X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
    Quick someone pull the Adam and Steve Joke

fffffffffffff
    God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

ZING NICE ONE PAUL.

Comment

• Christians know their life on earth is like an instant compared to their eternal life with God. Christians in this life invest in their eternity with God. Unlike the ungodly, who could care less about the eternity and want what they can get now.

All the negativity hurled on Christians for their beliefs become positive virtues for them when they arrive at their Father's mansion. All suffering for the name of Christ will be rewarded.

Make my day!
      So do you support the violent acts that happen to homosexuals and other people that are deemed "ungodly" by some eccentric Christians?

Is violence, torture and murder acceptable to you if they are done on those you would consider "ungodly" or hellbound?
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Christians know their life on earth is like an instant compared to their eternal life with God. Christians in this life invest in their eternity with God. Unlike the ungodly, who could care less about the eternity and want what they can get now.
        חטא העגל

You arrogant pharisaical prick.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Torquil
          חטא העגל

You arrogant pharisaical prick.
          Thank you... I'll probably get a nice, shiny pin for that one!

Comment

• And you'd probably be worshipping it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              So do you support the violent acts that happen to homosexuals and other people that are deemed "ungodly" by some eccentric Christians?

Is violence, torture and murder acceptable to you if they are done on those you would consider "ungodly" or hellbound?
              Absolutely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavenSent
                One out of every two people are gonna feel the wrath of God before the Lord returns to take His throne on earth.
                You have no fucking idea how many people are going where since you are not God. It is highly presumptuous to even suggest such a thing.

Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Which btw, carnal people will cease to exist. Flesh & blood cannot enter the kingdom of God.
                I'm sorry, I missed that sign last time I was outside Heaven. And don't pull that "the bible says" bullshit because you didn't read the original text and even if you could've, unless you were there when they wrote it you can't fully understand the context.

Christians in this life invest in their eternity with God. Unlike the ungodly, who could care less about the eternity and want what they can get now.
                I've met so called "ungodly" people who act much more in line with Jesus' teachings than many Christians.

All the negativity hurled on Christians for their beliefs become positive virtues for them when they arrive at their Father's mansion. All suffering for the name of Christ will be rewarded.
                How about suffering CAUSED BY the name of Christ, douchebag? I'm pretty sure Jesus would be appalled at how little you love your neighbors, especially when you claim him as the reason.

In closing, I leave you with a biblical reference I expect you should be familiar with. GET THAT HUGEASS LOG OUT OF YOUR EYE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• Originally posted by Torquil
                  And you'd probably be worshipping it.
                  The lack of the need or desire for material possession and resilience against peer pressured acceptance would be one of the qualities that gets me there in the first place. My praise & worship goes to God only... always has.

Comment

• Originally posted by D1st0rt
                    You have no fucking idea how many people are going where since you are not God. It is highly presumptuous to even suggest such a thing.
                    It's in the bible my biblically ignorant friend.

Originally posted by D1st0rt
                    I'm sorry, I missed that sign last time I was outside Heaven. And don't pull that "the bible says" bullshit because you didn't read the original text and even if you could've, unless you were there when they wrote it you can't fully understand the context.
                    Again... It's in the bible my biblically ignorant friend.

I've met so called "ungodly" people who act much more in line with Jesus' teachings than many Christians.
                    I completely agree. What better way for the evil one to turn people off to God than to have his own minions masquerading as Christians.

How about suffering CAUSED BY the name of Christ, douchebag? I'm pretty sure Jesus would be appalled at how little you love your neighbors, especially when you claim him as the reason.
                    I don't claim to live in your shoes. I haven't done anything against my neighbors or those I come into contact with. Even on this thread, other than some of the profanity i've used, the fact is that people don't like my opinion that gays should not have what we straight Christians call, "A Holy Matrimony." That's all you guys have to go with on me. HAHAA :P

In closing, I leave you with a biblical reference I expect you should be familiar with. GET THAT HUGEASS LOG OUT OF YOUR EYE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
                    Noted. <_<

Comment

• Wouldn't resilience against peer pressured acceptance fall along the same vien of "loving thy neighbor, no matter how many people say he is going to hell" ? So what if he likes a little dick, he might or might not be damned for eternity- why can't he get married if he wants to? I don't see how getting a marriage license is going to piss God off.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I don't claim to live in your shoes. I haven't done anything against my neighbors or those I come into contact with. Even on this thread, other than some of the profanity i've used, the fact is that people don't like my opinion that gays should not have what we straight Christians call, "A Holy Matrimony." That's all you guys have to go with on me. HAHAA
                        You don't have to physically commit a crime to be just as guilty as others. It's called guilty by association, and for topic's sake we'll just say you're guilty of homophobia and segregation by association.

The only time I don't like your opinion is when you use blanket statements and phrases like saying " what we straight Christians call". I'd appreciate it if you spoke for yourself since there are plenty of heterosexual christians here that disagree with you about a good number of things.

Comment

Wouldn't resilience against peer pressured acceptance fall along the same vien of "loving thy neighbor, no matter how many people say he is going to hell" ? So what if he likes a little dick, he might or might not be damned for eternity- why can't he get married if he wants to? I don't see how getting a marriage license is going to piss God off.
                          Christians should.... Love the Sinner - Hate the sin.
                          If a homosexual approaches me with a need, just as anyone else could possibly do, I would help with the best of my abilities... And I have helped out many sinners of all types including homosexuals. Whether it was giving some of my time, money or effort, I've helped those I could in need without prejudice.

Comment

You don't have to physically commit a crime to be just as guilty as others. It's called guilty by association, and for topic's sake we'll just say you're guilty of homophobia and segregation by association.
                            Originally posted by John MacInroe
                            YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!
                            OH that's a good one! ROFL...

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                            The only time I don't like your opinion is when you use blanket statements and phrases like saying " what we straight Christians call". I'd appreciate it if you spoke for yourself since there are plenty of heterosexual christians here that disagree with you about a good number of things.
                            Get over it... Just claiming to be a Christian, doesn't necessarily make one a Christian. ..and for that matter, Let God be the judge.
                            Last edited by HeavenSent; 06-18-2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• It's stated clearly in the new testament that you won't go to heaven if you waste your time playing computer games. You might not even get away with possessing a computer.

Comment

• You kinda proved my whole point by quoting yet more bible text. It's just a book written by men, there is no proof whatsoever that it comes from god. Thus I say again, if I write a book, claim it was from god, have someone die for our sins and claim him to be the son of god. Would people start following me too?
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X