No announcement yet.

$ex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives a shit if you like the picture or not.

Your a fucking geek mate so shut the fuck up, asshole.

Last edited by SkiTzO; 01-24-2006, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• This is a fucking joke, I spread a little knoledge that I thought not many people would know. Then some ponce pulls me up on my bloody grammer WTF! Then some twat tells me I could of got a better picture of a women :lol: and tells me I have coke bottle glasses, I mean what kind of geek knob head says somthing like that :lol:

You guys need to get a life and stop this gayness, cause you fucking sad.
      Last edited by SkiTzO; 01-24-2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• It was merely a suggestion. You already look enough like a moron so I thought maybe you'd want to leave room for some doubt by being able to form actual sentences.

Comment

• Piss Off Nerd

Go tell your mummy how you were soooo clever because you told someone off for not structuring there sentences properly.

Like I said before go get a life you prick.

Comment

• Try communicating without saying fuck, gay nerd or ass. That alone hurts how people see you.

Comment

• Thats exactly the point i was trying to make to Galleleo. I dont give a shit what you think of me, if I get into a bitch with someone I will say what I want how I want. Galleleo does that fag shit by making people who look in on the convo think he is one in the right.

TK you seem like a smart fella but what you got to remember is that this isnt real life, I dont want to make cyber freinds or make any status in this cyber community (Galleleo) Ofcourse I dont speak to people like this in the real world, Im not a nutcase mate.

Im just having fun :grin:

Comment

• LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX BAY-BEE
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• If you don't care what people say then you shouldn't sound as angry as you do. I'm sure you don't speak like that in real life, but if you look around, most of us don't speak like that here either. That doesn't mean you're a nutcase in real life, but that's how people might think of you on these forums. Be prepared to accept the criticism you receive. This isn't real life to you, so any criticism you get won't be about your real persona, but only about how you act around us. If you really don't care, then don't get so pissed off about it.

Comment

• haha, he doesn't even need me anymore to throw fits.

Atleast that's what I pressume he was doing judging from tk's posts.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                      If you don't care what people say then you shouldn't sound as angry as you do. I'm sure you don't speak like that in real life, but if you look around, most of us don't speak like that here either. That doesn't mean you're a nutcase in real life, but that's how people might think of you on these forums. Be prepared to accept the criticism you receive. This isn't real life to you, so any criticism you get won't be about your real persona, but only about how you act around us. If you really don't care, then don't get so pissed off about it.
                      :lol: you make it sound like I am two people, like my name :lol:

I get what your saying but the world isnt black and white.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                        If you don't care what people say then you shouldn't sound as angry as you do. I'm sure you don't speak like that in real life, but if you look around, most of us don't speak like that here either. That doesn't mean you're a nutcase in real life, but that's how people might think of you on these forums. Be prepared to accept the criticism you receive. This isn't real life to you, so any criticism you get won't be about your real persona, but only about how you act around us. If you really don't care, then don't get so pissed off about it.
                        exactly and him acting this way only proves the typical internet stereotype to be true (nerd) BUT noooooo he posted a topic on sex which im sure he READ bout and hasnt EXPERIENCED yet one day this might happen, let us pray

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
                          Thats exactly the point i was trying to make to Galleleo. I dont give a shit what you think of me, if I get into a bitch with someone I will say what I want how I want. Galleleo does that fag shit by making people who look in on the convo think he is one in the right.

TK you seem like a smart fella but what you got to remember is that this isnt real life, I dont want to make cyber freinds or make any status in this cyber community (Galleleo) Ofcourse I dont speak to people like this in the real world, Im not a nutcase mate.

Im just having fun :grin:
                          then what are your plans, being that its not to make "cyber friends" is it to meet "cyber girlfriends"? you E-thug, you

Comment

• Your a geek son, so piss off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
                              Your a geek son, so piss off.
                              SHIT OFF? is that how it works? diarrheah off? BTW its you're - grammar nazi

Comment

• haha this guy is just annoying, not one post ISNT AN ARGUEMENT grow up im done ignored

Comment

Working...
                                X