Save a plant, eat a cow
      I want beef, I want it now.
      I'm gonna eat it cause it's red.
      I'm gonna eat it cause it's dead.
      Maybe I should eat it raw
      And let the blood run down my jaw.
      I'd eat people if it was legal.
      I'd eat people if it was legal.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

oh wow those dead animals

Comment

Claus. I am very liberal, hence why if Kerry loses I will move there.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i just watched the most illegal thing on the internet for 30 minutes that even i am disgusted and now will beat myself up

edit: dothefandango, how old are you?
            Last edited by Ilya; 09-25-2004, 10:20 AM.
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilyaz
              Save a plant, eat a cow
              that reminded me of that song "Save a horse, ride a cowboy"

Comment

Cat Stevens passed all the airport security until the machine that scans for beards. And you wouldn't want to be held hostage with nothing but Morning has broken and Moonshadow to listen to. Better safe than sorry I say.

Comment

Oh Crap... I'm being followed by a Moonshadow... quick.. someone call homeland security.
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                    why do Canadians and other foreign types speak to the American people as if we know nothing about our country?
                    Because you don't show that you know anything about it.
                    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                    Piston> I own in belim
                    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Now I've been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come
                      And I believe it could be, something good has begun

Oh I've been smiling lately, dreaming about the world as one
                      And I believe it could be, some day it's going to come

Cause out on the edge of darkness, there rides a peace train
                      Oh peace train take this country, come take me home again

Now I've been smiling lately, thinking about the good things to come
                      And I believe it could be, something good has begun

Oh peace train sounding louder
                      Glide on the peace train
                      Come on now peace train
                      Yes, peace train holy roller

Everyone jump upon the peace train
                      Come on now peace train

Get your bags together, go bring your good friends too
                      Cause it's getting nearer, it soon will be with you

Now come and join the living, it's not so far from you
                      And it's getting nearer, soon it will all be true

Now I've been crying lately, thinking about the world as it is
                      Why must we go on hating, why can't we live in bliss

Cause out on the edge of darkness, there rides a peace train
                      Oh peace train take this country, come take me home again

Comment

He is on the watch list becuase some of some of the crowd he hangs with is linked to suspected terrorist orgs. as i understand it. Maybe he shouldn't hand out with them, it's like peaceful protesters in the middle of a violent protest screaming "Why are the police here? I am not doing anything!"
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by PUNK rock
                          Randedl: You can't speculate (with a high degree of certainty) that Kerry won't be better than Bush. And yes, the percentage of people that vote is under or around 50%.
                          i agree. but that is just the opinion i have developed from the research i have done. and 3 months from now, i would prefer to have listened to myself and got it wrong, rather than listened to somebody else and got it wrong.

and if ya cared. . canada got around 70% of eligible voters out this past election. i find the discrepency across the 49th to be totally shocking.
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                            He is on the watch list becuase some of some of the crowd he hangs with is linked to suspected terrorist orgs.
                            Can't say for certain that he even hangs out with these so called terrorists. Remember they were positive that Iraq had WMD's. Look how right that was. For a place that's called the 'Free world' it's not very free is it :\
                            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                            Piston> I own in belim
                            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Nothing's free unless you steal it.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                                i agree. but that is just the opinion i have developed from the research i have done. and 3 months from now, i would prefer to have listened to myself and got it wrong, rather than listened to somebody else and got it wrong.

and if ya cared. . canada got around 70% of eligible voters out this past election. i find the discrepency across the 49th to be totally shocking.
                                I listen to other people to at least see where they are coming from, even if I really don't like what they have to say. I like to think of all people as somewhat intelligent and as such what they say should be heard...a bit naive, yes I know. As long as you are open minded and listen to others, instead of just making up your mind and never changing it, that's fine in my opinion.

I understand that Canada has a higher % of voter turnout, but think of how many more Americans there are. Even so, it's still sad, I'm away at college and I'm getting an absentee ballot. Lazy bums who live 5 minutes from the polling station have no excuse.
                                The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                                The hand claps make the song

Comment

Working...
                                X