No announcement yet.

gay ppl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont recall a time when I was a growing up, checked out the girls and boys, and thought "hmm I think I want to be attracted to boys." It's an innate feeling/attraction, not an intellectual choice.

Comment

As far as I am concerned being gay is just something you are, not something you chose, not a disease, not something anyone made you to be. Just something you are. And everyone is different, and I start by respecting everyone, whether they do things that makes me lose my respect for them is up to them. But it will never be because of someone being gay or not.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

whether that's true or not it does not follow that God hates gays which is a common misunderstanding. if gays in fact cannot do anything about their feelings and are forced by their body to have homosexual tendencies then they are unfortunate but it does not excuse them for committing sin. Everyone, no matter what their "sexual orientation" is, has to combat their flesh's desires with what they know is right. Well that's not fair for homosexuals to not get to married like everyone else, right? Wrong. Paul was never married; John the Baptist was never married; Jesus was never married. They all had to battle sexual desires too.

1 Corinthians 7:8 - But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am.
        (This doesn't mean that marriage is a bad thing; it's a very very good thing.)

Hebrews 2:17-18 - Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.
        SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by bete noire View Post
          whether that's true or not it does not follow that God hates gays which is a common misunderstanding. if gays in fact cannot do anything about their feelings and are forced by their body to have homosexual tendencies then they are unfortunate but it does not excuse them for committing sin. Everyone, no matter what their "sexual orientation" is, has to combat their flesh's desires with what they know is right. Well that's not fair for homosexuals to not get to married like everyone else, right? Wrong. Paul was never married; John the Baptist was never married; Jesus was never married. They all had to battle sexual desires too.

1 Corinthians 7:8 - But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am.
          (This doesn't mean that marriage is a bad thing; it's a very very good thing.)

Hebrews 2:17-18 - Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.
          Are you now saying john, paul and jesus were all gay? (makes sense actually).
          "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

I think it's ridiculous to make that assumption from what I'm stated, but to be honest.... I really couldn't tell you.

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

what is "homosexual tendencies", if i dated a dude but we never fucked am i going to hell?
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I got a friend I've kissed on three different occasions, on the mouth. To top it off, I were obliterated by alcohol.

Is this instant hell for me? As in, I deserve eternal pain because of that?

I'd rather pick a religion that required me to choke myself with my bare hands twice each day than your christian bullshit.
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I honestly don't think I could willingly kiss a man on the mouth.

It just seems gross.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                    I got a friend I've kissed on three different occasions, on the mouth. To top it off, I were obliterated by alcohol.

I'd rather pick a religion that required me to choke myself with my bare hands twice each day than your christian bullshit.
                    go 2 hel fagget!

Comment

Well I've notice that there are two kind of gay men.

There are those who are very cheerful, They talk with VERY annoying gay accent. you can usually know what i talk about when you watch those fashion and hairstyle or clothes styling people, who are gay.
                      They usually go with fancy stuff, but they talk so gayish and they are like FAGS!@%?#!

And there are those who are normal, speak normal, dress normal and not try to be something unusual. Their like to men is something that they take as normal as a man love a woman.

I hate the first example of gays. Even if a strait act like those, Ill hate him. Its annoying and disgusting. It make a bad name for all the gay people among us.

For your answers Pressure. People hate gay people because of religion and the way they grow on belief and define what normal and what is not. I think being gay is not normal. I wont hate gays for that, but Ill never see it as something normal. woman and a woman is also not normal, but because we do attract to women, we actually extra enjoy watch them play with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
                        Well I've notice that there are two kind of gay men.

There are those who are very cheerful, They talk with VERY annoying gay accent. you can usually know what i talk about when you watch those fashion and hairstyle or clothes styling people, who are gay.
                        They usually go with fancy stuff, but they talk so gayish and they are like FAGS!@%?#!

And there are those who are normal, speak normal, dress normal and not try to be something unusual. Their like to men is something that they take as normal as a man love a woman.

I hate the first example of gays. Even if a strait act like those, Ill hate him. Its annoying and disgusting. It make a bad name for all the gay people among us.

For your answers Pressure. People hate gay people because of religion and the way they grow on belief and define what normal and what is not. I think being gay is not normal. I wont hate gays for that, but Ill never see it as something normal. woman and a woman is also not normal, but because we do attract to women, we actually extra enjoy watch them play with each other.
                        Yeah! I mean, if people don't act like the cookie-cutter type of person I consider normal then those disgusting excuses for humans can go fuck themselves and die!

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                          As i've said before, Hell as we're taught to believe does not exist.
                          99.9% of all Catholic idealogy has its origin in pagan beliefs.
                          Same with Judgment day. When that day does come, we will be judged by our lives under the rule of Jesus, King of kings. God will not judge us while we live in ignorance under the rule of confusion (Babylon). Satan rules this world and will continue to do so until the Lord returns. This world we're living in right now has already happened... and just as THAT world ended with the rebellion against God by the Evil One setting himself up as the savior of the world, this world will end the same.

All Religions are the dominion of Satan. He created all of them to confuse the world to the Truth. Anti-Christ does not mean 'Against Christ' as so many are taught to believe. It means 'Instead of Christ'. Five months before the real Jesus returns, Satan is thrown out of HEAVEN upon the earth and the masses will believe Satan to be Jesus; worship him as such and do his bidding. He will be a Supernatural man with powers that defy logic & physics and will use these powers to fool the world into believing his lies. Those who need to see to believe will be fooled.

When the real Jesus returns all mankind will be changed in an instant into their spirit bodies and all eyes around the world will see his return and every knee will bow & every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.

This world is God's version of a courtroom. As each of us are born, we take the witness stand to give our testimony of Satan's influence on our lives. Satan is the one on trial in this world, not us. Hence the reason he is called the son of perdition; meaning One who has been judged, found guilty and sentenced to death.

God is that lake of fire that consumes all evil. Those found guilty after the millennial reign of Jesus will join Satan as he is cast into non-existence.

Comment

scripture references? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by bete noire View Post
                              scripture references? :huh:
                              pick a thought for reference.

Edit:> start a new thread if you want to get into this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                                Five months before the real Jesus returns, Satan is thrown out of HEAVEN upon the earth and the masses will believe Satan to be Jesus; worship him as such and do his bidding. He will be a Supernatural man with powers that defy logic & physics and will use these powers to fool the world into believing his lies. Those who need to see to believe will be fooled.

When the real Jesus returns all mankind will be changed in an instant into their spirit bodies and all eyes around the world will see his return
                                How about this for starters :wub:

Comment

Working...
                                X