Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow heavensent.. just wow.
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
      I will go when God takes me. In the meantime, I'm a visitor in a world of confusion. Where no one knows their Father in heaven..by their choice.
      Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me.
      I was only talking about these forums... or are you saying God will take you from these forums?
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
        I was only talking about these forums... or are you saying God will take you from these forums?
        Yes. God leads me everywhere in everything and when my mission is complete, I'll return from whence I came.

Comment

which is 1 meter below the ground

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
            oh.. I've met him. And he said to me, as you can quote me:

Open your eyes. For as I do not exist in this form. I am you, you are me. We are all.

God is not helping you in the shadow of darkness... it's you. You are helping yourself in those dark moments. You are the god in yourself.

Think about it for a few seconds. But... believe what you want, whatever makes you happy.
            Ezek:28:9: Will you yet say before him that slays you, I am God? but you will be a man, and not God, in the hand of him that slays you.

Comment

which is 1 meter below the ground
              Maybe that's where you came from, and maybe that's where my flesh come from, but my spirit is just passing through this world on a journey to the new paradise God has made for His children. The only way to it is to be born into this world. It's the filter God has made to prevent evil entering.

Comment

Ezek:28:9: Will you yet say before him that slays you, I am God? but you will be a man, and not God, in the hand of him that slays you.
                1)
                You are fully aware that you're quoting statements that are in a timeframe where a) the world was flat b) adam and eve saw talking snakes c) humans didn't evolve from monkeys but adam appeared from a magic stick eh?

2)
                Besides this. It's good to reflect to yourself (as you are your own god) and tell you are. You won't mind.

3)
                If your are right, he - the almighty - will forgive anyways.

Comment

Maybe that's where you came from, and maybe that's where my flesh come from, but my spirit is just passing through this world on a journey to the new paradise God has made for His children. The only way to it is to be born into this world. It's the filter God has made to prevent evil entering.
                  And your journey is to awake.

I feel sorry for you. And I embrace you with full respect and love and no evil intentions when you awaken.
                  When you have learned on this earth-journey not to make differences in people; or feel better than others, then... then.. your are ready to go to the next spiritual step.

/irony
                  Last edited by SEAL; 12-19-2006, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I will go when God takes me. In the meantime, I'm a visitor in a world of confusion. Where no one knows their Father in heaven..by their choice.
                    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me.
                    So if you were to protect your child from making this choice by herself, you are denying her heaven. Good, we both know you won't do that, and you are just being a hypocrite living in fear.
                    If you succeed in conditioning her brain there is no need for this filter, you would only have to 'program' people into heaven. On the other hand, if there is need for this 'filter' you should give your girl her freedom and have no fear for God is there with her.

But since you don't seem to trust God with your child I don't think you'll have an easy ride to heaven.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

1)
                      You are fully aware that you're quoting statements that are in a timeframe where a) the world was flat b) adam and eve saw talking snakes c) humans didn't evolve from monkeys but adam appeared from a magic stick eh?

2)
                      Besides this. It's good to reflect to yourself (as you are your own god) and tell you are. You won't mind.

3)
                      If your are right, he - the almighty - will forgive anyways.
                      1) You're an ignoramus talking out of your ass.
                      • The Hebrews never thought the world was flat. They sailed around it often.. and it took exactly as long as it took Magellan. The ancient Egyptian mummies were found having traces of cocaine & tobacco.. stuff that at the time was only found on the Western Hemisphere. Egyptian artifacts have been found along the Mississippi.. along with other Mediterranian cultures.
                        For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks. (1Kings 10:22) It's also the very same time the Mayan civilization started.
                      • The serpent is a metaphor for the lowest anyone can get. Satan's also the tree of knowledge of good & evil. .. God told them to stay away from that specific tree. ..and what did they cover after "eating the fruit"? they didn't cover their mouths. They covered the parts where there was an exchange of bodily fluids. Eve got seduced, Adam walked in on them, got turned on & Eve invited Adam in on a threesome. The result: Paternal twins - 2 seeds - 2 fathers.
                      • God formed Adam from the dirt and gave it life by breathing on it. Then took a piece of Adam's DNA and created Eve.

