• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bioture
    Seriously dude,

Thanks for the advice.
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HE SHUT YOU THE FUCK UP
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

lmao funny stuff, fluffz, please do not go any further i have a steady engagement going, and and not a jigaolo (male whore) and we love each other lots although it angers me saying the word, but that is the only 1 of 2 people i have had sex with,
      and i dont intend to change it either i would like to stay with her, her being claire taylor, also kinda a goth, but more grungy (skater/goth)
      Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

that is my finacee
        Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

kinda hot, doesn't really look too gothy tho. Although I suppose after dressing up she would.

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

tnx a lot theif, i treasure her, but some times it annoys me how girls make such a big thing out of everything lol

Comment

I know what you mean. I haven't experienced it first hand for a while (being single for the past 6 months...) But still. I was always patient with my ex gf, when we were going out. Now she has a new boyfriend who has a fiery temper like her. So when she gets pissed off and needs to take it out on someone, well, naturally she turns to her boyfriend. A shame for her that he's not me, because I don't think he could take it and he got pissed off right back at her, and then she got all depressed.
              Er, I digress. Whats this thread about again?

Oh I suppose its slightly on topic.
              I suppose the noble thing to do would have been to warn her current bf about her. But what can I say. Sometimes, I'm an evil bastard.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Claire Taylor scares me
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

RESPECT ME OR I WILL CAST EVIL SPELLS ON YOUf
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Spliffing
                    lmao funny stuff, fluffz, please do not go any further i have a steady engagement going, and and not a jigaolo (male whore) and we love each other lots although it angers me saying the word, but that is the only 1 of 2 people i have had sex with,
                    and i dont intend to change it either i would like to stay with her, her being claire taylor, also kinda a goth, but more grungy (skater/goth)
                    Gigolo. What's Clair Taylor?
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I love lamp

Comment

do you really love the lamp or are you just saying that because you saw it
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Haha, I've got "I love lamp" as the title for my msn thingy I use with my friends
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by hogo
                            I love lamp
                            u got that shit from anchorman pathetic
                            Oar> hey intersect, i found a way to get recruited.
                            Intersect>really?
                            Intersect>how?
                            Oar> "hey, you guys look like you're down the river without an OAR"
                            Intersect> HAHAHAH ROFL LMAOMALMA

Comment

Originally posted by Spliffing

that is my finacee
                              this is my financer
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

do you really love the lamp or are you just saying that because you saw it

uhhh I love...

carpet?

Comment

Working...
                                X