No announcement yet.

$ex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now about to post my address on the Trench Wars forums for the purposes of our staged internet fight:
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-16-2006, 01:40 PM. Reason: I get to be Donatello
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I've been on the phone all evening and I've finally struck a deal with Wimbledon Park Sports and Leisure Centre who will let us hire the main hall for £60 per hour, plus I'm sure my Mum and some of her friends will prepare a buffet for us and any audience members who turn up. We'll have to pay for any property damage though

Comment

BITCH LOOKS LIKE CHELSEA CLINTON
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Ilya Z looks kinda like Richard Simmons with a jew fro.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
            Ilya Z looks kinda like Richard Simmons with a jew fro.
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by SkiTzO

This is my fiancee :P
              Beastiality is wrong
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

I PUT A SPELL ON U!!!!!

OOOO I PUT A SPELL ON U!!!!
                f

Comment

what is wrong with you people, how can you be so out of order? i dont believe it, you guys and girls have the potenial to be nice, but all you do is insult people, i speek in an entirely new topic, and now ive got bastards stalking me and following me around, so i have chosen to embrace this name and join the laughing, i am spliffing the mighty wizzard, beware or ill create
                  walking pubes that will link on to your head and suck out your brains, that they will come back to me, and join on again, and give me all you brains!
                  Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Spliffing
                    walking pubes that will link on to your head and suck out your brains, that they will come back to me, and join on again, and give me all you brains!
                    :lol::lol::lol:I have saved this, to quote you at a later date.
                    Listen mate I thought your fiancee has a nice smile but this is fucking CRAZY!
                    Please go and get yourself sorted out..before its to late.
                    Last edited by SkiTzO; 01-17-2006, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I saw a genius bit of goth graffitti yesterday. Someone had wrote "I Hate Everything About You" and someone else had turned the H into an R

Comment

go die goth kid

ktnx

wow actually you'd prolly like that...

go live instead

owned.

Comment

hehe, death what a beautiful thing, i love the whole thought of dying, loose everything, then go to a wasteland, and stand there for ever stuck to the floor with mud
                          Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

i cant decide if you are still joining the laughing or being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Spliffing
                              hehe, death what a beautiful thing, i love the whole thought of dying, loose everything, then go to a wasteland, and stand there for ever stuck to the floor with mud
                              wait, what?
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

lol that is what hell is like :P

Comment

Working...
                                X