No announcement yet.

Do you think the Pope should retire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she sucks dick well. Paris Hilton that is.

I have a good reason for hating the church, tho it's very personal, and if you care to know PM me. While I do not dislike people that put their faith in the church, I do see many as hypocritical. While I'm certainly not going to tell you, going to Church is wrong (The social Value alone is quite worthwhile for some) I personally think the Church is a flawed system, and I don't think they have much merit in deciding who lives a better life, based on their decisions.

Unfortunately, I have been brought up in a world (and a country) that does believe people are better based on their actions alone.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
      I think she's sexy as fuck. She's not the most attractive girl out there, but she's got this sex appeal that just makes you wanna fuck her jackhammer style real hard in the ass.

Now about the pope... The dude's gonna die any minute now, just let him finish up his life as the pope, what's the point in stepping down now? Is there some big hurry to get the next guy in there?
      barf man, barf. She looks like she weighs 98 pounds soaking wet and what I assume to be "sex appeal" to guys that like her just seems like the shitty come hither look that doesn't override her flat chest and boney arms. She has no hips whatsoever, I just don't see anything feminine about her.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
        Just because you know you've been beaten.

1-0
        I think Demon Girl put up a good argument, she could have double checked for spelling errors but.. whatever. Just because you have 2 lackeys supporting you on the forum doesn't mean you've 'beaten' her.

Also to those of you who call her an emo kid, I call you idiotic religous fanatics, because you called her that based on her post, so just calling it as I see it.

P.S. Yes, I am against religion.
        carpe diem

Comment

She looks dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
            She looks dirty.

exactly.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

nvm
              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                I think Demon Girl put up a good argument, she could have double checked for spelling errors but.. whatever. Just because you have 2 lackeys supporting you on the forum doesn't mean you've 'beaten' her.

Also to those of you who call her an emo kid, I call you idiotic religous fanatics, because you called her that based on her post, so just calling it as I see it.

P.S. Yes, I am against religion.
                Lackies? She put up an idiotic paper-thin "argument" and didn't even bother to defend herself once she saw that more than one person disagreed with her. If the number of people with conflicting opinions makes you afriad to support your own beliefs, then that's your loss (in this case, her loss), not ours. You can call me a religious fanatic all you want, just like I'll stick to my opinion that she's some psuedo-intellectual emo goth kid.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

fuck her jackhammer style real hard in the ass.
                  "that's hott"
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by demon girl
                    Lol!!

I'm ignorant because i don't believe that a virgin can give birth.
                    I'm ignorant because i don't accept someone telling me how i should act.
                    I'm ignorant because i know what i want. I'm ignorant because i can see the reason behind a thousant barbaric acts performed in the name of an institution based on false fundaments.
                    I'm ignorant because i do not follow.
                    I'm ignorant because i refuse to participate in what is the tradition and good costumes.
                    I'm ignorant because im telling others about it.
                    I'm ignorant because God gave us the right to be "ignorant".
                    I'm ignorant because i can separate religion from personal creed.
                    I'm ignorant because i have unawsered questions in my live and don't trust those awnsers to a book written centuries ago.
                    I'm ignorant because i know what im talking about.
                    I'm ignorant because i searched for my own awsers and didn't simply accepted those that "society/religion" gave me.
                    I'm ignorant because i can live without imposed rules.

I know the reasons for my ignorance do you know your own reasons?
                    Or you are stupid enough to don't even recognise your ignorance?

do you shop at hot topic , demongirl?

Comment

I don't agree with his beliefs like the fact he is against contraception like condoms .... but i do understand his stance.
                      He is going with the moral high ground, saying ppl shouldn't be fucking all around them but with only the one that they love!
                      Others are saying yeah but we are all horny bastards at least jubes restrict HIV a bit etc...
                      Who is right?
                      Both sides are...
                      I am reminded of relativity, where two seemingly contradictory statements can both, at the same time, be true.

In My opinion, the catholic church can do as it likes, as long as it a) doesn't harm anyone, physically, mentally or emotionally, or condone such acts, or b) doesn't impose its own views on others who do not share those views.
                      of these first lot, some members of the church do do these... But I do not think the church condones it. Of the second lot, they do try to impose their views on others, including members of their own church, who do not share those views.
                      I believe there is a higher being. You can try to explain everything with science... for example, the Big Bang theory: in the beggining, all spacial matter was pressed into a space no larger than a proton, at something like 10^32 Kelvin. You could say that, but I would say: and who, or what, put it there? The world is full of far too much coincidences.
                      Its been said to me once that on any given argument, there are intelligent people on both sides... But far more stupid people. Take the current american politicial situation for instance. You will find idiots who are all for war for wars sake, who won't even listen to the other side of the argument etc.
                      You will equally find idiots who will parrot Farenheit(sp?) 911 at you, who don't bother thinking for themselves and just follow along... and equally won't listen to the other side of the argument.

I'm not saying that you're idiots. Thats not for me to judge. But if you won't listen to the argument, and at least try to understand... then you've only got yourself to blame when people hate you.

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                        Lackies? She put up an idiotic paper-thin "argument" and didn't even bother to defend herself once she saw that more than one person disagreed with her. If the number of people with conflicting opinions makes you afriad to support your own beliefs, then that's your loss (in this case, her loss), not ours. You can call me a religious fanatic all you want, just like I'll stick to my opinion that she's some psuedo-intellectual emo goth kid.
                        I agree. I can't even be arsed formulating my own reply regarding what you said, Ekko.

Comment

I think she's sexy as fuck. She's not the most attractive girl out there, but she's got this sex appeal that just makes you wanna fuck her jackhammer style real hard in the ass.
                          Well put bz, well put...
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

More Carmen Electras!!!

Comment

Religion causes too many problems.
                              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                              cool koen> :)
                              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                              cool koen> not because of a bug
                              EvoLd> Lol
                              Treachery> meh
                              EvoLd> why then?
                              PubAceR> women in power dont last
                              EvoLd> LOl
                              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Its people that cause the problems, not religion.

Ignorant people such as demon girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X