Pulling a fast one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling a fast one

As I've previously unsubtley hinted at, I'm leaving both forum staff and game staff due to time and life. I've now left university and have a 9-5 in central London, which is also where I'm moving to in just under two weeks, so I'm no longer able to sit around in my boxer shorts all day reading the forums and watching daytime tv before knocking a sub-standard essay out 3/4 days before the deadline.

Having been in-game staff and forum staff in some capacity for the last half-decade I doubt I'll be able to just drop everything and bugger off, so I've asked to retain a sort of 'advisory role', which means I've got access to the staff forums here if my opinion is needed in future but I retain no powers (this is also the case because I'm extremely nosey). In my place I've attempted to leave Rudy, DangerGirl and Sarien as admins, the thinking behind this is we have one person lobbying for tw staff (Rudy), one person lobbying for the forum community (Sarien) and someone who knows how to work the bloody thing (DangerGirl). I've been campaigning for common sense on the staff forum and one of the above admins is seems is just about in agreeance with me on the Sarien issue, and the other will allow Sarien back as a smod, so it seems Sarien is destined to become a martyr for the cause. Ultimately its not my call as these are no longer my forums, and there's no sense in assembling an admin team that can't work together. Hopefully the forums will be continued to be run in the same spirit; fostering a sense of 'mature discussion' and a practical interpretation of the rules.

I'm going to leave you to judge me before I start off on the mother of all self-indulgent rambles. np Nirvana - Unplugged

(I found that picture of Holly wearing the beret)
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Your dinner's ready

edit: You should have spammed another couple of hundred posts more and then quit staff/game/forum with post #10000
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Sorry to see you go, but it's understandable that you want to move on with your life.

Does this mean he has his powers back yet?
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

It means he likely won't, LB.

Comment

Viva ZeUs!!
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            Does this mean he has his powers back yet?
            It means that Sarien won't get his powers back unless he and the other mods can play nice.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Which wasn't a doubt in my mind, Sarien's hasn't been screaming for their downfall. That's why I asked Zeus if he has his powers back yet, because I doubt he would have posted it that way if Sarien had been bitching about them this entire time.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

good luck Zeus with your carear and the new pad, if your ever near camberley should come and have a drink sometime.
                :eek:
                HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                Lance> Here is BCG's song
                Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                :eek:

Comment

i know ive never actually talked to you zeus, but i beg PLS continue to post as your threads always make me lol for the 1st half of my work day when im having to deal with complete idiots irl. oh and gl with ur 9-5! hope it sux less than mine
                  Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                  1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                  Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                  caco <ER>> )Oo
                  caco <ER>> bot thief!
                  caco <ER>> duel me for it
                  Evasive <E> no!
                  Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                    Which wasn't a doubt in my mind, Sarien's hasn't been screaming for their downfall. That's why I asked Zeus if he has his powers back yet, because I doubt he would have posted it that way if Sarien had been bitching about them this entire time.
                    Zeus makes it sound like Sarien wants all or nothing. I sorta think this attitude will not help anyone ATM. As much of a friend I consider Sarien (forum-wise), he really needs to just help out one way or another.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Zeus, when you get on the BBC News, give a shout out.
                      DELETED

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about sexual dysfunctions.

Comment

Cheers for the compliments guys, it's much appreciated.

Unfortunately it seems Sarien won't be returning in an admin role. I don't know for sure whether Sarien wants all-or-nothing, but would you want to work for a boss that doesn't respect you and has stated there's no chance of you ever getting a promotion? Plus if the admin position did become available to Sarien, would you be prepared to work alongside someone that again doesn't respect you and is prepared to undermine you?
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I respect that you actually put forth some sort of public commentary about the Sarien issue---although I wish you selected a different conclusion. But I understand how chemistry could be an issue.

As far as you moving on to the bigger and better---congradulations. Maybe you can replace Tony Blair? And hope you come back once in a while to sully your reputation with our presence.

Comment

Zeus, Take it easy man, You were always a good staffer in game, and on the forums, it is a shame that LB can't keep his mouth shut in 1/50 threads about Sarien coming back. You will be missed, and I hope you retiring from your positions of power doens't mean you will be quitting the game for good.
                              Epinephrin> I hope quicksand actually does become pretty good

Epinephrin> always fun to have a villian in the game

Comment

Working...
                              X