[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LF View Post
    I can certainly see the poetic justice of Voth throwing me under the bus, then me throwing him under his OWN bus. I wish that were the case.

In fact I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend that Voth died because of my prediction because it makes me feel better.
    If I somehow survive the night, just know you are dying Day 2. This is the way.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post

So, I forgot about the forums for a couple of days, and I come back to an exciting theme, and now I feel like This guy lol just spoiled the end of Loki.. Thanks a lot, Mr kang! That, or he threw voth under the bus, and is saving himself to live another few days. tonight we about to found out.
      Found Scum #3.

There wouldn't be 4 right? That's game then. Where's my participation trophy? It should say "Exalt, He Showed Up"
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Also, can we from now on ANNOUNCE DATES for when these games start so that I don't just randomly log into TW forums on a whim, thinking to myself "I wonder if WillBy got more than 10 people and is about to start a game soon" and then finding out it started 3 days ago? That would be great.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Exalt... I really don't like your tone... what are you, a crazy jihadist? Did you just come back from Afghanistan?
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
            Exalt... I really don't like your tone... what are you, a crazy jihadist? Did you just come back from Afghanistan?
            u wot m8
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
              MRW
              if you ask Ogron it is Morrow(I dunno why)

Mr. W

or M R W

truth is they are my initials

Wow. I thought it was Markmorrow as in tMRW being an abbreviation for tomorrow.

Mind blown.

You must be scum.

Just kidding, but maybe.
              pokebong> you never had a bad round b4?

~

1:Steadman> u turned that game and ur a god of subspace

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

If I somehow survive the night, just know you are dying Day 2. This is the way.
                idk how to multiquote on my phone. Too lazy to type out all the code to do it manually...

Does anybody actually take this shit seriously? (The quoted post and the one after it)

Because I was -mostly- right, I'm guilty?

I'll be curious what the night brings, let's see if I can keep my batting average at 1.000. Pretty sure MVP is between me and uwu at the moment
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

lemme take a stab at this

Hello friends and fellow homeowners.

My name is Rita and as your recently elected HOA Vice President I would like to make a plea that if you have the ability that may save my life, please do so tonight!

I fear exposing the Mafia scum Brian/Voth may have endangered my life and as payback they will seek will seek revenge on me, as I am the prettiest and smartest of the 3 players who voted to Lynch that creepy bus driver, and am obviously a major threat.

If I survive the night I promise to make some of my town famous lemon squares for our next fundraising bake sale.

Sincerely,

Rita.

~

Comment

Hey look Exalt showed up. Not like I tagged you a bunch of times or anything.

fiddlefuck
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by squirtle17 View Post
                      lemme take a stab at this

Hello friends and fellow homeowners.

My name is Rita and as your recently elected HOA Vice President I would like to make a plea that if you have the ability that may save my life, please do so tonight!

I fear exposing the Mafia scum Brian/Voth may have endangered my life and as payback they will seek will seek revenge on me, as I am the prettiest and smartest of the 3 players who voted to Lynch that creepy bus driver, and am obviously a major threat.

If I survive the night I promise to make some of my town famous lemon squares for our next fundraising bake sale.

Sincerely,

Rita.
                      Man roleclaiming in the middle of the night. Shut up you old hag, we're trying to sleep.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Illwei View Post
                        Orange are you a wolf
                        nope

Comment

anyways I'm not sold on your lf connection exalt but we can talk more tomorrow if we both live

Comment

Apologies for late change, I got caught up with some rl and some spaceships.

These wannabe cops are all the same- they think a headlamp, some walkie-talkies, and free-flowing testosterone will keep the neighborhood safe. That's not safety, in the same way that insisting all houses are painted earthen tones isn't nature. they could use some red.

Illwei aka Arthur, neighborhood watch is dead. He was found in the middle of the street, head caved in with a brick that was carefully placed into his left hand. His blood had set, a dried stream that once flowing into the gutter and down the storm drain. He was a 1-shot watcher.

I'll never be able to wash this off my shoes. Too bad, this was my favorite pair.

Begin Day 2

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Man roleclaiming in the middle of the night. Shut up you old hag, we're trying to sleep.

Old hag? You're just jealous my husbands weiner was bigger than yours?

~

Comment

QUOTE=Markmrw;n1356169]

Oooh how exciting my first rivalry.
                                I would vote for you but LF is playing this time - he claims he didn't know about the last game but I believe he just didn't want to play unless he is Mafia.

Vote LF[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                                vote illwei

anybody who joins a game by saying "uwu" deserves to get D1'd

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                I kind of like this Illwei guy, he might fit in here. Minus that uwu bullshit.

Beast and Exalt where are you clowns?

Vote BEAST in the meantime

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Found Scum #3.

There wouldn't be 4 right? That's game then. Where's my participation trophy? It should say "Exalt, He Showed Up"

Ok it's time for my legendary MVP town post, analytical breakdown!

I investigated LF Last night, and he came back innocent. With that being said, these are the people that are most suspicious. Mark for being the first vote on lilbe, Orange for being the bandwagon on him. Paul for wanting to vote for lilbe, but voting for me instead. Finally, Exalt for claiming lf, and I as scum buddies. if either lf, or I die tonight I would defintley go after one of these options, as it will be a solid case against them, for calling us out, when we turn up not mafia.
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X