Israel / Lebanon Shit storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hakaku
    I know I don't live in Israel, and I know that that was not completely relevant the rest of the thread. But when someone says "how people see things, and write things, that dont even know." You can't tell me I don't know, I may not know 100% of Israel's side, but neither do I know 100% of Hezbollah's side. Henceforth, I don't emphasize on either political groups. When you do live in a country, you tend to take your country's side, since it's where you live, I can't blame FarScape for feeling a lot for Israel. But if the world sides with Israel and says that there's a humanitarian crisis in Lebanon (meanwhile Hezbollah still hasn't lost support of power) but does nothing, it's nature to protect the innocent. So all I'm trying to do is to make points more clear, by defending innapropriate claims such as linking al-Qaeda to Hezbollah.

Neither do I listen to the media, I just quote it to support my points (or else I'll just sound stupid).
    That was kinda what I wanted to hear for you. Thank you for taking your time to answer.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

• Well done Hakaku <_<

Comment

• i shouldnt be starting this convo up again, but...

im reading my headline news bar and shit, and its telling me israeli army pulling out of hezbollah strong hold.

I find this interesting because they were bombing the shit out of helpless areas where people don't shoot back. But they can't take an area where they were suppose to be fighting.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• the shit storm is only just starting..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5228422.stm

IRAQI GRAND AYATOLLAH ALI AL-SISTANI
          Islamic nations will not forgive the entities that hinder a ceasefire.

it is not possible to stand helpless in front of this Israeli aggression on Lebanon.

If an immediate ceasefire in this Israeli aggression is not imposed, dire consequences will befall the region.
          Displaced> I get pussy every day
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
          Thors> prolly
          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• rofl, so in the time that this thread has been 'dead' I noticed that Israel TRIED a cease-fire with these animals. But, apparently they thought that was just a sign that Israel was weakening or something cause they lobbed a bunch of rockets (mainly at civilians) into Israel. Now I'm fairly sure that you people have no defense for what is happening there, and that Israel is 100% within their rights because even if they try to be peaceful these animals will just keep shooting rockets at them. GG I'm right again
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero
              im reading my headline news bar and shit, and its telling me israeli army pulling out of hezbollah strong hold.

I find this interesting because they were bombing the shit out of helpless areas where people don't shoot back. But they can't take an area where they were suppose to be fighting.

i found that arguing with idiots who dont know shit is a waste of time. :grin:

Comment

• NAHHH nevermind

SkiTzO is just nerd who wanna be cool, better ignore him. :P
                Last edited by FarScape; 08-01-2006, 04:27 PM. Reason: change of thought :-D

Comment

• Duuuuuuuuh, duuuuuh, duh duh, PANIC ON THE STREETS OF LEBANON

Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• Well atleast Mel Gibson knows what caused the middle east shit storm.

Peace, Propaganda & The Promise Land
                    Last edited by SkiTzO; 08-01-2006, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Christ almighty Skitzo. I was going to say that the sad part is you probably watched all one hour and twenty minutes of that but I changed my mind. It's even sadder that you would take it to heart.

Comment

• Fuk sake gen please just watch it before dismissing it as some racist skinhead bullshit ok. Guys it is nothing like that judea declares war on germany video I showed you lol, so watch this one. Plus look at all the names and faces of the people taking, they are weird ugly looking (jewish).

When Izor described the labanese as animals I just though he has to see this video. To see what a gullible prat he is.

Comment

• I watched a few minutes and was actually a bit optimistic when Chomsky was on there. But I got bored quickly and assumed it's lambasting the US media for being a bunch of Zionists.

Comment

• Why can't all the idiots be from one country?
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Izor
                              rofl, so in the time that this thread has been 'dead' I noticed that Israel TRIED a cease-fire with these animals. But, apparently they thought that was just a sign that Israel was weakening or something cause they lobbed a bunch of rockets (mainly at civilians) into Israel. Now I'm fairly sure that you people have no defense for what is happening there, and that Israel is 100% within their rights because even if they try to be peaceful these animals will just keep shooting rockets at them. GG I'm right again
                              What's that say about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ikpt
                                What's that say about you?
                                Its mean that even izor dont really know whats going on around here...

there was no cease fire. israel just agreed to stop the air attacks (tho trucks with missiles going from syria to lebanon were bombed). hezzbullah stopped the shelling in some areas, but they kept firing mortars near the border on villages.

ground clashing was still on...

Comment

Working...
                                X