Just how stupid can school be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    Going to school like I did, I met kids from all walks of life. Going to uni like I do know I meet all kinds of people. Yet I don't presume to be an expert on people or kids.

And I have actually worked in a daycare for a year.
    No but you certainly like to shove your nose right up everyone's business as if you know better. Typical woman.

Edit:> ..and a lot of people go to church every week their whole life and don't know squat what the Bible actually says or what it means to be a Christian.
    Last edited by HeavenSent; 12-18-2006, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Heaven, your child may be good at interacting and make "friends" easily at these camps and stuff. but how many lifetime friends is she going to make? I'm 20 and all my friends from home are people I grew up with at school and have known since I was like 5.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
        Typical woman.
        I really don't think Gal is a woman.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

No but you certainly like to shove your nose right up everyone's business as if you know better. Typical woman.
          I hope you don't treat WPE like that. But seriously if you're going to be like that please find another forum.

Home schools and private school students are mostly given different facts and opinions designed to instill a different world view, one that their parents would rather see they take on. What these "parents" should be doing is giving their kids the ability to make their own choices, to figure things out by becoming critical thinkers.

Grammar school is meant to give a kid a lot more than an education, it's meant to provide children with a safe environment to become socially adjusted, to find their way. Back in high school I would have called all of it stupid or a sick lab experiment but I feel I am better for going through the shit of it.
          Last edited by Kolar; 12-18-2006, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
            I hope you don't treat WPE like that. But seriously if you're going to be like that please find another forum.

Comment

I wasn't joking, if you're going to treat women like that on this forum then leave or be removed. If you can shut it then move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                I wasn't joking, if you're going to treat women like that on this forum then leave or be removed. If you can shut it then move on.
                flex those little monkey muscles

Comment

Damn summercamp children.

Your future daughter if you don't put a stop to this!

(minor exaggeration)

Comment

You seem to think you're somewhat of a special person don't you Heavensent?
                    Well you're not, so sit down, be normal, and shut the fuck up.

Xog > Heavensent atm.

Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                      You seem to think you're somewhat of a special person don't you Heavensent?
                      Well you're not, so sit down, be normal, and shut the fuck up.

Xog > Heavensent atm.

Congratulations.

Comment

You know what, that better suits her description.

Thanks!

Comment

Why are you posting random pictures of weird looking people to make fun of your daughter?
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Our child has consistantly kept ahead of her peers on her finals. In other words, she's always been a year ahead in her studies of kids her age.
                            A good teacher doesn't have to know all the answers, just how to find them.
                            If you've chatted with her online you wouldn't believe you were chatting with a 10 year old.
                            Did anyone besides me immediately think of BAM__ Ashlee?

Comment

Heaven, you made a point that you know kids, I made a remark to counter that point. If you can't handle it don't say it in the first place. It's not like I suddenly said, you don't know kids, you claimed to know kids. And I replied on that point.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

wow at this thread...
                                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Working...
                                X