Attack on London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tone
    Space shuttle Columbia disintegrated on February 1st, 2003 over Dallas, Texas, which lies on the 33rd parallel.

Assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, again on the 33rd parallel at the Masonic Dealy Plaza in Dallas, Texas.
    Thats just stuff that happened in Dallas?
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• "If you kill a christian you will go to heaven and a virgin bride will be waiting for you, if you kill a Jew you will go to a better heaven and have more virgin brides waiting for you."
      Wise man once said, "Every absurdity has its champion." And no race, religion or way of thinking is free of its idiots.

(a pulsating light accompanied by fireworks began at the base of the shaft of Washington monument and moved upward as the light intensified in its vertical movement and burst forth at the top of the monument or shaft)
      Wow, the new world order sure does like their sexual innuendo.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
        No fuck that noise.

Don't make me bring up the old topics on 9/11, where foreigner's tore into we Americans, telling us we got what we deserved, and telling us we were stupid rednecks.

I remember that shit. I'm only saying it's hard to feel compassionate for the members of these forums, when this shit happens in their homeland.

Don't get me wrong, I wish terrorism were stricken from the world, but I refuse to console those who did not do the same.
        I'm a foreigner, and around the time of 9/11 I remember me and my dad volunteered as aid workers to the some 5000 people grounded in St. John's newfounland. Which I believe us newfies even had a few documentary's from Americans who thought we were some of the most kind and loving individuals they ever met. But you know I'm sure I never felt compassion for anybody who died on 9/11. Even though one of my teachers brothers died in it and everything.

The only thing people complained about, was the way Bush rallied your country 'we're gonna go over there and conduct a crusade!'. And so forth.
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
          I want to call Squeezer's bluff and ask him to perform that search.
          I can't find it, but upon reading Zeus' post, I realized my error.

Most of the people that were saying that shit were idiots.

My big thing though is that much of the world seemed to think America was acting fanatically after 9/11, and now I just watched a speech given by Tony Blair saying that he wanted to up the amount of soldiers in Iraq, and I can't help but think it's a bit hypocritical is all.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
            911 days after 9/11 was 3/11, the madrid train bombing.

Bali Bombing was 1 year 1 month and 1 day after 9/11

9/11 occured 1 year and 1 day after conclusion of 13 day summit. a ritual On New Years' Eve, 1999 was held at the site of the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C. this was the seeding, 9 months before the summit which is the symbolic birth of the new world order. (a pulsating light accompanied by fireworks began at the base of the shaft of Washington monument and moved upward as the light intensified in its vertical movement and burst forth at the top of the monument or shaft)

Early BBC reports claimed there were 7 explosions, but this has now been revised to 4. Early reports also claimed 11 buses, 7 tunnels and 33 dead, but these have of course now been revised.

09/11/2001 and 09/11/1990 - The tragedy of September 11, 2001, occurred 11 years to the day after September 11, 1990, when President George Bush (Sr.) delivered a speech to the Congress entitled, “Moving Toward A New World Order”.

11:00 on 11/11/1918 - World War 1 ended with the signing of the Armistice at 11:00 on November 11, 1918.

03/03/1933 - On March 3, 1933, the Federal Reserve Board issued an order closing all Federal Reserve Banks.

05:50 on 03/20/2003 - When the Iraq invasion started, the first missiles hit at 05:50 Baghdad time, on March 20, 2003, which is exactly 555 days after September 11, 2001.

3:33 on 05/01/2003 - President Bush touched down on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln at 3:33pm on May 1st 2003 to declare an end to major combat operations in Iraq.

Space shuttle Columbia disintegrated on February 1st, 2003 over Dallas, Texas, which lies on the 33rd parallel.

Assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, again on the 33rd parallel at the Masonic Dealy Plaza in Dallas, Texas.

etc etc
            HOLY S.HIT TONE YOU'RE MAKING ME SO SCARED RIGHT NOW OH MY G.OD

WHAT OTHER SUSPECT NUMEROLOGICAL TRIVIA CAN YOU REGALE ME WITH?
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
              My big thing though is that much of the world seemed to think America was acting fanatically after 9/11, and now I just watched a speech given by Tony Blair saying that he wanted to up the amount of soldiers in Iraq, and I can't help but think it's a bit hypocritical is all.
              Interesting logic squeezer. Unfortunately, america pretty much did act fanatically after 9/11. After the London bombings Britain didn't. Not much hypocracy there. There are no troop increases as a response to the London bombs.

Blair has been trying to increase the number of troops, the number of troops from countries other than the US and Britain. Something that Bush singly failed to do once he'd alienated just about the entire world.

If you want to point out hypocracy you just need to remind brits that we (Blair) have supported Bush in this war from the very start. That's much harder to argue against.

Comment

Working...
              X