• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1ight
    blablabalbala
    You remind me of Little Jukka
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• Originally posted by RednaZ
      You remind me of Little Jukka
      I'm flattered.. ;d Maybe it was a childs view of it but eh.. =d
      Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavenSent
        How could Cain go to the land of Nod to find a wife if he and Able were the first siblings?
        I'm still wondering where you found that Cain WENT to Nod to find a wife. It's true he went to Nod, but what's to say he didn't find his wife beforehand? Considering he married a sister or a niece or something, he found his wife and then moved.

Gen 4:16-17a - So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden. Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch.

Don't see any indication there that he found her there. Plus, she would have been younger than him yes, but it's not like he left at age 2.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

For your note: I haven't read every single post of the 4 pages.

Since you are talking about homosexuals, I might just give you my opinion on it. Just to make it simple.. when I was a child, you know children play. And we all know when you take your fingers and make a circle with the thumb and the "pointing finger" which automatically makes it a pussy. Which you may penetrate with your other finger. Now children knows that 2 pointing fingers don't fit togheter or by having 2 "circles" they don't fit. But with one "circle" and one "pointing finger" it goes.

If you have noticed children often point out things very straight and sharp and they are for real when they say somthing.
          You do know that an asshole looks like a circle too, right?

Comment

• sage
            Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:40 AM.
            sage

Comment

• Originally posted by Bioture
              No more "bigoted" than calling people "hypocrites" and "intolerant" because of one little verse in the old testament? I don't think marriage is a problem - I believe that homosexuals should be allowed to marry and have all the rights that legal marriage can afford them. But if one christian stands out and says that this isn't a "Holy" matrimony, all hell breaks loose. What would you have us do? Conform a liberal belief of non-intervention or be free to express our beliefs freely as you do?
              So your argument is that Conc is intolerant of intolerance? Awesome defense there.

And by the way, the bible is peppered with tolerance for slavery. I hope you don't expect people to be tolerant of that, either.

Comment

For your note: I haven't read every single post of the 4 pages.

Since you are talking about homosexuals, I might just give you my opinion on it. Just to make it simple.. when I was a child, you know children play. And we all know when you take your fingers and make a circle with the thumb and the "pointing finger" which automatically makes it a pussy. Which you may penetrate with your other finger. Now children knows that 2 pointing fingers don't fit togheter or by having 2 "circles" they don't fit. But with one "circle" and one "pointing finger" it goes.

If you have noticed children often point out things very straight and sharp and they are for real when they say somthing.

Anyways, so basically man and woman are made for each other. And the fact that a male and a female are able to reproduce also says alot. Now a man and a man are not able to do this naturally or a female and a female. You need a sperm from a male and a woman's egg to make a new life or more. So ask yourself what is more logical.

I really don't want to go any deeper into this, so I'll leave you with that coconut to chew on. =d
                this will now be cross-posted to every single forum i know, and sent to something awful

edit: conc can you change the signature length limit on bb forums please
                Last edited by Vykromond; 06-16-2006, 10:56 AM.
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Anyways, so basically man and woman are made for each other. And the fact that a male and a female are able to reproduce also says alot. Now a man and a man are not able to do this naturally or a female and a female. You need a sperm from a male and a woman's egg to make a new life or more. So ask yourself what is more logical.
                  Who said sex was all about reproduction? I don't think anyone's confused as to what is required for humans to reproduce, we're just confused as to why some people think abridging other people's rights is just.

This diatribe reminded me of something that was brought to my attention a little while ago...

THE ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE! A BANANA!

Check out the homoerotic undertones! Check out Kirk Cameron! Man, sometimes the jokes just come too easily.

PS - There's a "Boner" joke in there somewhere. I'll give 5 street credits to the best entrant.

PPS - Sorry Vyk, I host the forums, but I don't think I can do that. Myth will be the guy to talk to.
                  Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 06-16-2006, 12:24 PM.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• i think the best thing, by far, is that 1ight thinks that gay men have sex exclusively by... jousting penises?
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• They did another one where they showed Ray calling an airline and asking to buy a seat for an Orangutan. The customer service rep said that the ape would have to ride caged in the cargo bay.

So Ray says, "But what if he's a relative?"

Agent: "Excuse me, sir?"

Ray: "Yes, a relative. Isn't that what they teach in universities---that we are related to apes?"

Agent: "..."

Wow, give that guy a rimshot!

If you read the website those two do together, they readily admit that their factual accuracy isn't as important as they just convert people in the first place. They say that as long as they keep people out of hell, then it doesn't matter how they do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                        PS - There's a "Boner" joke in there somewhere. I'll give 5 street credits to the best entrant.
                        You mean the green, yellow, black one? Or after he opens the banana up?
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo
                          You mean the green, yellow, black one? Or after he opens the banana up?
                          "Boner" was a character on a sit-com that Kirk Cameron used to be a star of in the 80's, called "Growing Pains." Probably more of an American thing.

PS - YouTube is awesome for this sort of thing!
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=KIcXDo82S...rowing%20pains
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Conc don't make me challange you to a joust- the joust of jousts, our epic (lol) phallus battle will consume the ages.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• God belongs to everyone, fuck this shit.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• I used to watch that show like 8 years ago.. can't remember the "boner" thing tho.. vaguely but I can't place it.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X