Prostitutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genocidal
    As opposed to the flawless Parliamentary system where no party has any power or an agenda they can set because they spend all their time and influence coaxing other parties' members to get on their side so they can have a majority on a single issue?
    You say that like it's a bad thing. On the other hand, people could say that's a truer representation of democracy and compromise. The situation you described is generally known as a minority government, and those aren't very common either. Some of Canada's more productive governments. Lester Pearson, a Nobel Peace prize winner and one of the more productive Canadian PMs (introducing health care, a national pension plan, student loans, immigration reform and the Canadian Maple Leaf flag, as well as lowering unemployment rates) and he never held a majority government. There is more chance of compromise leading towards progress in such a system than there is in, say, when Clinton faced a Republican congress where progress stalled. In such situations, every vote means a lot, so one's representative plays a more vital role.

These kinds of governments are also rare, with most elections resulting in majority governments where the opposition parties are still able to hold the ruling party accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by PUNK rock
      No, that makes you naive. Sure a select few can help the world and maybe you can help a few people along the road of life. The truth is the world will still have its faults.
      The fact that the world is inperfect does not mean that everyone should ignore everyone but themselves. For example, people will always shoplift no matter what, does that mean that if you steal jewelry it's perfectly ok?

In addition, I think we can be pretty certain that Fit of Rage contributes more to society than the original poster (whoever he is). In such extreme situations there is nothing particularly pretentious about telling such a person to contribute something to society. It surely has more justification than, for example, telling someone to get a life over SS.
      - k2

Comment

I'm not extremely familiar with Canada's specific government so I won't pretend to be. What I was saying, however, was because of that accountability factor and the numerous parties increases the time it takes for legislation to be dealt with (I'm mainly talking about French or British government here since I know those a little better). Clinton had a little trouble with some issues after the mid-term election of '94 and Gengrich's Campaign for America or whatever that shitfuck called it but it didn't render the administration useless - it mainly affected hot issues like health care.

I wasn't trying to say America's government was all better I was saying that it's not necessarily worse and pointing out an aspect that makes America's government more effective/fast but possibly in return less accountable.

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

HONK HONKf

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
            3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
            3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
            1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
            Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

anyone who tells me they wouldn't tap the shit out of that ass is a fucking liar
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I would

really

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                  brag about illegal prostitution
                  Did he say it was illegal?

Originally posted by Anduril.
                  * They are ugly or just total losers.
                  Yeah, ofcourse you could call anyone a loser who pays for sex, but then again, they could call you a loser for playing this game.

* They are perverted, because they mostly will do it top secret.
                  It's not uncommon for a group of friends --or even son and dad-- to visit prostitutes.

* They are like 45+ ...
                  In the Netherlands you have to be 16 to be allowed to visit a prostitute (not enforced). And believe me, the age you mention is totally retarded.

I suggest you go to a brothel and see for yourself, instead of believing the stories your mother told you.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

rofl doug was awesome
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                      I heard most of the whores have sexually transmitted diseases, so don't get surprised if you get itchy ... :grin:
                      HAHAHA YEA LIKE YOU

Comment

Working...
                      X