No announcement yet.

[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like being wrong. Doesn't happen often but I have no issue admitting when it happens. IMO town has accomplished absolutely nothing this game and we have absolutely nothing to go on. I partially blame Mark for the lack of substance to his posting.

Me dying tonight really has no benefit for mafia aside from another vote gone so I expect to live another night. If I don't, however, Exalt is my next best guess as scum, then its either paulie or orange
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Things seemed quiet the next morning. No news is good news at this point.

Unfortunately it didn't last- someone heard an engine running from Lila's house. The neighbor opened the garage to car exhaust pouring out. Sure enough, Lila in the driver's seat, unbundled, window down. Apparent suicide. I'm getting better at this.

LF aka Lila, mechanic was dead. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Day 4

Comment

• vote exalt

I'm on my phone at the dog park. If you weren't convinced yesterday then the train on Mark should have helped.
        ​​​​​

Why was it so hard to get people off of mark and onto exalt? Because he's scum and his teammates won't vote for him.

Why did exalt never come to defend himself and yet we struggled to get him voted off? Because he's scum and scum often goes silent when they're called out.

I do believe LF is Godfather but I believe a lunch on Exalt is the more prudent thing to do here.
        ​​​​​​
        ​​​​​​Neither exalt, lf or ob5 voted both day one. One of them needs to be lynched today if town wants even the slightest chance to win.

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Oh and by the way my name is James and I am a stay at home dad. I have no powers. I am a vanilla townie.

I'm hoping my kid is also in this game and perhaps they can back me up.

Considering how Willby has been including player names in his posts make me think we have a lot to gain by at a minimum name-claiming this phase.
          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Alright this is dumb. I literally forgot about this game, come back, and I read I was not only a wagon, but the counter was just LFs fake bullshit since he claimed vanilla afterword. What. The. Fuck.

This is one of the worst town performances I've ever seen. The lack of common sense and basic reasoning skills between all of you is astounding. Guaranteed Voth is laughing his ass off with WillBy in the background this entire time. Why the fuck did I not get NKed night 1 to save me from reading this nonsense?

Vehicle and Jessup are both scum. It's obvious and blatant. They've ONLY voted claimed PRs all game, have not claimed themselves, and their reasoning skills are nonexistent. Either they're both so mentally gone from a neurodegenerative disease that someone needs to call a doctor and get them checked out (seriously), or they're just lying scum. I'll go with the second option so I don't have to pretend to worry about their mental health. It's like playing with boomers who ate too much lead paint as kids.

Point is, Vehicle and Jess need to go, but it won't happen with this town. Hopefully I die tonight so I don't have to deal with jt any longer.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I had a gut instinct on Mark, which was obviously wrong now. I didn't feel good about lynching Exalt either, and with the timing of everything changing my vote would have meant Exalt dies or there was a no lynch. I obviously chose wrong, and my instincts this game have been absolutely wrong so far. I can't argue with that.
              Ask yourself why Jessup and vehicle mirror each other's every move and never suspect the other one, not to mention neither has done anything but vote town after town, lining up every PR they can find to vote after the last one gets lynched.

Nah, let's just keep eating crayons. Blue is a good flavor.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                vote exalt

I'm on my phone at the dog park. If you weren't convinced yesterday then the train on Mark should have helped.
                ​​​​​

Why was it so hard to get people off of mark and onto exalt? Because he's scum and his teammates won't vote for him.

Why did exalt never come to defend himself and yet we struggled to get him voted off? Because he's scum and scum often goes silent when they're called out.

I do believe LF is Godfather but I believe a lunch on Exalt is the more prudent thing to do here.
                ​​​​​​
                ​​​​​​Neither exalt, lf or ob5 voted both day one. One of them needs to be lynched today if town wants even the slightest chance to win.
                Because I claimed 1 shot tracker before it was cool to be 1 shot or even claim, mark did not claim, and LF screwed the pooch by making people think he had PR info on Mark. Some of us didn't even see it was fake until it was too late, not that i was a good counter wagon. Jessup and you are right there to be voted. Neither of you are town. That's why you vote together. Two peas in pod. Forrest and Jenny. Voth was Forrest Jr.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I literally just claimed. How are you going to say I didn't?

