What is love, what is God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck this thread, fuck this thread.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

What is love?

http://ckjcwf.ytmnd.com/
      sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
      1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
        DAMMIT! I was just about to post that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          This is the best solution to our problem yet. She almost had me convinced she would eradicate herself from the human race when she went to the UK. I was half hoping some pikey bastard would mug her at knifepoint wherein she would begin rambling in incoherent, broken English which would infuriate the pikey to the point where she would be stabbed in the throat and her corpse dumped in the Thames. Clearly that was just wishful thinking.

Since you sounded like such a naive babe, I almost did not want to shatter your dream by admitting that I am going over to Melbourne in 2 weeks time. One of our clients is there, so I will be stationed there for a month or two.

if your dog/cat/grandma disappear all of a sudden, you know it is the Santa Claus ...

Meanwhile, I am going over to China/Singapore for a holiday, leaving tomorrow. So if your dog/cat/grandma disappear all of a sudden during this period, you know it is definitely not me!
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl View Post
            To take or not to take the keys?
            This is what happened in Holland this weekend. A guy went to a party of a friend, got drunk and drove off. After 150 meters he hit one of his friends and his 22 year old girlfriend. She's dead and the guy's in a coma.

Normally this guy would sleep in his car, the host of the party doesn't know why he didn't this time, he said he would sleep in his car.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Well, we can all learn from this: Don't assume that someone under the influence will do what they say they're going to do.
              Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

What is love?
                A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl View Post
                  Well, we can all learn from this: Don't assume that someone under the influence will do what they say they're going to do.
                  ... no fucking shit.

When's the last time a drunk guy trying to fuck you has said "I LOVE YOU" and meant it?

For the sake of women everywhere: Shut the fuck up.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

love is the way i make you scream when I have my arms wrapped around your neck, god is the blood that flows in you and me.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      me, as much as i love talking about gettin' my nut on, i only put my penis in women who i fully respect and value. to me, love isn't irrational - i have a rational justification for why i love the woman i love: she makes me feel awesome. my physical drive to make love is nothing more than the physical reaction to the values i hold.
                      You're a clever guy Jerome: but you got it wrong this time bud. Emotions, feelings, impulses cannot be computed by a rational/conscious thought process. These types of things are all done at a much lower, unconscious level. You may think you know why you think the way you do, but studies have shown that these seemingly obvious reactions/impulses are actually quite difficult to self-explain. I suggest you read the book, 'blink' by Malcom Gladwell - it's an excellently written examination of the the power of impulse.

Comment

Why does everyone bash telcat anyway? Brothers, we are all born equal - do not hold grudges, atleast not grudges based on petty forum hates. You guys obviously have nothing to hate in your lives because this girl aint commited any crime and you give her the most obscene and undeserved slander (often using very offencive racist and sexist terms) based on some primitive idea that it's fun to humiliate one person.

It's pretty sickening actually.

Fuck you.

Comment

Yeah, you guys all have a lot of pent up hatred and ultimately we are all equals, so resist your primitive urges to slander another human being underservingly and FUCKING GO FUCK YOURSELF, SHITHEADS!!!
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I bash her because she's dumb

if she didn't act dumb I wouldn't have to bash her

pretty simple really
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

With the replies already posted in this thread, youve been given the answer to your question by deduction. Take the exact and equal opposite to the replies in this thread and you have Love and God.

Comment

4 u

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                                Why does everyone bash telcat anyway? Brothers, we are all born equal - do not hold grudges, atleast not grudges based on petty forum hates. You guys obviously have nothing to hate in your lives because this girl aint commited any crime and you give her the most obscene and undeserved slander (often using very offencive racist and sexist terms) based on some primitive idea that it's fun to humiliate one person.

It's pretty sickening actually.

Fuck you.
                                A/S/L?

Comment

Working...
                                X