$ex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
    I get what your saying but the world isnt black and white.
    You're not getting what he's saying if you think "but the world isn't black and white" is a retort.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• On a totally unorthodox note, if u go to the Flabby website, they have definitions and family trees and shit of the Flabby Fish. I Highly recommend seeing it.
      Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
      Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
      Unorthadox> LMAO
      Unorthadox> LMFAO
      Singularit> mine does
      Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
      Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

• well since nobody jumped on the "not talking to skitzo so he will fucking go away bandwagon" i guess id may as well start talking to him again. i misjudged him, at first i thought he wasnt dumb enough to be indespensible, but now i realize he is.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• BUTT IN RL HE ARE LIK AM GENIUS ADN HAS LIEK 600 GFZ LOOLZ THIS IS ME INTERNET PERSON YOU SHITKNOCKS

Comment

• Unorthadox used the word unorthadox in his post.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• yeah and not even really correctly as far as i can tell
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• For a topic with sex in the title, there are an amazingly low amount of titties in this topic. I saw so many posts and decided I must have missed another flame war, but it's just some silly arguing and no titties. PH, I'm sad now.

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• i wanted to see boobs as well!
                  START A REBELLION
                  Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Facetious
                    yeah and not even really correctly as far as i can tell
                    But at least he spelled it right there

BTW, unrelated4win
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                    X