Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can have anything if you get that to woman show up on my door step.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• you're all so heterosexual
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        you're all so heterosexual
        your epidermis is showing

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          I don't know if you noticed this, but the thread quickly degenerated into an image spam, specifically that girl shaking her ass. We're far past the point of taking Wark or anyone on Quicksand seriously, we just make fun of them and derail their threads now.
          [/size]
          this guy felt so good typing "we" and "we're" throughout this thread. This guy has actually been accepted by the other spaceship nerds who are 30 and try to e-date people
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaCka View Post
            YES! I have seen the light! Praise Jesus!
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by RaCka View Post
              Quicksand

game

set

match

THREAD DESTROYED
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• I don't think you have the power to "delete * from threads where post_id=583585"
                -Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by PH View Post
                  Because clicking "Copy Image Location" and changing a letter in the URL took so much effort. And that Photoshop job clearly took up a lot of my time. Oh god, can I have my 5 minutes back?

it's not the time it took, but the fact that you took the time.

i know a picture's worth a thousand words, but i can only think of a few choice words to go with those
                  .fffffffff_____
                  .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                  .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                  .fffffff\______/
                  .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                  .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                  .fffff\________/
                  .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                  .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                  .fff\__________/

Comment

• You destroyed the thread, don't make me laugh. It has more views and posts than any thread in recent history. If anything you just made yourselves look like morons, not like that took any hard work. Posting pictures doesn't make you clever.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• but then again, neither did Quicksand circle jerking each other until your ego explodes all over Racka's face.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Thank you come again
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Rofl
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                            but then again, neither did Quicksand circle jerking each other until your ego explodes all over Racka's face.

Comment

• Wow Cops, jumping on a bandwagon, how do you think of such clever things to do. Not only that but it is a terrible one anyways. Anyhow, I guess I will single handedly make this thread go to 7 pages now.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Being in denial sounds like an awful lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X