Kundalini / Chakras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpiderMage
    What I wanna know is what the hell is that falling feeling when you go to sleep...
    Tiredness

I like the way Tone put 'I wrote this all myself' at the start of this thread when the rest of the text wasn't quoted, as if he normally just copy/pastes stuff off of websites and passes them off as his own
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      Tiredness

I like the way Tone put 'I wrote this all myself' at the start of this thread when the rest of the text wasn't quoted, as if he normally just copy/pastes stuff off of websites and passes them off as his own
      i end up having to say that because of constantly being accused of doing google searchs and pasting or paraphrasing. if i quote something its in " " or in a quote box, or an obvious paste like the saved NWS alert from drudge

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
        4) Have you ever had a problem with love or broken heart and felt the horrible sensation in the center of your chest area we know as 'heart ache'? this is the heart chakra and it is associated with love according to the vedics.
        In your, "Christ is a Hoax", thread you said Krishna was a hoax. Now you quote his teachings to prove a point? Quit screwing around and choose a side.

Comment

He never said anything like that. What you saw was a Tone replica created by Bush and 29th-degree masons of the Illuminati to divert your attention from the real (and very critical) issue at hand: Imbalance among spaceships in a free online game. And fyi, 9/11 was the work of schizophrenic gnomes from an underground village in Iceland. They took out the WTC to make room for a Sno-Cone factory and a "poor kids'" circus. Their main attractions are as follows:
          • Huge Midgets - The world's largest midgets! They range from 5'8" to 6'2"!
          • The Talking Mute - Unbelievable! How does he do it?!
          • The Bearded Man - Amazing! And let us not forget the main attraction...
          • The World's FIRST Stripeless Zebra - Don't be fooled, it's not a horse! This genuine stripeless zebra was captured in the wild with the help of a feta cheese trap!

Needless to say, this circus will be a hit once it's completed. The only step left in their plan is to conspire with the 31st-degree masons of the Illuminati to cause an economical flip-flop in which their foreign currency becomes far superior to that of the U.S., enabling them to fund construction of their circus. Plus, what good's a circus without Sno-Cones? That's right, the Sno-Cone factory will be ridiculously close to the circus! Those gnomes, always thinking one step ahead. :up:

Seriously, Tone uses anything he can pull out of his ass to support his half-wit arguments, even if he has to contradict them further down the line. He's not worth even trying to be serious with anymore.
          Last edited by PH; 08-31-2005, 09:56 AM. Reason: fgsfds
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
            In your, "Christ is a Hoax", thread you said Krishna was a hoax. Now you quote his teachings to prove a point? Quit screwing around and choose a side.
            i dont know what your talking about. this thread has nothing to do with anthropomorpic deities of exoteric religions. this thread is about laya yoga. did someone claim the chakras are the teachings of 'krishna'? i believe that would be like saying accupuncture is the teaching of a chinese savior

Comment

T0NE and PH would make a cute couple, maybe they should get together and make The Odd Couple: Next Generation.

And they should get to together and do some tantra. Then they can raise energy thru their chakras together.

Come you guys, you been fighting on these forums for like 6-8months now; why so much hatred for each other.

Comment

Yeah, whatever. You joined the forums 3 weeks ago, I doubt you know the whole story.

I'm done with these forums until the mods grow balls and start enforcing their own rules. Tone was warned for his retarded copy/paste shit months ago, yet he continues Ctrl-V'ing away and nothing's done about it. He's just a fucking troll, and I've got better things to do than read his retarded yammering while the mods scratch themselves.

Later, fuckheads.
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                  Yeah, whatever. You joined the forums 3 weeks ago, I doubt you know the whole story.

I'm done with these forums until the mods grow balls and start enforcing their own rules. Tone was warned for his retarded copy/paste shit months ago, yet he continues Ctrl-V'ing away and nothing's done about it. He's just a fucking troll, and I've got better things to do than read his retarded yammering while the mods scratch themselves.

Later, fuckheads.

Oh, great. Now the terrorists win.

Comment

Later, P H.

And yeah, Marduke, if someone tried to get P H and Tone together, their body would be found 20 seconds later, in multiple peices, mutilated beyond all recognition. Its that bad.

Oh, great. Now the terrorists win.
                    No, just the anti-Illuminati.

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Fucking sucks, either way.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                        I don't read Tone's posts.
                        Yes folks, it's that simple!

Comment

You can't ask us ALL to ignore him. That's just stupid. If something's causing a disruption you don't tell everyone to just go about their business. You take care of the disruption.

More props go out to Conc for growing balls and enforcing the rules. The rest of you mods, take notes. This is how shit should be run.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                            I don't read Tone's posts.
                            Yes folks, it's that simple!
                            If he's been warned not to do something when posting, and keeps on doing it, why should people just not read his posts and let him get away with it? Hopefully he'll keep fucking up and just get perm-banned. That's if the mods besides Zeus take the time to read his posts
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yeah PH, I'm well aware about T0NE and have been around for almost 3 years now.

I agree T0NE is sort of posting threads that are sort of out of place for this forum/audience. T0NE should find some other message board which welcome his style of threads.

I think its a case of personality clashing, and T0NE's personality can get under the skin real bad with some of us.

Like Rudy said, just ignore him. Rudy is right.

That's why I said why keep this going on. T0NE must feed off the feedback from others, like he gets energy from negative replies, makes him feel popular or infamous.
                              So if we just ignore him, then eventually he will get bored and decrease his activity on the forum.

I came to this thread, because I find this topic interesting, but this isn't really the messageboard to read this stuff; its a video game forum and most people aren't interested in the metaphysics.

Perhaps T0NE is trying to seek redemption from some of us and wants to move on; but his actions on the forums is just making it worse. From either of your perspectives, both T0NE and PH feel harassed by each other.

Oh well this thread is ruined, its more about T0NE than this metaphysical topic.

Comment

Like all conspiracy nuts he doesn't want to engage people in discussions or debates and only wants to bother people with stupid hippie shit about aliens, jesus and some other political junk that enrages people by picking out information that does nothing but fuel his extremist beliefs and furthers partisanship and hatred everywhere. A Forum isn't the right place for him, he needs his own blog or a nice long vacation at Gitmo.

He's a problem, fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X