No announcement yet.

Baseball Thread (USA ONLY PLZ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only teams I like that will make the playoffs are the Indians, White sox(maybe), and Cardinals.

Go mets in 2006!
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

That, and cricket blows.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I've been a Royals fan since I was a tiny lad- I'd like to see them drop 110. Go big or go home, fellas.

Since my family lives geographically close to Chicago I fall back on the Cubs when the Royals aren't good (every year) but they're out of the wild card picture.

I guess I wrote this whole spiel to say I don't really care who wins.

Not the Red Sox again, please.

The Cardinals are a baseball machine, I'd be surprised if they didn't go to the World Series again.

What else...go Indians, I guess. Motherfuck the White Sox.

The End
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Bobby Brown is a good home run hittah....and by that I mean, he loves to play the baseball.

Comment

Cards are all over this shit this year.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Today my love for baseball was renewed. The Astros and Braves went at it for EIGHTEEN INNINGS, setting a new record for the longest postseason game in MLB history. And it was the most entertaining game I've seen in a long time. The Astros even ran out of relievers to put in the game, so Roger Clemens had to make a relief appearance for only the second time in his career. Pitchers from both sides got in bad situations inning after inning, yet somehow managed to escape every time... until Chris Burke came to the plate and unloaded a solo 338-footer.

I'm pretty sure every Astros fan was looking for someone like Ensberg to win it for us, but we're not picky. We'll take this. Good game 'Stros, good fight Braves, now I guess we'll go get our asses handed to us by the Cardinals.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                Today my love for baseball was renewed. The Astros and Braves went at it for EIGHTEEN INNINGS, setting a new record for the longest postseason game in MLB history. And it was the most entertaining game I've seen in a long time. The Astros even ran out of relievers to put in the game, so Roger Clemens had to make a relief appearance for only the second time in his career. Pitchers from both sides got in bad situations inning after inning, yet somehow managed to escape every time... until Chris Burke came to the plate and unloaded a solo 338-footer.
                That was the best baseball game I had ever witnessed.

Except for Game Six Red Sox vs. NYY in '04
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

it was amazing

i cussed a lot when the Astros hit the final homer
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I didn't really care who won, I just thought it was an amazing game.

Roger Clemens is one of my favorite players of all time, and this game just reiterated his greatness in my mind.

Comment

I don't even need to brag about my hometown team..you guys are doing it all for me!

STL bitches
                      Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

That was a great game. Proved the ability, but the youngness, of the Braves. They were handing the Astros' ass to them until they fucked up in the 8th - a sign of a rookie team. Give the Braves 3 years and we will dominate again (winning the division for the 14th time is still a pretty good degree of domination, though).

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                          Except for Game Six Red Sox vs. NYY in '04
                          This man does not lie.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

cubs

Comment

haha i dont mind tone i dont care what you say
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X