[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Didn't you say you thought the name was about there being a watcher in the game? Why does that suggest a third party?
    blah blah blah blah blah.... roleclaim or get lynched, scum.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

What the hell is even going on right now with you 2?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Why are you so evasive now? You seemed pretty thrilled about my alleged scum slip, and now you're doing all you can to deflect and avoid direct contact with me. Why are you so frantic to fill space with posts that don't directly address me or what I've said? Are you feeling a bit pressed?
        I'm sorry what have you said? That you're a VT and all the other VTs will somehow know? Well when your other "Vanilla Townie" friend shows up and votes me, you can pretend that they "read between the lines" and knew you were town. But when literally nobody else in the game has any idea what you're talking about, it'll be pretty clear that you're about as vanilla as an average Beast roleclaim (which is, to say, not at all).

So here I am, eagerly awaiting an army of VTs that have been instantly neighborized by a single Voth post. Or, if theyre like me, theyre looking for something useful to analyze.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          Voth is trolling the forums while he waits for his Arby's boneless chicken wings

Comment

Voth is trolling the forums while he waits for his Arby's boneless chicken wings
            And I'm just glad someone else is posting

Comment

Before Exalt explains his rationale, I'll offer a simpler, 2 part explanation:

Part 1- Town has only 1 weapon against the mafia, and we need to fire it as much as possible to win. Mafia wins by inaction- the longer a game goes on, the more likely it is that scum wins, simply because they WILL kill every night, meaning they advance their wincon regardless of day phases. Let's assume 2 mafia members. Absolute optimal play from town is lynch scum D1, someone is nightkilled N1, and lynch scum D2. To play optimally, we should lynch D1, right?

Part 2- when you declare no intention to lynch someone D1, the stakes are inherently lowered. Why would beast be threatened by your vote if you aren't going to keep it on him? We don't have to lynch anyone today, but if we say we aren't then there's no pressure, and no information gained. I have full intention of gaining information today, so let's start with a Vote Beast.
              And Scum has no interest in no lynching as they can only win with lynching as they can easily sway a day 1 vote. We might learn something or we might not. Same way we might learn something by abstaining or by using possible pro-town action N1.

I'm not saying I'm set on doing one way or the other, I feel the option should be open.
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

I'm sorry what have you said? That you're a VT and all the other VTs will somehow know? Well when your other "Vanilla Townie" friend shows up and votes me, you can pretend that they "read between the lines" and knew you were town. But when literally nobody else in the game has any idea what you're talking about, it'll be pretty clear that you're about as vanilla as an average Beast roleclaim (which is, to say, not at all).

So here I am, eagerly awaiting an army of VTs that have been instantly neighborized by a single Voth post. Or, if theyre like me, theyre looking for something useful to analyze.
                Right, because it's a really common play for me to pull some "read between the lines" bullshit on D1 and hang myself out to dry. That makes a lot more sense as opposed to you just being caught scum who walked right into it.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  Oh hey! Welcome to the party. Willby is scum. So you should probably vote for him unless you're his scum buddy.

Respectfully,
                  voth

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Oh hey! Welcome to the party. Willby is scum. So you should probably vote for him unless you're his scum buddy.

Respectfully,
                    voth
                    Oh, I guess you did. As you always do. But you should re-affirm said vote as being as serious as a heart attack.

Man, that was a lot of "as."

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Right, because it's a really common play for me to pull some "read between the lines" bullshit on D1 and hang myself out to dry. That makes a lot more sense as opposed to you just being caught scum who walked right into it.
                      Do you wanna talk about your common plays?

Comment

Do you wanna talk about your common plays?
                        Do you want to roleclaim or get lynched? I mean the ball is in your court, pal.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

GET PRESSED BRUH.

MY MAN IS FEELIN IT HARD.

CMON PAUL YOU SAY YOU GO HARD IN THE PAINT. LET'S GOOOO... MAN IS CAUGHT SCUM.

LET'S
                          FUKN
                          GOOOO

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Respectfully,
                            voth
                            Paul's only motivation to vote me is so that he won't have to hear or think about the miserable excuse for a "game" his donkeys put up last night.

Comment

Do you want to roleclaim or get lynched? I mean the ball is in your court, pal.
                              Technically it's in beasts court I think. But I understand your selective hearing somehow applies to reading forum threads also. I just didn't think you'd ignore me so badly

Comment

Technically it's in beasts court I think. But I understand your selective hearing somehow applies to reading forum threads also. I just didn't think you'd ignore me so badly
                                Ignoring you?! Roleclaim or die. Every VT knows why I said what I said. The fact that you're playing dumb and doubling down is dangerous business, kiddo.

I'll make it easy for you - I'll host an AMA for you bud. Go for it. I'll respond to anything you ask. Maybe you'll return the favor and roleclaim.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X