Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demon girl
    Lol!!

I'm ignorant because i don't believe that a virgin can give birth.
    I'm ignorant because i don't accept someone telling me how i should act.
    I'm ignorant because i know what i want. I'm ignorant because i can see the reason behind a thousant barbaric acts performed in the name of an institution based on false fundaments.
    I'm ignorant because i do not follow.
    I'm ignorant because i refuse to participate in what is the tradition and good costumes.
    I'm ignorant because im telling others about it.
    I'm ignorant because God gave us the right to be "ignorant".
    I'm ignorant because i can separate religion from personal creed.
    I'm ignorant because i have unawsered questions in my live and don't trust those awnsers to a book written centuries ago.
    I'm ignorant because i know what im talking about.
    I'm ignorant because i searched for my own awsers and didn't simply accepted those that "society/religion" gave me.
    I'm ignorant because i can live without imposed rules.

I know the reasons for my ignorance do you know your own reasons?
    Or you are stupid enough to don't even recognise your ignorance?

You're ignorant because you refuse to even entertain the idea that there may be a higher being out there. Instead of even being open to the idea and being mature enough to discuss religion without having an attitude or a holier than thou attitude (ironic given the subject), you choose to be just as close-minded as religious zealots, only on the other side of the fence. I don't care if you don't like the church or the Catholic religion, I'm not trying to defend them- it's just that when you spew idiotic crap like your first post, I tend to feel the need to comment on your hypocrisy. You do realize that by saying "The best part of human life is to sin and everyone knows that", it's just as bad as the church trying to tell the world what's good for them. Your own opinions and beliefs are fine on their own, but when you try to push them onto others like it's common sense, or degrade the thought of a god because you got your teenage mitts on an atheist website, you cross the line into the "I'm a tool" zone.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      You're ignorant because you refuse to even entertain the idea that there may be a higher being out there. Instead of even being open to the idea and being mature enough to discuss religion without having an attitude or a holier than thou attitude (ironic given the subject), you choose to be just as close-minded as religious zealots, only on the other side of the fence. I don't care if you don't like the church or the Catholic religion, I'm not trying to defend them- it's just that when you spew idiotic crap like your first post, I tend to feel the need to comment on your hypocrisy. You do realize that by saying "The best part of human life is to sin and everyone knows that", it's just as bad as the church trying to tell the world what's good for them. Your own opinions and beliefs are fine on their own, but when you try to push them onto others like it's common sense, or degrade the thought of a god because you got your teenage mitts on an atheist website, you cross the line into the "I'm a tool" zone.
      Heh now we are being quite prejudiced aren't we?
      First of all im not atheist and that's were your comment comes to dust.
      Second if you had read my comment you would have noticed that i refer God in it so next time you better read things carefully.
      I'm ignorant because God gave us the right to be "ignorant".
      it's not my fault if can't understand what i tryed to say with that sentence. Third how can i be close minded if i rejected what was gave to me first hand and searched for something that suited my needs and didn't bent to the will of society? Fourth i admire religious persons who are religious because they know what they are worshipping, and im not just talking about knowing and have read the bible and going to church everytime... fifth i hate catholics because of a lot of bs that im not going to enumerate bacause i don't have all day but i also know that they have some good points on their favor like charity and some few other things.
      Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life;
      it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge,
      are all founded on lust.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

dyuhhh duhhh dyuhh I guess it would be hard to sin if you didn't believe in the religion that defines what sin is. 90% percent of the killjoy rules you hate so much are the foundation of secular government as well. So weather you prescribe to any religion or not, at the end of the day you will be judged by someone and be forced to submit to their rules. In anticipation to the "not with anarchy" defense: then its the one with the bigger gun.

The best part of human life is to sin and everyone knows that, why shouldn't we be able to do that all the time without having to think that in the end times some guy will be judging us for that?
        fine, but the major sins will get you 20 to life anyways, gl with freely rasing cane in a completely secular country.
        SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Benno
          dyuhhh duhhh dyuhh I guess it would be hard to sin if you didn't believe in the religion that defines what sin is. 90% percent of the killjoy rules you hate so much are the foundation of secular government as well. So weather you prescribe to any religion or not, at the end of the day you will be judged by someone and be forced to submit to their rules. In anticipation to the "not with anarchy" defense: then its the one with the bigger gun.

fine, but the major sins will get you 20 to life anyways, gl with freely rasing cane in a completely secular country.
          fortunately i don't live in the U.S. right now!!
          it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge,
          are all founded on lust.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

Heh now we are being quite prejudiced aren't we?
            First of all im not atheist and that's were your comment comes to dust.
            Your whole little ignornat post seemed like the beyond old cliche close-minded atheist (note; I'm not saying all atheists are close minded) way of thinking.

Second if you had read my comment you would have noticed that i refer God in it so next time you better read things carefully.
            You mentioned him once, and IMO it seemed like a sarcastic jab

Third how can i be close minded if i rejected what was gave to me first hand and searched for something that suited my needs and didn't bent to the will of society? Fourth i admire religious persons who are religious because they know what they are worshipping, and im not just talking about knowing and have read the bible and going to church everytime... fifth i hate catholics because of a lot of bs that im not going to enumerate bacause i don't have all day but i also know that they have some good points on their favor like charity and some few other things.
            You are close minded because instead of keeping an open mind about religon, you found what answers you wanted to find on the internet and decided to go on a rant here about how we should all sin and how the catholic church sucks. Your whole ignorant post sounds like you are making fun of people who believe in the christian/catholic faith. Instead of mocking them and calling them gullible, you could just try to avoid needless jabs and focus on the church and why you hate it.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

demong girl, youre blatantly ignoring my point. I don't have time for spoilt little emo kids like yourself, so get back to slashing your wrists please. kthx.

You're also hypocritical to say that the religion is based on falso fundaments when actually youre slandering it with your own blinkard ones.

I'm laughing my ass off at every one of your posts so far.
              Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 03-28-2005, 12:14 PM. Reason: CANT SPELL FSDGSDVsxfsdfcsdfsdfsd

Comment

Lol i found my anwsers on the internet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                I used google and he gave me the awnsers to my prays!

Thank you google developers your search engine changed my life, i found a new meaning for life on the internet!! Now i will write a book with this title "How to find your meaning for live using the internet"

I will stop trying to pass my point of view now! you can all rest in peace as you won't probably see my post in this thread anymore.
                Thank GOD!!
                Allelluia!!
                Last edited by demon girl; 03-28-2005, 12:06 PM.
                are all founded on lust.

Marquis de Sade

Comment

Just because you know you've been beaten.

1-0

Comment

owned.

gg no re

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                      ImO the Pope is too old/sick to be the Leader of the Church.
                      Time for young blood!
                      Discuss
                      Young blood indeed, the vatican needs less John Pauls and more Paris Hiltons.

no more attendance problems.
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I think Paris Hilton is incredibly ugly. Shes a fucking skeezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          I think Paris Hilton is incredibly ugly. Shes a fucking skeezer.
                          Word em up, holmes.

Comment

i would hatefuck her anyday
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I think she's sexy as fuck. She's not the most attractive girl out there, but she's got this sex appeal that just makes you wanna fuck her jackhammer style real hard in the ass.

Now about the pope... The dude's gonna die any minute now, just let him finish up his life as the pope, what's the point in stepping down now? Is there some big hurry to get the next guy in there?
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

If you're in charge of the catholic community you're expected to speak out loud once in a while...
                                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                                X