X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vote jessup

Mark saved me I guess. Weird game, lots of questionable moves

Comment

• Willbyseems to be it.. but there is maybe more to this story and I don't think we should rush in to vote willby quite yet. Mafia as far as I know does NOT have to make a kill every night.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        vote jessup

Mark saved me I guess. Weird game, lots of questionable moves
        You are either scum or not trying.. maybe both because I am town. What reason do you feel Voth is suddenly trustworthy besides the T_P vote which was a coin flip. You had voted Voth the day previously I noticed ... Just curious where your head and why you voted for me?
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

You are either scum or not trying.. maybe both because I am town. What reason do you feel Voth is suddenly trustworthy besides the T_P vote which was a coin flip. You had voted Voth the day previously I noticed ... Just curious where your head and why you voted for me?
          The logic is simple. Voth and I voted for mafia in a do or die situation. You did not join that lynch, which suggests you had additional knowledge moving forward.

Mark is town, I am town. Do I believe the person responsible for lynching mafia (and saving town) or the one who's unaccounted for this whole game?

Comment

The logic is simple. Voth and I voted for mafia in a do or die situation. You did not join that lynch, which suggests you had additional knowledge moving forward.

Mark is town, I am town. Do I believe the person responsible for lynching mafia (and saving town) or the one who's unaccounted for this whole game?
            I voted from my angle I was given. I knew one of the two of you were mafia being that MArk is confirmed. I had a 50/50 chance to be right which I felt was my best option to focus on that round. I chose Voth who by the way YOU had voted for in the phase right before. You sure changed your stance on Voth quickly Willby.. Mafia split sides and one was in the Willby and Voth side and one was T_P / Jess side. If you are town you are making a big mistake voting on me. Also if you can't entertain that Voth would throw T_P under the bus I dunno what to say to you.. but I KNOW YOU CAN entertain this idea but don't appear to be trying to do so. Too bad you got jailed it appears.. prove me wrong you are not scum please..

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Hmm, I was drinking a little watching football yesterday and didn't fully think that through.

Markmrw needs to be considered confirmed town - no choice at this point. I wish he did the obvious and jailed Jessup instead of Willby, in which case we would know that Jessup is scum if a kill did not occur. By jailing Willby, he leaves the door open that it could be either of them, because either Jessup tried to kill Willby and failed because of Willby being in jail, or Willby was unable to perform a kill because he was in jail. Mark, this is kind of why I said it should be obvious what to do, but if you need a hand feel free to ask... the obvious choice was to jail Jessup, considering she was the moron who didn't want to vote Paul out.

Now it comes down to the fact that Willby did vote Paul out. As much as I have PTSD from Paul hammering his own scum team roleblocker and my literal shaky-handed fear that Willby and Paul are colluding to get me back for the "Revenge of the Voth" game, I have no choice but to make the only decision that makes sense and vote for the person who did not want to lynch scum yesterday rather than the guy who did lynch scum. Also, if I lose, I will be OK with it because Jessup died before me. And she really sucks at this game. And she's ixt-level brain damaged. Oh, and... fuck you, Jessup.

unvote Willby
              vote Jessup
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Hmm, I was drinking a little watching football yesterday and didn't fully think that through.

Markmrw needs to be considered confirmed town - no choice at this point. I wish he did the obvious and jailed Jessup instead of Willby, in which case we would know that Jessup is scum if a kill did not occur. By jailing Willby, he leaves the door open that it could be either of them, because either Jessup tried to kill Willby and failed because of Willby being in jail, or Willby was unable to perform a kill because he was in jail. Mark, this is kind of why I said it should be obvious what to do, but if you need a hand feel free to ask... the obvious choice was to jail Jessup, considering she was the moron who didn't want to vote Paul out.

Now it comes down to the fact that Willby did vote Paul out. As much as I have PTSD from Paul hammering his own scum team roleblocker and my literal shaky-handed fear that Willby and Paul are colluding to get me back for the "Revenge of the Voth" game, I have no choice but to make the only decision that makes sense and vote for the person who did not want to lynch scum yesterday rather than the guy who did lynch scum. Also, if I lose, I will be OK with it because Jessup died before me. And she really sucks at this game. And she's ixt-level brain damaged. Oh, and... fuck you, Jessup.

unvote Willby
                vote Jessup
                You’re right willby did vote for the scum. Hmm

im convinced
                Vote Jessup
                MRW

Comment

• Final Day 4 Vote Count
                  Jessup (3) - WillBy, Voth, Markmrw

Majority has been reached.

Jessup has been lynched!

She was a Town Citizen.

Night 4 has begun and will last roughly 7.5 hours if I get all actions in and nobody specifically asks in their PM for a delay.

If not all actions are in by that deadline or somebody asks in their PM for a delay, night will last an additional 24 hours.

Comment

• Well okay, that was unexpected. But not totally surprised, because Jessup can't look past her bullshit hate of me and actually play the game like someone who has neurons firing in their brain.

But as long as Mark jails Willby tonight, we both live and he is lynched tomorrow. Assuming orangeandblack5 puts jailing before killing in action order...which he should. I can't believe Paul and Willby tried to make it a trilogy. Fuck you both! Suck my ass!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Markmrw I gave it to you straight this time. Jail Willby tonight, for god's sake, and we win.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Well okay, that was unexpected. But not totally surprised, because Jessup can't look past her bullshit hate of me and actually play the game like someone who has neurons firing in their brain.

But as long as Mark jails Willby tonight, we both live and he is lynched tomorrow. Assuming orangeandblack5 puts jailing before killing in action order...which he should. I can't believe Paul and Willby tried to make it a trilogy. Fuck you both! Suck my ass!
                        You're cute, and my commendations for making it this far. But the buck stops here.

Voth has been at least partially responsible for every townie death in this game so far. You hammer voted half of them, including Jessup. You've skirted above suspicion ever since day 1, and you're riding on what looks like an accidental, ignorant vote on Paul since then. Just look at the jessup vote, where his initial vote was just flinging shit at the wall and seeing what stuck. I'll admit, I was skeptical of Jessup too, but Voth is the one who hammered. He knew that further dialogue was harmful to his cause, and took the easiest excuse, the first opportunity to remove one more townie.

Comment

You're cute, and my commendations for making it this far. But the buck stops here.

Voth has been at least partially responsible for every townie death in this game so far. You hammer voted half of them, including Jessup. You've skirted above suspicion ever since day 1, and you're riding on what looks like an accidental, ignorant vote on Paul since then. Just look at the jessup vote, where his initial vote was just flinging shit at the wall and seeing what stuck. I'll admit, I was skeptical of Jessup too, but Voth is the one who hammered. He knew that further dialogue was harmful to his cause, and took the easiest excuse, the first opportunity to remove one more townie.
                          Apparently my last post was a draft and didn't post. It was me warning Mark that you'd try this bullshit. It's a "cute" move on your part to try to sway a newer player.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I don't have the time or energy to go toe to toe with Willby right now. Mark, this is a pretty clear choice. Last time you were on the right side of this. Hope you do the same this time!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I don't have the time or energy to go toe to toe with Willby right now. Mark, this is a pretty clear choice. Last time you were on the right side of this. Hope you do the same this time!
                              Same tbh.

Comment

• Night 4 has ended!

Markmrw has died! He was the Town Jailkeeper!

The Mafia have overrun the town!

Congratulations to the_paul and WillBy !

Comment

Working...
                                X