No announcement yet.

[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck it. I'm the 1-shot global watcher. Now guess who's getting killed N1, Voth

Comment

Also want to give a shout out to my man Voth. Claims VT, when he should be soaking up night kills for town, and does his best to out anyone who he thinks isnt a VT aka would be useful for town. I won't survive the night, but if I did its likely because mafia will just roleblock me in perpetuity. It's D1 and we have 2 massive misplays from a self described heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        Fuck it. I'm the 1-shot global watcher. Now guess who's getting killed N1, Voth
        Wtf is a global watcher and does this mean you are town or 3rd party or what??
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Wtf is a global watcher and does this mean you are town or 3rd party or what??
          Well Im town, like most watchers are. This means I can watch everyone one night. It's the special rule/role that LF named the game after. Not going to be super useful now that mafia knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Or, you're scum and flailing from being nailed Day 1. Is Jacklyn your scum buddy? Was it really that easy? Jacklyn coming at me for being "quiet" the morning after the game starts just seems awfully coached, since she hasn't played in decades and unless she's shamelessly hawking these mafia games but not playing, she has no idea how I play now. Someone bookmark this post for posterity.
            Hawking? no, went out shopping and come back to a few pages of you obsessing over willby. Had to get caught up first. Still trying to figure out the roles/titles
            for now unvote VOTH.
            >^________^<!

Comment

Hmmm wondering if there is a way the Global Watcher is scum or 3rd party. Seems very doubtful that would be the case unless there are town power roles that mimic watching or unless scum team is like 1 only player. I'm unsure how to react to this.

Options I see now are..
              1) vote for Voth since they made a stand to out willby while doing a dumb Vanilla town claim in process..
              2) stay on willby and reveal this weird role in death write up (dangerous if this can help town but LF did not say this was a town role but it would stand to reason it is but then again reasoning and using statistics bit me in the ass last game)

Disclaimer: This is my first attempt at hosting a CLOSED SETUP. This will be the only warning you get, so if you skip the first post its your fault alone. For this game I have included a 1 shot GLOBAL modifier for 1 role only. Make of that what you will

How is this a truly closed setup when LF gives away one role right after stating it is closed lol?? Sounds like a semi closed if anything.

3) Find a new player to focus on to lynch.

For now UNVOTE WILLBY
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Actually I'll join the other train for now and VOTE BEAST
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Also if there are people who are town power roles I'd suggest being suspicious of both willby and voth. The fact a Vanilla Townie just spent 6 pages to out the 1 global watcher makes me suspect as fk of both these knuckle heads. (Willby and Voth) The chances are low this could happen and it could very well be preplanned but again odds seem to bite me in the ass every game when I play by them.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

ROFL. Anyone who buys or entertains Willbys bullshit claim is more than a few cents short of a dollar.

In case that isn't clear - you're a fucking retard. If it makes you morons any more comfortable, please vote me and then when I flip VT, it'll all be clear to you fucking savages.

Alternatively, just lynch Willby today and we are well on our way to a town win. Willby made that shit up because he's on blast and it's a brutal attempt at self-preservation.

And Jessup is as infuriating as always. Is she retarded or scum? Can't assume one way or the other because even if she's town, she's brutally bad.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• 1-shot global watcher. I'm crying... lmfaooo Willby. You can do better. You SHOULD do better.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        2) stay on willby and reveal this weird role in death write up (dangerous if this can help town but LF did not say this was a town role but it would stand to reason it is but then again reasoning and using statistics bit me in the ass last game)
                        I know you unvoted, but for anyone else on the fence, and for all future games, you gotta be at least a little curious when someone makes that kinda roleclaim. And a flip wouldn't be satisfying

Comment

• Okay Willby, I'll play your game. 1 shot global watcher. What does the "global" part enable you to do? How is it different than any other watcher role?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            1-shot global watcher. I'm crying... lmfaooo Willby. You can do better. You SHOULD do better.
                            It's getting late, but nobody will counter claim the global thing, so there has to at least be some truth to my statement.

If you agree that I'm the global, what new role would even make sense for scum? Global roleblock? That'd hit their own team, or it'd be busted as hell. Global scum watcher? So you just give scum a list of town PRs after N1?

This is a bad look for you Voth

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                              1-shot global watcher. I'm crying... lmfaooo Willby. You can do better. You SHOULD do better.
                              I watch everyone simultaneously. Of course, thanks to you, I will just die instead.

Honestly it is kinda busted, but what global role wouldn't be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                Hmmm wondering if there is a way the Global Watcher is scum or 3rd party. Seems very doubtful that would be the case unless there are town power roles that mimic watching or unless scum team is like 1 only player. I'm unsure how to react to this.

Options I see now are..
                                1) vote for Voth since they made a stand to out willby while doing a dumb Vanilla town claim in process..

[/B]

How is this a truly closed setup when LF gives away one role right after stating it is closed lol?? Sounds like a semi closed if anything.

3) Find a new player to focus on to lynch.

For now UNVOTE WILLBY
                                Jesus Jessup... once in a while you actually don't suck at this game. This is a good point. Willby just took what I gave him. He was pressed over and over and over and finally, out of nowhere decides to role claim and subsequently allege that now the game is in danger because I forced his hand.

Cute but... Willby is just taking what LF gave him. He knows it's his only option so he's jumping on it.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X