[Mafia] Someone is Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Quit appealing to paul and talk to literally anyone else in the game. At the moment you need 2 more people.

To be honest your obsession makes me feel like there isnt a sufficient roleclaim. But if you get to 4 I'll throw you a bone.

And freespirit usually goes with WontBy, but willturd has a uniquely Voth feel to it.
    That would be welcomed, if anyone else decided to actually play. Until then, I'll chat with Paul and continue to press you.

BTW, Willturd, what's your role?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

That would be welcomed, if anyone else decided to actually play. Until then, I'll chat with Paul and continue to press you.

BTW, Willturd, what's your role?
      You can't pressure me by asking my role for 5 straight pages. Bold or not.

You said you'd answer any questions, so let's try it. What do you think about the one actual price of information we have:

Originally posted by LF View Post
      Disclaimer: This is my first attempt at hosting a CLOSED SETUP. This will be the only warning you get, so if you skip the first post its your fault alone. For this game I have included a 1 shot GLOBAL modifier for 1 role only. Make of that what you will

Comment

Are you? Does that mean you're VT as well? If so, can you elaborate a little? That way we can trust eachother.

Sure, we know what Willby is not. And he is clearly avoiding being up front about his role. That means he is either scum or a town power role. The only way to flush out which is to press him. Pressure leads to answers. Based on actions and attitude, I'd be willing to place a heavy handed prop bet that Willby is scum, and definitely not a town role at all. I'm willing to hear him out, but he has made it clear he won't talk without pressure.

So...let's pressure him.
        While I'm not entirely understanding what kind of common ground you and paul have found I do see the value of the play here. I'm happy to change my vote to WIllby but;

while it seems you guys have concluded that he's either scum or town power role, what happens when he inevitably claims power role? This is Day 1, we have almost 0 idea what kind of roles there my be and without any Night actions the only way you can counter-prove the coming town power role is if that 'REAL' town power role claims it (who may just as well be scum instead)
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

I forgot Voth doesn't read anything that doesn't go along with his understanding of the game.

Don't get me wrong, id be delighted if Voth and Pauls obligation nonsense led to uniting townies. But at yhe moment, there are 2 of them, and an estimated 2 mafia members. So I'll continue waiting, vote on beast, for someone else to corroborate their weird story.

Comment

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

While I'm not entirely understanding what kind of common ground you and paul have found I do see the value of the play here. I'm happy to change my vote to WIllby but;

while it seems you guys have concluded that he's either scum or town power role, what happens when he inevitably claims power role? This is Day 1, we have almost 0 idea what kind of roles there my be and without any Night actions the only way you can counter-prove the coming town power role is if that 'REAL' town power role claims it (who may just as well be scum instead)
            He will inevitably claim to be a town power role when he is pressed far enough. And then, we tell him to fuck himself and lynch him anyway, because of his conduct today alone. He is not acting pro-town in any way whatsoever. He is clearly sidestepping, setting up smokescreens, and being an overall dickish scum team player. There is no better answer today. He took my bait and stepped in dogshit, and now he dies for it. And like I said, I'd be willing to put good money on him flipping scum. It's pretty classic Willby.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

You can't pressure me by asking my role for 5 straight pages. Bold or not.

You said you'd answer any questions, so let's try it. What do you think about the one actual price of information we have:
              A 1-shot global modifier for 1 role only. OK. Could mean that someone has a role but it could turn to a 1-shot role based on some other action? Could mean that someone has a power that they don't know about yet? Could mean that someone has the ability to change someone's role to 1-shot only? I have no fucking idea. But I appreciate the smokescreen.

I don't know what the fuck that means. The only thing I care about right now is that you came out swinging for me and you stepped in it big time. Now, it's time to die! Or roleclaim... but we all know that's a long way off and it'll be bullshit anyway once you do.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Follow up question, have you ever railroaded a townie before, losing your team the game?

Comment

Follow up question, have you ever railroaded a townie before, losing your team the game?
                  Sure, but never one that refuses to roleclaim after stepping in feces and then just posts "gotcha" post after "gotcha" post trying to sway public opinion. We all know you're scum. Claim or get fucked.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Claim or get fucked.
                    Do you not understand how majorities work? Those aren't the only two options. In fact, getting fucked isn't even an option at the moment. It's "Claim or Beast gets fucked" which isn't much motivation for me.

Comment

Do you not understand how majorities work? Those aren't the only two options. In fact, getting fucked isn't even an option at the moment. It's "Claim or Beast gets fucked" which isn't much motivation for me.
                      I understand, friend. I just know that if we even have a few more players with half a brain who are town, you are going to have to deal with the "claim or get fucked" reality.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I understand, friend. I just know that if we even have a few more players with half a brain who are town, you are going to have to deal with the "claim or get fucked" reality.
                        I eagerly await the day. You should call them smooth brained fukfuk idiots again, that'll bring them around.

That being said, if you are town, then you're gonna want to make sure you pay attention. Very easy for a scum to hop on me then "forget" about the game for a few days, regardless of my roleclaim. Is there a scenario where you unvote me Voth?

Comment

Holy hell.. already 6 pages and it is basically willby vs voth the entire time.

1st blood was done by Willby going for T_P using the old you have been mafia 2 games and so you are a 3rd time logic. Makes no sense for a vote imo and the chances T_P are scum get less and less each game if anything.

then..

Voth though does the big no no and claims Vanilla Townie and in doing so endangers towns power roles. VT claims are often scum and hurt towns chances of winning when real because it gives mafia one less person to focus on for their objective in eliminating town power role kills.

This all said. Voth has made his move and claimed VT and has apparently decided this is the ground he wants to die on. For me the move is to vote WillBy and force the claim so we then get two people revealing roles. It gives town more info to work off of to make Willby claim now .

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm keeping my vote on Willby, will be going to sleep soon and wont check this thread for the next 8-9 hours fyi

Comment

I'm keeping my vote on Willby, will be going to sleep soon and wont check this thread for the next 8-9 hours fyi
                              Your vote isn't on me, is it?

Comment

Right, I guess I only thought about it. Even though I'm not as convinced about this move as voth seems to be (maybe some personal vendetta is at play too ), it will create some action and we will learn something. One way or the other.

unvote beast

VOTE WILLBY

Comment

Working...
                                X