No announcement yet.

[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt aka Kyle, neighborhood watch was lynched. He was a 1-shot townie tracker.

With that, the faction seeking to take control of the HOA has the majority, and things are looking much brighter, despite the murders and all. No more fines for not rolling up your trashcans, you can play music after 8pm, Christmas lights can be up way earlier and later, and the acceptable definition of a "bathing suit" has been stretched.

The mafia win, as there is nothing preventing a mafia plurality anymore.

Good game everyone, postgame info to follow.
    Last edited by WillBy; 11-28-2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Oh no Exalt was town who coulda guessed

Comment

• Jessup no harsh feelings obviously

it's just that I was starting to get bored and figured picking a fight with you would be more entertaining for all involved than coasting to endgame

Comment

• I know I got illwei with it so that's a win in my book

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
            I know I got illwei with it so that's a win in my book
            I liked the case it was a good case :relieved:

orange locktown tbh

Comment

• I heard from the grapevine that the_paul and ob5 were the scum team.

So basically, the_paul, you really need to stop with the "I only play at work" tell.

If exalt hadn't been so absolutely convinced that me/Jessup were scum this very easily could of gone the right way.

Good game to everyone who played. No real stand-out performances for me except for me the_paul who did largely avoid suspicion even at the end when he had to actually engage with the game.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• ROFL! You guys policy lynch me D1 and still lose. What a bunch of retards. Worst overall town performance I've seen in a long time.

Jessup, the town destroyer, as she likes to say! Lmfaoooo
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                  I heard from the grapevine that the_paul and ob5 were the scum team.

So basically, the_paul, you really need to stop with the "I only play at work" tell.
                  I seem to get scum roles more often than most people, but this is quite honestly how I've played for like 7 years now. I check in from my phone to see if a wagon is forming or something but it's too hard to post, impossible to multi quote, and a bitch to scroll up and down to keep track of who says what. I understand why and how you think it's a tell, but when I'm town you'll hear the same thing. I do have town tells I'm working to get rid of, but the playing from work thing isn't one of them
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• WillBy Also big thank you to Will for the host, thank you buddy.

Big shoutout to my new friend OB5 who orchestrated one hell of a scum game behind the scenes. He and I absolutely shit the bed letting Voth get lynched day 1, but he took over from there and guided the win. He's the MVP from my very biased point of view.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• I think Illwei had a pretty stand out performance tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        I do have town tells I'm working to get rid of
                        I'm sorry what

Comment

• Who wants to know how I knew about the busdriver?

Also.... If theres interested I'll host another almost immediately
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illwei View Post

I'm sorry what
                            Maybe that was worded awkwardly, but tells work 2 ways. So by acting a little differently when I'm town, it's easier to tell when I'm scum. I want to work to get those tells under control so it's harder to read my alignment

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                              Who wants to know how I knew about the busdriver?

I would enjoy both of these things

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                                Who wants to know how I knew about the busdriver?

Count me in for both of those things

Comment

Working...
                                X