Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeavenSent
    You're a moron with your head up your ass... and you like it! :turned:
    You would like a head up your ass wouldn't ya?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• ouch- literally and figuratively.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I watched Bowling for Columbine today.

Great effing movie.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Yeah, propaganda usually is pretty stirring, alright.
          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarien
            Yeah, propaganda usually is pretty stirring, alright.
            Like it or not, it has some very good points about American society in general.

edit: Besides, it is his most tame work.
            Last edited by Squeezer; 06-19-2006, 11:13 PM.
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
              I watched Bowling for Columbine today.

Great effing movie.
              little late LOL but it's not a race as long as you do it before you're 40 :wub:
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
                Like it or not, it has some very good points about American society in general.

edit: Besides, it is his most tame work.
                If you mean, misleading, manipulative, and falsely manufactured points about American Society, then I agree.

And I've been a registered Democrat for 12 years almost 13 now, before you even go there.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• I'm talking about his reasonable conclusions about gun violence, and of our society being violent and paranoid in nature.

Not about his extreme conclusions towards....well, everything else.

Comment

• We should do something about that us shooting alot more people than anyone else though.
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                      You would like a head up your ass wouldn't ya?
                      Eat shit and die asshole! ^-^

Comment

• I'm bigoted.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

• This thread sucks.
                          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

• When I see that the the discussion of a topic can drift to such low level name throwing, to a point of which one changes his signature to show distaste for another on the forum, then we have moved off topic.

My generalization is that this has turned into a totally childish thread with nothing more than disagreements, rather than debated issues of the topic itself.

On a different note....anyone see the Charlie Rose show last nite? Was interesting to say the least. based upon scientific research and evidence, it would seem we have 10 years to stop the mass polution to this planet or we will not be able to stop the world itself from choking itself and all its life in 50+ yrs.

Go see Al Gores Movie on Global Warming People!!!!!!!

What was also interesting was this was refuted by the Scientific collaberation put together by the White House on global warming. These think tanks of scientists are all being paid indirectly by subsidiary companies owned by Exxon/Mobil corp. Hmmmm.....makes sense as to why they all F'n lie and say the world is ok!
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

• rather than debated issues of the topic itself.
                              the only issue is (AND HERE I QUOTE THE SCHOLARLY SOURCE OF JON STEWART, PROFESSIONAL COMEDIAN) whether you regard gay people as subhuman or as part of the human condition. and if it's the former, you're not someone worth debating with.

edit: that's the generic you
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavenSent
                                Eat shit and die asshole! ^-^
                                Hey, that's cool, let's get really angry and write fake things about you jizzing in my mouth. You are only further proving you want me, and further proving that you want it in the ass, or at least want to stick it in a dude's mouth.

Go ahead big boy, take a swing. I'll fucking throw it pass you every time. Fuck your noise and fuck your bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X