Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they even have Senators in Ottawa?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        all i'm saying on the leafs sens rivalry.

it took you far to long, to finally beat a pathetic team full of old veterans who can't preform and young rookies who... can't preform.

you didn't blow us out 6 times, you beat us by one three times, and two of those times were in OT.

Leafs need to completly restructure the team, they'res going to be a season (if not this season, then soon) where we will not make playoffs, because quite frankly we don't have very many good players. Belfour has looked very old this season, so has sundin, Oneil, Lindros, Allison (oh ho ho, allison) and many many others. I think this may be the first season in forever where there aren't weird delusions of us winning the cup.

that being said, ottawa hasn't proved anything, you haven't been to the finals since being reformed, and you're one very powerful line is not going to win you the cup. I think thats been proved a million times. You're going to need your second tier guys to step up, like eaves and Havlat (assuming he's back in time for playoffs)

Spezza Heatley and Alfredsson are all beyond amazing, but that one line will not win you the cup, because the flyers, or someone like them, will pound them to bits.

8-2 8-0 and 7-0 were definitely blowouts though

And as for playoffs, I'm not saying anything, we'll just have to wait and see. You'll notice I haven't said anything in regards to how well we'll do, aside from " we'll get father than the leafs "

Originally posted by Charles
        Theodore is looking more like a one hit wonder every game he plays. Every game he plays, his value drops. I guess not even Bob Gainey is enough to get him going. I don't think trading him right now is the best solution though, because I don't think the Canadiens would get much in return. Maybe if Huet keeps playing this way and puts the heat on Theo, who knows he might come back. Meanwhile, if anyone there is anyone that should be worried these days, it's Ribeiro and Bonk, real underachievers this year. Zednik and Kovalev aren't playing very well either. When was the last time Zednik scored? Why does Kovalev decide to play once every few weeks?
        I still couldn't believe the habs wanted bonk! I seem to remember the majority of the time he had the puck, he'd pass it to someone on the other team! loool
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
          Allow me to start by asking any non-NHL fans with nothing relevant to say to fuck off, thanks.

OK LEAFERS,
          I hope your guys can stop sucking for a moment to get back into the playoff race. It would be nice to sweep them in regular season AND playoffs.

Now, I know a lot of you have been in "discussions" with me about the rivalry of Ontario, now let me take the time to say "I told you so".

no, wait

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!
          There is no rivalry anymore, the Leafs have brought a shovel to a grenade fight and have been blown out SIX TIMES this season.

Now, for a little salt into the wound- Our rookie Eaves, has played 20 games, and has scored more than your 30 game captain.

Ottawa is : 33-10-4
          Toronto is: 24-21-3

Now- for those of you who say "Ottawa ALWAYS chokes in playoffs" I remind you that:
          1) this is a new NHL, no more clutch and grab to hold the sens back.
          2) New coach, no more defensive bullshit, we have Murray allowing our guys to play to their full potential.
          3) No more shitbox Lalime in net, we have one of the greatest goaltenders of all time between the posts.
          4) We used to have Hossa, now we have the Alfie, Spezza, Heatley combo.. there is no comparing.

So to you, leafs fans, I say FUCK YOU

Isn't karma a bitch? Now you're not only losing the games, you're losing the fights aswell

PS- the sens are EIGHT MILLION below cap space, if I remember right. No trade is gonna save your asses.
          Get a new coach, get a new GM, stop with the excuses, and stop picking up useless, expensive players.

<3

I also forgot: For those of you wondering where the puck went that supposedly went "over the glass" during the game last night- a trainer by the Leafs bench put it in his back pocket. Doesn't the game deserve more respect than that?
          Also- Domi acting like hasek cut his throat when he accidentally clipped the top of his jersey while shuffling to the other side while domi was close to the crease, you know- the penalty that brought a goal? PATHETIC. Stop diving like a pussy you washed up, pathetic excuse of an enforcer.
          Ughghgh I hate everything about the leafs, the players, the fans, and the coach.
          Well well... look who has crawled out of her house. See you in the playoffs little girl.

