Conspiratorially speaking seeking facts not theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
    Worst decision you made was discrediting evidence you haven't examined thoroughly.
    curiously enough you read a post about me and then assume my brother is American, even when I said 'Kolar and me are on my mother's health plan', or the other countless times I've mentioned that he is my family (I must have mentioned this several times in that post!). You may wish to examine things thoroughly before you plan on replying to me. I want to ensure you actually read my posts in their entirety instead of reading one line and picking arguments with me, it's really embarrassing when you argue with me about things that we pretty much agree on.

My thoughts and feelings on this topic: I wont get into a site dropping, shit talking, lack of real proof shit fest this has turned into, I've had several of those with HeavenSent. Just because I've removed myself from replying to this thread, except a few posts doesn't mean I haven't examined this thread and the sites that have been mentioned. I've even asked HeavenSent to tell me what happened in his opinion, I wasn't looking for facts, or proof, I just wanted to see what he believed happened, but then again he doesn't want to get in the theories of what exactly happened, even though I know for a fact he probably has one, or several.

Conclusion of the day!: This thread went exactly where I thought it would go.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• if you thought it would end with your last post, then you were dead wrong!

Comment

• He will try to argue it out and look like a complete idiot for not reading what I wrote, sometimes it's like we're not even arguing, since he's arguing someone else's ideas and opinions assuming that they're mine.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
          He will try to argue it out and look like a complete idiot for not reading what I wrote, sometimes it's like we're not even arguing, since he's arguing someone else's ideas and opinions assuming that they're mine.
          My friend, proving metalheadz to be an idiot - while an easy task - is ultimately futile because he's too dumb to know when he has been beaten.

Sometimes it's best to use the judge mathis approach, and just let him talk so he diggs himself deeper in his own shit. It's a lot funnier, but odds are you won't hate him any more than you already do (which is a good thing, considering too much hate leads to high blood pressure.)
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

• the rebuttal

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
            Respectfully :wub: Bro, I'm in good company:7 CIA Veterans, & 100s of credible patriots question 9/11

Conspiracies do happen and the best ones are the hardest to prove... only because they're supported by people of power & influence - in politics & in mass media and MONEY is POWER.

---

If what I choose to believe makes me an idiot, then sobeit. I will not live a lie.
            After reading the site's provided, I've come to the following terms, which you may not agree. First off, let me retract the "you've been duped" statement. Having known you for a while now, I realize you're not the one to believe without substance. So odds are you have been doing your homework on this matter.

My concern with the main argument is the magnitude. Since everyone here, in one way or another, witnessed the event that occurred over 6 years ago, I'm not convinced that the conspiracies surrounding the event were so apparent that we didn't pick up on them right away. That is, if we do have eyes and ears for ourselves. I'm not sure about the polls stating the percentages of people who believed 9/11 was set up, considering the source of the poll was nicely hidden. If it was composed of a poll for people who visited the sites, then the stats would be distorted.

In the end, what is the percentage of americans who have moved on since that day and never gave it another thought? Regardless of whether or not you're willing to "live a lie" you were never given a choice to legitimately deny 9/11 as an terrorist attack. Now, I'm all for the truth - but in this case I think all the conspiracy buffs out there are absolutely crazy that something so public could be disguised so well (or not so well, depending on the quality of the video tape.)

Lastly, instead of all these videos and pictures and people who likes sharing their opinions of what happened, what did the real eyewitnesses say? If you had a friend of family member who was around the NYC financial district on that day, would you rather tell them your version of a disputed truth, or a convoluted conspiracy?

What's done is done. If the president comes on the TV and announces that 9/11 was truly an inside job, and every conspiracy people suspected was true, where would that leave us? Would the world climate be any different? Would we all of a sudden stop using gas and start walking to work? Again the magnitude of this conspiracy is something that screams "bullshit" to me. This is America we're talking about. This isn't communist China when Tianmen Square happened - and I was THERE when that happened, and can vow that the government WAS trying to cover it up afterwards. We were all there when 9/11 happened, in a physical sense, through a friend/relative, or through the news. So I'm not surprised that these conspiracies exist, or that people believe in them. In a few more years the people who thinks it's a conspiracy will still think it's a conspiracy. And the majority simply wouldn't give a shit.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Bioture View Post
              My friend, proving metalheadz to be an idiot - while an easy task - is ultimately futile because he's too dumb to know when he has been beaten.

Sometimes it's best to use the judge mathis approach, and just let him talk so he diggs himself deeper in his own shit. It's a lot funnier, but odds are you won't hate him any more than you already do (which is a good thing, considering too much hate leads to high blood pressure.)
              Speaking of health issues, I just hit the gym after Christmas, been going 3 days a week and I don't plan on stopping but it does piss a lot of people off not being able to get on the machines quicker. My school gym is frigging packed, it's ridiculous. Dropped pop for 30 days, I'm on day 10, I think I'm reducing at least 600 calories a day that I usually get from drinking a lot of pop. It's not a diet, it's me increasing exercise and eating healthier. (I'm way too addicted to pop). I've already lost a couple pounds and my cardio has gotten a lot better, gonna get rid of my freshman 15 asap.

Comment

• Scientifically Analyzing 9/11 Using Newton's Laws

Comment

Working...
                X