Holy shit this bitch is crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarien
    It only takes one mistreated wife to tie you to your bed while you're asleep, then beat you to death with a pillowcase full of doorknobs. Why is it you want three again?
    Because that's 9 different holes, sarien.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
      It only takes one mistreated wife to tie you to your bed while you're asleep, then beat you to death with a pillowcase full of doorknobs. Why is it you want three again?
      That's why you buy a cage to lock your wives in when you're sleeping. Or going to work, or out for a few drinks, or any other time when you leave them unattended and they are healthy enough to escape and inform the authorities.
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I was going to throw in a joke about how Michael Jackson thinks he is peter pan, but I got lazy after thinking about it. Oh well.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
          Because that's 9 different holes, sarien.
          Ears and some forms of sadism involving punctured skin bring my count to at least 18. And if you're a small enough man nostrils might count, too.

EDIT: DON'T FORGET THE OCULAR FUCK FOR THE PIRATES BITCHES!!!!11ONE AYE MATEY

Comment

That means ONE woman is worth about 27 million men. THIS MEANS you would need to produce only about 2 to three men for the entire California!
            She's insane, but I agree with her, as long as I get to be one of those 2 guys.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
            X