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied

hmmm

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Strong words coming from the guy who hammered the only other town power role.
    How many posts did the other town power role make? I also wasn't the only vote on him. I made it clear why I voted him, I had called him out several times leading up to it for activity, and then he never even posted again. Shitty outcome, but what else were we supposed to do? Keep taking votes off of inactive people and rotating them to people actually playing the game?

At least I laid my points out beforehand and had the chance to change my vote if things changed or new information came out.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    What does me and Willby being the two scum team members and trying to win the game this phase look like? Probably a bunch of long essays and grabbing morsels of nonsense about a player to spin to our advantage and get at least one townie on our side and lock the game up. Probably us forcibly bantering back and forth a little in public so we don't look like we're on the same page, but ending up on the same page eventually.

What happened this phase was nothing like that. It was actually that the game was sort of a joke up to this point, and I just am getting too locked in on spotting scum Paul now. I can just tell he's scum this game, and this phase is all the proof I need in my head. So I voted Paul, because whatever, people were barely playing and I felt good about him being scum.

Now suddenly activity picks up...just when there's a chance they don't skate to victory. Shocker.
    So you voted me knowing full well you couldn't change your vote, on the LYLO phase, and it wasn't until after your vote was locked in that you became convinced you're right? Talk about a definitive pro town move lol

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    What does me and Willby being the two scum team members and trying to win the game this phase look like? Probably a bunch of long essays and grabbing morsels of nonsense about a player to spin to our advantage and get at least one townie on our side and lock the game up. Probably us forcibly bantering back and forth a little in public so we don't look like we're on the same page, but ending up on the same page eventually.

What happened this phase was nothing like that. It was actually that the game was sort of a joke up to this point, and I just am getting too locked in on spotting scum Paul now. I can just tell he's scum this game, and this phase is all the proof I need in my head. So I voted Paul, because whatever, people were barely playing and I felt good about him being scum.

Now suddenly activity picks up...just when there's a chance they don't skate to victory. Shocker.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Nothing about trying to scream into day phase by starting a hammer wagon on someone proves your innocence. Just because it didn't work doesn't make it some innocent move, especially in light of the locked in voting.

There are 2 people in this game that can talk outside of this public arena. There were 2 people that immediately voted someone before almost any discussion happened, 1 of whom didn't even wait for the 1 town power role to speak. Luckily for me, 2+2=4 all over the world
    I've made it clear that I understand why it all looks scummy. You're neglecting to address that it in reality isn't scummy because you know damn well Willby and I would never collude as a scum team to do that. With a 2-3 split of scum to town, it is a finesse play for the scum team to win the game, not a power play. And what happened looks like a strong power play -- we would never do that in cahoots as the scum team. Dumb and retarded and way too obvious, but you still cling to it because it's the only thing that will put the nail in the coffin of this game for you.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied

Don't be mad at me that you immediately locked in voting for me without even waiting for the actions of the ONLY TOWN POWER ROLE. I get it, this game has been inactive and sputtered as a result, but thats a bad mistake to make. You can chalk it up to rust or whatever it is you want to, but the speed hammer wagon failed, and I'm not going to act like pointing it out is incorrect just because it's Jessup is the one pointing it out. You can catch these hands though, but hopefully you have to wait until after Jessup and Mark bounce you out of this round
    Strong words coming from the guy who hammered the only other town power role.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Nothing about trying to scream into day phase by starting a hammer wagon on someone proves your innocence. Just because it didn't work doesn't make it some innocent move, especially in light of the locked in voting.

There are 2 people in this game that can talk outside of this public arena. There were 2 people that immediately voted someone before almost any discussion happened, 1 of whom didn't even wait for the 1 town power role to speak. Luckily for me, 2+2=4 all over the world

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied

bro after this game we are gonna throw hands for you simping for jessup, even if you win. you can do better than the word vomit she's spewing.
    Don't be mad at me that you immediately locked in voting for me without even waiting for the actions of the ONLY TOWN POWER ROLE. I get it, this game has been inactive and sputtered as a result, but thats a bad mistake to make. You can chalk it up to rust or whatever it is you want to, but the speed hammer wagon failed, and I'm not going to act like pointing it out is incorrect just because it's Jessup is the one pointing it out. You can catch these hands though, but hopefully you have to wait until after Jessup and Mark bounce you out of this round

Leave a comment:

Working...
X