Do you like fur ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like fur ?

seriously, couldnt watch the end. 1 minute and nothing more.

http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Yay, now I feel bad because I wear a leather jacket lined with sheepskin.

It's the only thing I have that was made out of animals, I swear :fear:

Plus, you should be glad you closed it earlier. They were skinning one of those things alive.
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I've seen part of this video before. I discovered it on a Xanga. I want to puke. No animal deserves this.

No one make a smartass comment. How would you feel if you were skinned and still able to move after it?

I can't watch it to the end. I got up to the part where they were skinning them on the ground and the animal was gasping everytime the "poacher" cut at the ankle.
      boo...:eek:

Comment

well, I guess that's a cheap way to kill things.

I got bored, i've seen much more disturbing crap before.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
          well, I guess that's a cheap way to kill things.

I got bored, i've seen much more disturbing crap before.
          To simply put it, shut up.
          boo...:eek:

Comment

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
            Last edited by Morgan; 12-19-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

This is pretty awful, but you guys do not want me to post the video of those guys who held down a pig and sliced its head off with a chainsaw, and laughed as the pig's body thrashed about the floor, defecating on itself and spraying blood all over the place.
              "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It got pretty disturbing during the appendage slicing bit
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

I watched all 16 minutes. The imagery in that video is powerful; I don't care what any of you say to the contrary.

I am not one, for instance, to object to people's consumption of beef, since that has at least some basis in necessity. This brutality, however, for a purpose so vain as fashion, absolutely sickens me.
                  FREE MANDELA

Comment

The people who disregard the ethical implications of their trade are little more than animals themselves. Consider the type of person who would possess such a job. They likely lead a rural and uneducated lifestyle, and they probably do not have the luxury of being able to ponder the moral and spiritual implications of such behavior.

Having said that, there are still ethical ways to process animals for their hides/meat.

Comment

makes me want to buy me some nice boots
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Uh.. I didn't watch it, but if it's bad enough for people to talk about throwing up, doesn't it kind of fall under the no sick shit rule?
                        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Saw this video long time ago. Pretty gross.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                            Having said that, there are still ethical ways to process animals for their hides/meat.
                            yea, synthetic meat and synthetic hide

Comment

Wow. that was sad, but that had to take hours to film. Why didn't the guy filming do something to stop them? And, um, what were they skinning, dogs?

Originally posted by Tone
                              yea, synthetic meat and synthetic hide
                              What is synthetic meat?
                              Last edited by Kyace; 04-07-2005, 02:27 AM.
                              People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Working...
                              X