Exalt is now calling for the lynching of the only two surviving people who voted for Voth. He is literally saying two of the three mafia members voted for the third mafia member on D1 and got him lynched.

I do agree that town has played like shit but Exalt needs to die today. Him and ob5 are going to vote together on either Jessup or I and it's imperative that the town not fall for it.

Now, for the love of God, can you guys screw your heads on straight and vote Exalt. It's beyond obvious at this point.

​​​​​

​​​​
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Oh I'm sorry exalt, since you're saying all I do is "vote townie after townie," please explain to me what youve done. Was Voth town? Did you vote for him? (Fyi, the answer to both is no.)

Also, what's your characters name and role in the apartment?

The reason Jessup and I seem to be voting together is because it looks like Jessup and I have the most TW Mafia experience amongst the remaining townies. You're just continuing to use that to your advantage.

Also, how do you "forget about a game" on D3? Pretty poor excuse for not coming to defend yourself.

Town, either vote for Jessup or I, the people who have lynched the only dead scum, or vote for exalt, who has done zero to contribute anything aside from "confirm beast," which in reality meant nothing because exalt himself had not been confirmed.

This one seems pretty cut and dry, but god knows I usually end up lynched when I start trying to get town to vote on sure things. (Ie: the game I was psychic and we lost because no one believed me).
                    ​​​
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Last double/triple post, sorry:

Go read some of my D1 posts where I say shit like "dinners almost done" or "the kids are asleep". I put a few stay at home dad lines in my earlier posts to try to allude to my character.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                        Sorry for delay. Holidays n all.....

As for the elaboration on my vote, I was using it as my antenna to feel people out. Truth is I am as vanilla as it gets and I was trying to divert the mafias attention to me last night to save squirtles stupid ass for roleclaiming AT NIGHT for absolutely no reason. That's why I made a spectacle out of using my (non-existent) night action. Rather mafia kill me (a vanilla) than whatever the HOA vice president was, which turned out to be a doctor. I guess squirtle was trying a similar strategy in luring mafia to his doorstep only to self heal and buy us another night? Can Doctors self heal in TWs version of mafia?

The only resource I have to form my opinions is what everybody else says. So fuck me silly if I end up getting tricked, wouldn't be the first time, but I think Vehicle articulated it well. So from my perspective my team is Me, Vehicle, Jessup

That leaves Exalt, Mark, Paul, Orange.

Exalt I'm on the fence about, I do believe he tracked me but given the timing of his claim all he really did was confirm what an already confirmed townie said. He didn't vote on Voth D1 but he really didn't say anything at all on D1 other than some wild baseless claims which lead to his "tracking" of me.

Paul was really quick to jump on my wagon for Mark, which has me second guessing my vote on mark. Day 1 votes are always a crap shoot but we got lucky this time. Paul did not contribute to that luck. To be fair, neither did I because I hate D1 lynching. But nonetheless, Paul had an opportunity and didn't seize it.

Was Orange the one doing exams? Or was that squirtle? Either way Both Orange and Mark have done absolutely nothing to convince me that they even MIGHT be town. I accept that Exalt and Paul might be deceiving me, thats the game. But they still have a moderately convincing claim of MAYBE being on my side. Orange and Mark have no such claim, and neither one contributed to the lynching of the only scum we've found so far.

For the above reasons plus more, my vote remains on Mark.
                        Hello,

Much delays on my part but that was exactly what I was doing, apparently 1 shot doctors can't heal themselves. Good luck townies.
                        pokebong> you never had a bad round b4?

~

1:Steadman> u turned that game and ur a god of subspace

Comment

• Aren't you dead squirt. You can't post anymore....
                          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                            Aren't you dead squirt. You can't post anymore....
                            ..?

~

Comment

• I was not aware I could not post anymore. My apologies. Anything i've posted should not sway the outcome of the game anyway. Good luck all. I'm watching from hell.

~

Comment

• lolsquirtle

dw about it not like you said anything damaging (just, uh, don't do it again maybe :P)

vote Jessup

this should have died yesterday and whichever of paul/vehicle is town here needs to get with the program stat

Comment

Working...
                                X