Just how stupid can school be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
    I was merely trying at least to stay on the subject of school and not a lesson on the dominions of power on the earth.
    But if you insist..
    Satan rules this world; has since the fall in the garden. He offered it to Jesus in exchange for Jesus to bow down to him. He will continue to rule this world until Jesus returns. The Dominions of his rule are education, represented by the pale horse in the book of Revelations. Politics - red horse, economics - black horse & religion - white horse. He controls it all and all influence outside of God is directed down this chain to his little minions & demons.
    Unless someone has a life-changing, profound, spiritual, eye-opening experience meeting God, they're just going through the motions in this production God has created before us to show where everyone's love is directed.
    haha!! Am I the only one who thought this was hilarious?

wake up call, ding, ding, ding.
    Your jesus doesn't excist. Church was invented by the selfish to create power, status and money. Creation of "the believe in god" was infact the evil act.

So the world was flat a few hundreds years ago. Disagree and die, in the name of God! And now.... now we have to see it symbolicly? Tell that to the slaughtered people. The list of lies goes on obviously.

Comment

HeavenSents ideas are one big paradox. I don't even want to start another discussion with someone that deluded.
      Someone who condemns the school system and the world in general shouldn't be playing online games, and especially shouldn't let his daughter be exposed like this. (Unless he doesn't believe what he believes in).
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
        HeavenSents ideas are one big paradox. I don't even want to start another discussion with someone that deluded.
        Someone who condemns the school system and the world in general shouldn't be playing online games, and especially shouldn't let his daughter be exposed like this. (Unless he doesn't believe what he believes in).
        I would in general agree with this.

However we are talking about the American school system...
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          Heaven, you made a point that you know kids, I made a remark to counter that point. If you can't handle it don't say it in the first place. It's not like I suddenly said, you don't know kids, you claimed to know kids. And I replied on that point.
          So in other words, you just like to see yourself ramble on. I could say the same with your last comment. Have you made your point? Is there something new you'd like to add? There's nothing that's going change my mind in this matter. Especially a bunch of godless school kids on an internet forum.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
            haha!! Am I the only one who thought this was hilarious?

wake up call, ding, ding, ding.
            Your jesus doesn't excist. Church was invented by the selfish to create power, status and money. Creation of "the believe in god" was infact the evil act.

So the world was flat a few hundreds years ago. Disagree and die, in the name of God! And now.... now we have to see it symbolicly? Tell that to the slaughtered people. The list of lies goes on obviously.
            You've just never met Him... and all you know of Him is what you've been told.

Comment

Especially a bunch of godless school kids on an internet forum.
              Why are you even still around? Can't resist Satan as well as you wish?
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

There's nothing more scary than parents who will not give their children a chance to decide their own way of life. I'd like to say no offense but I realize there is no two ways about this, you're homeschooling your kid(s) and keeping them away from things you think are wrong, while the great majority of people encourages it (but hey, these people are all insane anyway right). Ofcourse every parent will influence their children whether they want to or not, but to go beyond that and actively pursue it is nothing less than plain and simple indoctrination, I honestly do feel sorry for them.
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Aren't we the lofty one -_-
                  What you really mean is:
                  HeavenSent's ideas are too complex to fathom on this forum. I don't even want to start a conversation with someone with this kind of conviction & knowledge of his faith. Someone whom I don't understand shouldn't be doing the same thing i'm doing & shame on me for some things i've done while playing this game. <_<

Comment

Why are you even still around? Can't resist Satan as well as you wish?
                    I will go when God takes me. In the meantime, I'm a visitor in a world of confusion. Where no one knows their Father in heaven..by their choice.
                    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me.

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                      There's nothing more scary than parents who will not give their children a chance to decide their own way of life. I'd like to say no offense but I realize there is no two ways about this, you're homeschooling your kid(s) and keeping them away from things you think are wrong, while the great majority of people encourages it (but hey, these people are all insane anyway right). Ofcourse every parent will influence their children whether they want to or not, but to go beyond that and actively pursue it is nothing less than plain and simple indoctrination, I honestly do feel sorry for them.
                      She prefers the flexibility of homeschooling.

Comment

I doubt she got a chance to know better
                        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

If you've chatted with her online you wouldn't believe you were chatting with a 10 year old.
                          Can I please have your daughter's MSN, AIM, Yahoo, whatever so I can.... chat to her? :whistling
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
                            I doubt she got a chance to know better
                            ...And how much homeschooling have you done?
                            ...At least she's in somewhat of a class setting during the summer.
                            ...What's the least you've done to have a firsthand opinion on homeschooling?

....And the world screams, "Be like me" "No, be like me" "No I'm right, be like me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
                              Can I please have your daughter's MSN, AIM, Yahoo, whatever so I can.... chat to her? :whistling
                              That'll never happen.. unless you do it without my knowledge :death: and she happens to meet you :gap: herself while playing.

Comment

You've just never met Him... and all you know of Him is what you've been told.
                                oh.. I've met him. And he said to me, as you can quote me:

Open your eyes. For as I do not exist in this form. I am you, you are me. We are all.

God is not helping you in the shadow of darkness... it's you. You are helping yourself in those dark moments. You are the god in yourself.

Think about it for a few seconds. But... believe what you want, whatever makes you happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X