What is love, what is God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
    Are you trying to imply that TW forum goers are shallow and lack of philosophical thoughts?
    doubtful, only that they come to this forum expecting to be shallow and have no use for philosophical thoughts. in other words: shallowness has its place here, philosophical thoughts do not

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
      Are you trying to imply that TW forum goers are shallow and lack of philosophical thoughts?
      maybe just one.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i come here strictly for the ladies. always the ladies.
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
          i come here strictly for the ladies. always the ladies.
          wat u dooin laetr secksie???

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

IM HERE FOR PICS OF TEL CATS BOOBS, NEW PICS....PLz

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              wat u dooin laetr secksie???
              probably you

fucking ZING
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

jesus
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

lol Who is telcat?

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                    lol Who is telcat?
                    I see Saskatchewan finally got an internet connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                      LOL, if I was a demigod, this forum must be the supply of sea of undying love. :wub: Whenever I feel bored, I come here to gather a lil bit fun. Unfortunately you deer beluved me is on holiday (in China), I was in the forest 4 a while (but was unable to kidnap any baby wolf pups). Since I am so happy, I do not feel the urge to come here and be wrapped in more luv :wub:

All I wanted to say was, since u r always slow, and there is lil chance 4 a person like u 2 improve in anyways (not try 2 hurt u, just tell u da truth, kz, love).

There might or might not be God, or maybe God has forsaken us. There might or might not be love. I am not sure you can define the things that may not exist, or maybe you can define them to be exactly what you want them to be. We make up for the things we need but lack and maybe that is what is all about ...

...what?

Comment

• Mhz just walk away, you tried to help a believer, it might come back to haunt you.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Do you think telcat read any of what I said on page one before she made that outlandish comment?

Comment

• Unfortunately you deer beluved me is on holiday (in China), I was in the forest 4 a while (but was unable to kidnap any baby wolf pups).
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• I feed the birds outside my telehome every morning. One looks like the Godess and another like a crazy donkey. I will hook them up because the Godess is hungry for birdseed and love :wub: The problem with being very intelligent is that with great power comes great responsibility. That lesson was learned from Spiderman and then I decided I was smarter than Spiderman.

Comment

• I think Telcat is the kind of girl that would get us kicked out of paradise.
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X