• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm IlyaZ
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

He should stay as pope until the day he dies.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
        ImO the Pope is too old/sick to be the Leader of the Church.
        Time for young blood!
        Discuss
        Man...I should axe you for making such a crappy thread...

However I'll spice teh thread up a bit with a drawing I made a year ago (it's in a way related to the subject the Pope).

EDIT: I HOPE I DIDNT OFFEND ANYONE.

Comment

I am a Christian, but I hate the Church.

Do we really need the Church to follow Christ? Christ's main beliefs were not to discriminate against others, and to love everyone, for the fact that they are a human being, (That's the reason the Sermon on the Mount is one of the few stories found in all gospel accounts). Basically what the Church does is finds miniscule little passages and makes big deals out of them, to further discriminate them from others. Take the 4 gospels for example. There are over 200 gospels right now, why are only 4 of them looked at? Perhaps they might say something contrary to what the church has upheld for thousands of years.

Basically, I think the Church should die, but Jesus' message should live on.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Keep the current pope, hes too old to rape anyone =)

Honestly though, how does the pope affect you and why do you care cundor?

Comment

Techincally the church provides fellowship, which is something Christ supposedly promoted throughout his life. So I guess you don't really need it, but if you're going for brownie points by being Christian in the first place, you might as well get more by forcing your beliefs on others. Right?
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver
                Keep the current pope, hes too old to rape anyone =)

Honestly though, how does the pope affect you and why do you care cundor?
                I'm not a Catholic myself, but whenever we se him on the news, my parents and I have this discussion whether he'd stay or retire. I was wondering how you guys're feeling 'bout this one.

- So, Pope needs to retire? Yes/no? (Yes IMO)
                - Are you religious?
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I'm not a Catholic myself, but whenever we se him on the news, my parents and I have this discussion whether he'd stay or retire. I was wondering how you guys're feeling 'bout this one.

- So, Pope needs to retire? Yes/no? (Yes IMO)
                  - Are you religious?
                  I explained my faith above, but even if the pope wanted to, he couldnt retire. His retirement is death. Remember in the early 80's when he got shot, and actually died for like 4 mins? He still had to remain the head of the church, despite being in the hospital for bullet wounds.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Hmm....true.
                    But yesterday (Sunday), 1000's of Catholics went to Rome to hear the Pope speak out his Urbi et Orbi. He disapointed so many people
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      I guess its the same effect as being in jail, being bound to your religion.

yeah, coz whether your in prison or "married" to religion, you get screwed either way :P
                      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                      oNe-t> YEAH
                      nopcode> before going out
                      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

ImO the Pope is too old/sick to be the Leader of the Church.
                          Time for young blood!
                          Discuss
                          Ahh! the image of the pope is the actual image of the church, he is sick and dieing and so is church. When he gets his soul dragged to depths of oblivion he will carry the weight of all the bs that the church has defended in this last century... being catholic is to deny our freedom of thought and to accept your condition has something ephemeral, it is to accept limits imposed by some guys that united 2000 years ago and invented a story about a guy that was born from a virgin mother, cmon how can someone believe in that? The best part of human life is to sin and everyone knows that, why shouldn't we be able to do that all the time without having to think that in the end times some guy will be judging us for that?
                          Last edited by demon girl; 03-28-2005, 09:34 AM.
                          Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life;
                          it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge,
                          are all founded on lust.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

Originally posted by demon girl
                            Ahh! the image of the pope is the actual image of the church, he is sick and dieing and so is church. When he gets his soul dragged to depths of oblivion he will carry the weight of all the bs that the church has defended in this last century... being catholic is to deny our freedom of though and to accept your condition has something ephemeral, it is to accept limits imposed by some guys that united 2000 years ago and invented a story about a guy that was born from a virgin mother, cmon how can someone believe in that? The best part of human life is to sin and everyone knows that, why shouldn't we be able to do that all the time without having to think that in the end times some guy will be judging us for that?
                            emo goth for life, man
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by demon girl
                              Ahh! the image of the pope is the actual image of the church, he is sick and dieing and so is church. When he gets his soul dragged to depths of oblivion he will carry the weight of all the bs that the church has defended in this last century... being catholic is to deny our freedom of thought and to accept your condition has something ephemeral, it is to accept limits imposed by some guys that united 2000 years ago and invented a story about a guy that was born from a virgin mother, cmon how can someone believe in that? The best part of human life is to sin and everyone knows that, why shouldn't we be able to do that all the time without having to think that in the end times some guy will be judging us for that?
                              You are talking absolute crap here. Just because you cant humanly conceive it, it doesn't mean it doesnt exist. We're so technologically advanced that we can prove a lot which spawns ignorance in many people, such as you.

Look at it from someone's point of view from hundreds of years ago, they were not as ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                                You are talking absolute crap here. Just because you cant humanly conceive it, it doesn't mean it doesnt exist. We're so technologically advanced that we can prove a lot which spawns ignorance in many people, such as you.

Look at it from someone's point of view from hundreds of years ago, they were not as ignorant.
                                Lol!!

I'm ignorant because i don't believe that a virgin can give birth.
                                I'm ignorant because i don't accept someone telling me how i should act.
                                I'm ignorant because i know what i want. I'm ignorant because i can see the reason behind a thousant barbaric acts performed in the name of an institution based on false fundaments.
                                I'm ignorant because i do not follow.
                                I'm ignorant because i refuse to participate in what is the tradition and good costumes.
                                I'm ignorant because im telling others about it.
                                I'm ignorant because God gave us the right to be "ignorant".
                                I'm ignorant because i can separate religion from personal creed.
                                I'm ignorant because i have unawsered questions in my live and don't trust those awnsers to a book written centuries ago.
                                I'm ignorant because i know what im talking about.
                                I'm ignorant because i searched for my own awsers and didn't simply accepted those that "society/religion" gave me.
                                I'm ignorant because i can live without imposed rules.

I know the reasons for my ignorance do you know your own reasons?
                                Or you are stupid enough to don't even recognise your ignorance?
                                Last edited by demon girl; 03-28-2005, 10:14 AM.
                                Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life;
                                it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge,
                                are all founded on lust.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

Working...
                                X