Don't you guys have to wear uniforms? :P
    1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
    1: oar> yeah
    1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
    1: hed> and after dinner
    1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
    7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
    3: Nimesh> my sis does
    3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

I'm waiting on my response to Guelph-Humber which is a program offered at Humber in Toronto, The course I'm looking at offers a cooperative University College program for Media studies which will get me a Degree in Media Studies and a Diploma in Journalism. I'll most likely get in considering my average is around 80 and I've completed 3 of my 6 Grade 12 Courses. I'm currently getting a 100 in World Issues, I only have two more University Preparation courses and I should be good to go.

I'm looking at receiving a bursarie from $1000-4000 per year for being accepted with a high average, plus I plan on playing off the fact that I live with my mother and my father doesn't pay child support.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I think someone brushed up on a really good subject in here, if you don't get top marks in university, who gives a fuck? I'd do the best I can do and not compare myself to anyone else. I think the best thing that I can do is to pass and succeed the best I can on my terms and if I'm lucky after four years I'll get a piece of paper, scratch that 2 pieces of paper.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

lets hang out in the racebook and drink free milkshakes
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
            I'm waiting on my response to Guelph-Humber which is a program offered at Humber in Toronto, The course I'm looking at offers a cooperative University College program for Media studies which will get me a Degree in Media Studies and a Diploma in Journalism. I'll most likely get in considering my average is around 80 and I've completed 3 of my 6 Grade 12 Courses. I'm currently getting a 100 in World Issues, I only have two more University Preparation courses and I should be good to go.

I'm looking at receiving a bursarie from $1000-4000 per year for being accepted with a high average, plus I plan on playing off the fact that I live with my mother and my father doesn't pay child support.
            I don't recommend G-H's journalism program. I'm at Humber for their program and it is much better than what they have at G-H. Humber's paper and magazines are better established and have regular printing schedules to give students opportunities to produce work but I know final year students at G-H that still haven't gotten anything published in their paper. To be fair though, it is a newer program and they are improving.

Comment

collefge is for suckers

hey, let's all learn how to re-intergrate ourselves into society bettetr!

Comment

ki shoul peobBTLy read this when moreee sober but i ddint' gop to college and i'm okay rioght?

Comment

hey noww yiu know you guys are allllllll right

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    fucking straight. i got accepted to UNT, LSU, Centenary, and UT-Dallas, but I'm at LSU-Shreveport for financial reasons
                    what's the difference in dollars between the one you are at and the ones you aren't at ??

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                    Who wants to go to Yale anyway, so much rich boys and girls. I mean, if George W. Bush can graduate from Yale, anyone can.
                    fuck off loser, really

Are you stupid, if you graduate from Yale everybody wants you!!

It's all about the name, yes you have to pay for it but eventually if you get a good job you'll be earning enough to pay it back in 1 year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post

Paul, am I really an asshole?
                      Don't think too much into it m8, it was somewhat a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by soupero View Post
                        fuck off loser, really

Are you stupid, if you graduate from Yale everybody wants you!!

It's all about the name, yes you have to pay for it but eventually if you get a good job you'll be earning enough to pay it back in 1 year.
                        And that's what's wrong the American school system. It's all about the name. Surely someone from Harvard or Yale must be better then someone from a different University. That is fucking bullocks. You are being unfair towards people who aren't as rich. Sure you have scholarships but not enough for everyone.

People don't really care which uni you come from over here, or which high school, or primary school. Sure some are better then others. But it's not like any uni will look at your school. You are in if you have the right diploma, or for some studies, Medicine for instance, they look at your grades. Not at your extra curriculum activities. Not at the school you come from. And every uni is just as expensive as the next one. I think the only cost variation is in the study you are doing.

I bet that I can reach just as well paying jobs and high places as most people from Yale and Harvard.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeem View Post
                          collefge is for suckers

hey, let's all learn how to re-intergrate ourselves into society bettetr!
                          I got to college because they let me use like $5,000 worth of equipment for free.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            Surely someone from Harvard or Yale must be better then someone from a different University.
                            Ivy Universitys give out the most money in scholarships and financial aid than any schools in the country. If you're an incredible smart and capable poor black child living in the Bronx and fit the rigorous entrance requirements to get in, they will get you through.

Sure if you're rich, you're more likely to get into an Ivy than a middle class student, but that's because their parents put you through incredibly expensive and rigorous private (sometimes boarding) schools who are able to get every kid into the school they want to be in (and because of the education they recieve all their life, USUALLY belong in).

Princeton is another story...

Comment

• Brown, in my opinion, is the best Ivy School. It's not about money for Brown, it's about intelligence. Or so I think.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                                Brown, in my opinion, is the best Ivy School. It's not about money for Brown, it's about intelligence. Or so I think.
                                No.....MIT. MIT is the best school in this nation.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X