X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
    You wouldn't say that to her face in real life if she was speaking
    Yes I would.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz
      I'm the last person? Tell me what have I said to earn such a reputation? Oh, I expressed opinions on religious delusion? Yawn.
      Yes and people find it offensive, that's tarnishing your reputation on this forum in my opinion. If someone wants to believe in whatever then why would you go at them in a way that is probably going to turn them more resentful and less receptive? You believe in freedom of expression remember.

Indoctrination is not the conveying of a set of principles dim wit. It's the corruption of a mind in favour of a fundamental belief system. It's about the imposing of a school of thought through abuse of power, whether parental, societal or political.
      I didn't say Indoctrination is conveying a set of principles, I said it wasn't wrong to say religion fills that gap in our society. I would also argue it often doesn't reflect the social norm, is rarely concerned with social justice and sometimes the law of the land.

I know the way the forum works, anyone can say anything - right? Except if it's racist, or fascist, or gr.....
      What I meant is learn why people are responding the way they are before defending to the death someone's right to spread their bullshit. Maybe she has had her chance before, I don't know, but you should before you stepped into a thread like this. You also can't entirely copy every precept about real world communication and apply it to an online forum.
      Last edited by Kolar; 10-23-2007, 12:38 PM.

Comment

stopstopstopstosptopsostpsotposptospotpottpsosotot spstosptospsotpsotspsotpsotpsoptospoaidstosptospto psotpsotpsotosptopsotpso

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          Lollerpops.
          What exactly is a lollerpop?
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl View Post
            What exactly is a lollerpop?
            bend over and i'll show you

Comment

1. I have said this before, but I feel sorry for metal that he is so dense and has such tunnelvision.

2. No you cannot argue with conc on an intellectual level and win, he will beat the complete crap out of you.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                What I meant is learn why people are responding the way they are before defending to the death someone's right to spread their bullshit. Maybe she has had her chance before, I don't know, but you should before you stepped into a thread like this. You also can't entirely copy every precept about real world communication and apply it to an online forum.
                w/e, Im genuinely bored defending telcat.

It was fun, but now it just isn't.

Comment

MetalHeadz is a walking contradiction.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

No seriously, I just got bored of it. She can defend herself from now on, seriously annoying having people direct the hatred felt towards her towards me. You people must hate her, nothing I can do to change that. I just pray she doesn't take you guys too seriously

Comment

We hate you just about as much.

[/SRSLY]

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        We hate you just about as much.

[/SRSLY]
                        think about this one again...

do you really hate telcat more than metalheadzzzzz right now?

i think this calls for a poll

do it now

Comment

I'd take TelCat over Metalheadz if she never used these forums.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                            No seriously, I just got bored of it. She can defend herself from now on, seriously annoying having people direct the hatred felt towards her towards me. You people must hate her, nothing I can do to change that. I just pray she doesn't take you guys too seriously
                            LOL, if I was a demigod, this forum must be the supply of sea of undying love. :wub: Whenever I feel bored, I come here to gather a lil bit fun. Unfortunately you deer beluved me is on holiday (in China), I was in the forest 4 a while (but was unable to kidnap any baby wolf pups). Since I am so happy, I do not feel the urge to come here and be wrapped in more luv :wub:

All I wanted to say was, since u r always slow, and there is lil chance 4 a person like u 2 improve in anyways (not try 2 hurt u, just tell u da truth, kz, love).

There might or might not be God, or maybe God has forsaken us. There might or might not be love. I am not sure you can define the things that may not exist, or maybe you can define them to be exactly what you want them to be. We make up for the things we need but lack and maybe that is what is all about ...
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Of all places to discuss philosophy, the TW forums are quite possibly the worst place to go.
                              -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Originally posted by winipcfg View Post
                                Of all places to discuss philosophy, the TW forums are quite possibly the worst place to go.
                                Are you trying to imply that TW forum goers are shallow and lack of philosophical thoughts?
                                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                                X