2)Your Ego has you confused.
                      3) Deut:4:29: But if you will from now on seek the LORD your God, you will find him, if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                        But since you don't seem to trust God with your child I don't think you'll have an easy ride to heaven.
                        No. I completely trust God with my child. I don't trust the godless liberals in the school system to instruct appropriately. My daughter has much much more freedom now than if she were to jump into 'the system'. She sees kids going to school and waiting for the bus and she's glad shes not one of them. Her summercamp experience is as close as she wants to get to the classroom.

...and I've already been assured of my place in heaven.

Comment

Must be sucky for heaven, to die and then realize his soul has reached it's end station..

And I must say I do kinda feel sorry for the kiddo. It might be better then having money as a dad, but still, very iffy.

I once had a discussion with one of the jehova people coming at my door, and I beat him in every single argument so he won't be coming back here anymore. But he brought his kid along, seemed like a 6/7 year old kid. Imagine having to go to peoples houses on sunday to force your religion down their throats.. must be scarring for that kid.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

No. I completely trust God with my child. I don't trust the godless liberals in the school system to instruct appropriately. My daughter has much much more freedom now than if she were to jump into 'the system'. She sees kids going to school and waiting for the bus and she's glad shes not one of them. Her summercamp experience is as close as she wants to get to the classroom.

...and I've already been assured of my place in heaven.
                            So, do you plan to do her further schooling too? I mean if she wants a job later she must have more schooling then just some home-schooling during her primary/high school period. If she never wants to go to a classroom.. it gets kinda difficult, because there is no way you could actually teach her a profession unless you want to force your own upon her.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Guys honestly I think we should just stop replying to Heavensent. He's probably having a big laugh right now. I mean absolutely no one can be THAT deluded. I bet he's making it all up.

Some examples of large discrepancies:

1) Apperently being an 'army brat' and having to go to a new school all the time and adjust made Heavensent very adjusted. Apperently this is DIRECTLY ANALOGOUS to having a daughter who only gets taught by mommy and daddy, and only know the few people living next door and the people at Jesus camp who all think EXACTLY THE SAME WAY, and thus this daughter never has to adjust. See the huge logically fallacy in his argument?

2) Apperently education is a pillar of Satan or something. Well then, why is the daughter being educated at all?!? Heavensent admits that he did not write the education materials, they were sent to him. By... oh I dunno people who might know a thing or two about education (and possibly might have at least went to school?). So by educating his child beyond stuff like 'this is how you use a toilet', Heavensent is actually propagating more of Satan's powers willingly.

3) Apperently Satan is behind the economy too. I hope Heavensent doesn't have a job... I really don't. Maybe it's the usuary laws he doesn't like. I wonder if he has a bank account

4) Apperently the Hebrews now travelled to North America and met the Mayans? Okay this is VERY VERY obviously a fabrication. Absolutely no one in their right minds could believe this crap. He is very obviously making it up. No one can be this stupid and this removed from reality.

5) Apperently homeschooling is good, and Jesus camp is good because it doesn't put evil influences in his child... yet he lets this child play SS? Have any of you actually played this game? (well of course!). Allowing anyone to play this game is probably something a wackjob parent would NEVER allow their child to do. This game has too much crazyness in it. Look at what people talk about in chats and so on.

6) His reply to Pummel's pic of something dressed as Miyaka from Fushugi Yugi was to post a pic of an equally scary looking girl. Well at least Pummel's pic is a girl who actually knows enough about the outside world to go to an anime convention and also dress up as something from a Japanese anime. I bet this so called Jesus camp daughter has never even heard of Japan (I heard there aren't many Christians there!).

So in conclusion, absolutely no one can be as deluded and absolutely out of touch with reality as Heavensent, and so we should all stop replying to this because I bet he's having a large chuckle replying to all of this.
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                                So, do you plan to do her further schooling too? I mean if she wants a job later she must have more schooling then just some home-schooling during her primary/high school period. If she never wants to go to a classroom.. it gets kinda difficult, because there is no way you could actually teach her a profession unless you want to force your own upon her.
                                If she wanted to attend a high school, i'd let her. My purpose, before letting her into the hands of the worldly academia, is to make sure she has a firm foundation in her understanding of God and scripture.. But I just give her the material, she takes it, or leaves it at her own pace. I'm just doing what I can, without forcing it on her, to ensure she understands who God is and His Story. By high school, she should be pretty set in her ways. My work in that area will be pretty much done. With our family she can also see the Protestant side versus the Catholic side.

Comment

Working...
                                X