X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Markmrw I don't know if you've played mafia before but I don't believe I've personally played with you if you have. What's going on here is the_paul is latching onto Jessup's retarded, blithering nonsense because it's his only hope of securing a scum win. Either Jessup is the most retarded town player ever (possible if you've ever seen her play this game, you need to use a lot of big brain power to make heads or tails of anything she says), or she's Paul's scum buddy. The only thing I know for 99% certain here is that Paul is scum just because of how he's currently playing. Willby or Jessup could be the last scum team member, but I lean Jessup.

You may or may not know that Willby and I have both been playing mafia for many, many years and we have both won and lost countless games. I can't possibly think of a worse move than the only two scum team members in a game voting for the same player at almost the same time when you cannot change your vote. It looks extremely suspicious, and Jessup and Paul are latching onto that as a reason to lynch me. The only problem with this strategy is that anyone who knows myself or Willby would know that there is no possible way we would be in a scum chat and be like "OK let's both go vote Paul right now, ready, GO!" and then proceed to vote him together. That is not something who is a seasoned mafia player would do if they were scum.

Unfortunately it appears the ball is in your court here, and if this your first game, you got stuck in a crappy spot here. Oh, and if you choose wrong and let Jessup win if she's scum (she still could just be a brain damaged ixt-like townie), I'll never forgive or forget. Ask Paul about how that turns out.
    Oh and Markmrw as an aside to all of this, mainly what I'm getting at in the second paragraph:

An experienced mafia player who knows me and Willby would see us rapidly voting in succession for the same person when we cannot change our votes as a sign of no collusion between us. Again, it's putting a massive target on your back and that's what these two are latching onto, but in reality in this situation... it's a sign of innocence and no collusion (AKA not scum).

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Ding ding ding!
    bro after this game we are gonna throw hands for you simping for jessup, even if you win. you can do better than the word vomit she's spewing.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Markmrw I don't know if you've played mafia before but I don't believe I've personally played with you if you have. What's going on here is the_paul is latching onto Jessup's retarded, blithering nonsense because it's his only hope of securing a scum win. Either Jessup is the most retarded town player ever (possible if you've ever seen her play this game, you need to use a lot of big brain power to make heads or tails of anything she says), or she's Paul's scum buddy. The only thing I know for 99% certain here is that Paul is scum just because of how he's currently playing. Willby or Jessup could be the last scum team member, but I lean Jessup.

You may or may not know that Willby and I have both been playing mafia for many, many years and we have both won and lost countless games. I can't possibly think of a worse move than the only two scum team members in a game voting for the same player at almost the same time when you cannot change your vote. It looks extremely suspicious, and Jessup and Paul are latching onto that as a reason to lynch me. The only problem with this strategy is that anyone who knows myself or Willby would know that there is no possible way we would be in a scum chat and be like "OK let's both go vote Paul right now, ready, GO!" and then proceed to vote him together. That is not something who is a seasoned mafia player would do if they were scum.

Unfortunately it appears the ball is in your court here, and if this your first game, you got stuck in a crappy spot here. Oh, and if you choose wrong and let Jessup win if she's scum (she still could just be a brain damaged ixt-like townie), I'll never forgive or forget. Ask Paul about how that turns out.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    When I said "in case one of them is nabbed this game" I meant this phase in voting. It is either willby and voth or willby and T_P who are scum I just hope that I chose right this phase going for VOTH. All signs point to him being scum by how he has played this game. The lock in vote this phase was utter nonsense he made and can't be forgiven. Both you guys rushed your votes and at least one of you tried to dictate and control how the town vote would flow.
    Ding ding ding!

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Vote Count
    the_paul (2) - Voth, WillBy
    Voth (2) - Jessup, the_paul

Votes are locked - once you have placed your first vote, you cannot change it.

Roughly 22 hours remain in the phase.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    When I said "in case one of them is nabbed this game" I meant this phase in voting. It is either willby and voth or willby and T_P who are scum I just hope that I chose right this phase going for VOTH. All signs point to him being scum by how he has played this game. The lock in vote this phase was utter nonsense he made and can't be forgiven. Both you guys rushed your votes and at least one of you tried to dictate and control how the town vote would flow.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Man, Jessup is just straight clueless. Somehow thinks all 3 of us are mafia. If you're innocent, and Voth is scum, then the_paul must be innocent also, and I have to be scum.
    If Voth and paul were scum, why would they vote each other in a life or death situation.
    If they were both town, then scum would be jessup and I. And jess would've hammered paul asap.
    I never said or thought there were 3 scum either.. nice weird deflection dude. I said to mark I wasn't 100% on the_paul. It is quite possible scum is not voting together in case one of them is nabbed this game. You know that too yet you act like you don't. Very scummy Willby....

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Man, Jessup is just straight clueless. Somehow thinks all 3 of us are mafia. If you're innocent, and Voth is scum, then the_paul must be innocent also, and I have to be scum.
    If Voth and paul were scum, why would they vote each other in a life or death situation.
    If they were both town, then scum would be jessup and I. And jess would've hammered paul asap.
    If you are town willby we have nothing to fear this vote.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Markmrw I honestly am confused because I know for a fact either willby or Voth are scum. Maybe both. The issue is your jailing them both and kills still happening. Somehow you jailed the wrong mafia goon who didn't make the kill. I'm not saying they both are scum as I am honestly quite worried about T_P too (love you T_P but me being vanilla townie and the perfect storm town has faced this game literally gives me no solid proof for a 100% sure vote.. but... Willby voting early was a really bad play.. but....... Voth then joining and locking in a double vote early is even worse. It was a TERRIBLE town play for voth to vote a double lock in vote so soon this phase when we all had so little to go off of. We should have hashed this out together carefully. It screams scum to me that move.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Markmrw I honestly am confused because I know for a fact either willby or Voth are scum. Maybe both. The issue is your jailing them both and kills still happening. Somehow you jailed the wrong mafia goon who didn't make the kill. I'm not saying they both are scum as I am honestly quite worried about T_P too (love you T_P but me being vanilla townie and the perfect storm town has faced this game literally gives me no solid proof for a 100% sure vote.. but... Willby voting early was a really bad play.. but....... Voth then joining and locking in a double vote early is even worse. It was a TERRIBLE town play for voth to vote a double lock in vote so soon this phase when we all had so little to go off of. We should have hashed this out together carefully. It screams scum to me that move.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Oh wow good timing. I'm with you on this one Jessup.

Vote VOTH

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied

Did you see I had hammered Voth? You literally changed and retied vote right after I hammered Voth to break the tie. As a result I had to unvote beast..
    I didn't. I wanted to force Field to be active, and I obviously made a mistake. I didn't do a good job of keeping track of the vote count and especially the time left, and I waited till way too close to phase change to try to force some activity.

My mind is more made up than ever, I'm ready to vote Voth unless Mark has something up his sleeve

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Fk it

Vote VOTH

reason being is the early hammer vote, him not voting d2 and the fact I hammered Voth and T_P then broke my hammer vote and voted field. From where I stand it appears T_P could have saved voth doing that. I'm unsure but from where I stand Voth deserves the vote today.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Leaning towards Voth atm.. just because he hammered vehicle and didnt vote d2 and he jumped quickly to join willby in a vote on T_P..

Either way this is a craps shoot of a vote .. but its either willby or voth for me today..

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Also Field our town tracker voted for willby for what that is worth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X