Otawa - The capital of choketown
          Population - Volcs
          Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
          LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
          SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
          I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Ooooo add Tyson to that list.

And tyson, don't worry about playoffs, leafs won't be making them.
            Sens fans were joking about letting the habs win tonight so leafs would be #10 in the conference

Comment

wow... shots were 40-12...fucking habs. At least Huet is playing well. He's the only REAL french player on the team.

EDIT: I'm glad to see Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver doing so well =]
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                wow... shots were 40-12...fucking habs. At least Huet is playing well. He's the only REAL french player on the team.

EDIT: I'm glad to see Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver doing so well =]
                I don't mind the habs.. I wish they were doing better.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                  Ooooo add Tyson to that list.

And tyson, don't worry about playoffs, leafs won't be making them.
                  Sens fans were joking about letting the habs win tonight so leafs would be #10 in the conference

blackhawks for stanley cup ... oh wait

NHL sucks! Go chicago in every other sport! Ottawa has one sport! it sucks! so does toronto! Raptors = shit! Blue Jays = shit! Toronto sucks too! Ottawa and Toronto suck together! Go Chicago!

I dedicate this thread to volcs
                  Oh, and Tyson too

Exalt
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

bears, bulls and blackhawks suck. Take your windy city and blow away
                    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                    Piston> I own in belim
                    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I am still trying to get back on board since the strike.

The F'n alignment of teams divisions still pisses me off. I guess I am old school...but to me, there are too many teams and too little talent, as it's been spread so thin. Typical with any professional sport...answer is...lets make another expansion team! pfft!!!! Perhaps we can get the NHL to go to 35 or 40 teams within the next decade? make the sport 11 months long out of the 12?

Northeast Div is a tough one for sure....personally I think that some of the divisions should be re-aligned. Throw the Penguins into the Western Conf. Central Div and put Washington in the Eastern Conf. Atlantic Div.

I am still pissed that Atlanta gets a team again...actually the fact that a Southeast Division exhists pisses me off. Oh well....long season...anything can still happen...crap...the Bruins may have a long winning streak and suprise everyone...NOT!

But who am I but a poor lonely New Jersey Devils fan on this forum!!! Just gotta hope that Flyers drop out of the picture and fail miserably.

I know it was a leafs topic...but what the hell!
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Dear Send.

Please have some knowledge of the NHL before posting stupid jokes.

Yours truly,
                        Anidalife

Anyways, the divisions are indeed poorly divided -_-.

TK, look at Detroit, they play St louis 8 times AND columbus 8 times AND chicago 8 times this season. you call that a tough west? although northwest is a pretty good division, but i don't mind the western canadian teams, unless they are playing against ottawa.

To all people saying the senators choke in playoffs, please define the Ottawa Senators. Is it only a team name to you?

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                          I am still trying to get back on board since the strike.

The F'n alignment of teams divisions still pisses me off. I guess I am old school...but to me, there are too many teams and too little talent, as it's been spread so thin. Typical with any professional sport...answer is...lets make another expansion team! pfft!!!! Perhaps we can get the NHL to go to :35 or 40 teams within the next decade? make the sport 11 months long out of the 12?

Northeast Div is a tough one for sure....personally I think that some of the divisions should be re-aligned. Throw the Penguins into the Western Conf. Central Div and put Washington in the Eastern Conf. Atlantic Div.

I am still pissed that Atlanta gets a team again...actually the fact that a Southeast Division exhists pisses me off. Oh well....long season...anything can still happen...crap...the Bruins may have a long winning streak and suprise everyone...NOT!

But who am I but a poor lonely New Jersey Devils fan on this forum!!! Just gotta hope that Flyers drop out of the picture and fail miserably.

I know it was a leafs topic...but what the hell!
                          The devils took the sens out round 3 game 7... we were basically 1 goal away from the stanley cup..
                          Last edited by Volcs; 01-28-2006, 06:39 AM.

Comment

happy barfday volcs!
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

LOL! Soon

Thank you

Comment

flyers for the cup
                                this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                                (:3=

Comment

Working...
                                X