No announcement yet.

HeavenSent is bigoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I skimmed through heaven's post, reading bits and pieces. But how can you say the scientists are in doubt about, when scientists don't believe in the bible or the adam and eve story? How can they then be indoubt about adamists?
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Creager
      I'll fess up guys, I created Earth.
      Well actually the planet was already there, but I killed the dinosaurs for you.
      Yes, it was a HUGE mistake, I'm still trying to figure out how to fix this mess.
      If that's true then speaking for mankind I humbly ask you to stop jacking off. Who knows how many "mini-me's" (jesus) you have tossed in a sock or tissue. In order to be saved again, I'm going to need you to spill your seed into women from now on, preferbly named Mary.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I like the way her forefinger touches her thumb.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• sage
            Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:41 AM.
            sage

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavenSent
              There's a park in Texas that has fossil evidence of humans and dinosaurs co-existing together.

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/taylor-trail.htm
              you're kidding right?
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• oh, and here is what I wrote in the other thread (I didn't see this one, when I posted in the other), copy and pasted. Also, when I think about religion, I often think of D.L. Hughley's standup, in which he says:

"Christians believe when you kill yourself, you commit an irreversable sin, and are sent right to hell. Muslims on the other hand, believe that when you kill yourself for a just cause in the name of allah, then you get to go to heaven. The fucked up part is: One of them is right."

Heavensent, you're an incredible bigot. I am ashamed that I live in a country where a large portion of the people think with your mindset. I have multiple homosexual friends, and two friends raised by homosexuals (one by men, another by women), both of whom are normal enough, one of whom gets more women, and more sex than anybody I have ever met. Furthermore, I have yet to meet a gay who is out to destroy the moral fabric of our society, or alienate the beliefs of others. What they want, much like the civil rights movements in the 60's, is to be treated as equal. They want to be seen as people, and allowed the same rights as everyone else. As surprising as you may find this, they do not want Christianity to fall, nor do they want you to stop believing their lifestyle is erroneous. All they want is the same rights and privledges heterosexuals have. They want the ability to adopt a child. They want the ability to marry, and have an official legal document showing their love for another. They don't want to be treated any differently than you or I. Perhaps if you stopped calling them fags, and actually sat down to speak to a few, you would understand these ideas.

Honestly, I do not see a difference between you and a neo-nazi Derek Vinyard type. And to think, we have a president, and a majority of our congress that thinks the same way.
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• heavensent is seriously like god's john titor, and he will smirk when we are all brutally sodomized by satan's oncoming legion of gay buttsex hell
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• wouldn't that be heaven for gays, and thus the opposite of God's wrath upon them?

Comment

• What will we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how will he not with him also freely give us all things? Who will lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifies. Who is he that condemns? It is Christ that died, yes rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Who will separate us from the love of Christ? will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For your sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom.8:31-39)

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you, But rejoice, inasmuch as you are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory will be revealed, you may be glad also with exceeding joy. If you be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are you; for the spirit of glory and of God rests upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. (1Pt.4:12-16)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times will come. For men will be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (2tm. 3:1-7)

Comment

• Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cutting off the skin of her son's private parts, and touching his feet with it, she said, Truly you are a husband of blood to me. (Exodus 4:32, I think)
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• So, in other words.. if I write a big book full of nonsense. I have some crazy guy say it's all true and then die for it. Then everyone will take my book to be true and follow it?
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• more along the lines of putting your fingers in your ears and saying " naner-naner".
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Yeah.

Shit, I ran out of arguments, let's quote the bible in a incoherent way, people might find is mysterious and try to find logic behind it.

Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              How 'bout the thought of parents that have to tell their kids why Sally & Tom have 2 mommies or 2 daddies? How 'bout the child being ridiculed in school because he/she has a couple of queers for parents? This is the kind of burden i'm talking about. It's not fair to the child.
                              This makes me laugh so hard, that's not even an argument. Unlike you I actually know people with two daddies, and this isn't even an issue.
                              Maybe it's in an issue in Narrowmindedland, the place where noone dares to sue the bishop after he sodomized their kids.

But yes, it almost brings a tear to my eye, people who dare not talk to their kids other than quoting the bible having to answer their kids questions.
                              Last edited by Zerzera; 06-18-2006, 10:59 AM.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Torquil
                                Yeah.

Shit, I ran out of arguments, let's quote the bible in a incoherent way, people might find is mysterious and try to find logic behind it.
                                Obviously your thought process failed to find the coherency & logic.

Originally posted by Galleleo
                                So, in other words.. if I write a big book full of nonsense. I have some crazy guy say it's all true and then die for it. Then everyone will take my book to be true and follow it?
                                A Christian's conviction comes from God. It's God working the heart of the individual to bring them into His kingdom.

It doesn't surprise me nor should it surprise any Christian who knows God's Word that so many people reject the truths of the bible as fantasy or in the least, just some good tips to live by.

One out of every two people are gonna feel the wrath of God before the Lord returns to take His throne on earth. Which btw, carnal people will cease to exist. Flesh & blood cannot enter the kingdom of God. All people will lose their flesh, some with much pain & agony, some with much joy and rejoicing.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so will also the coming of the Son of man be. Then will two be in the field; the one will be taken, and the other left.(Mt. 24:38-40)

The elections are a good indication of how close we are to the end. They've been pretty close lately; almost split right down the middle.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who will be able to stand? (Rv. 6:14-17)

Christians know their life on earth is like an instant compared to their eternal life with God. Christians in this life invest in their eternity with God. Unlike the ungodly, who could care less about the eternity and want what they can get now.

All the negativity hurled on Christians for their beliefs become positive virtues for them when they arrive at their Father's mansion. All suffering for the name of Christ will be rewarded.

Make my day! B)

Comment

Working...
                                X