One out of hundred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
    You can always get in that pickup of yours and shoot desert animals with military grade weaponry and still be legal right?
    Well, the one cool thing about Louisiana is our incredibly corrupt politics. The local sheriff out in Webster turns his cheek from that sort of thing... but then again, you've probably heard about that cop here who beat the crap out of that woman.

You could get away with anything from tax fraud to genocide in Louisiana, just as long as you know where the cops don't care about whatever activity you're trying to do
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      that was one of the funniest posts you've made in awhile :wub:
      :wub:

Originally posted by Izor View Post
      Maybe I'm just not as progressive and ahead of the curve as you, but then again for someone so humanitarian as you fucking fags all are isnt it ironic that I'm the one directly making a positive impact on peoples lives on a daily basis?
      hahahahaha

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
      No one speak about physical brain damage. There is a chance to burst schizophrenia and damage your short memory. Its also damage your lungs and air ways like other smoking (I do think smoking cig is the example of humans stupidity, no offense for the smokers here).
      When you drive a car, there is a chance of crashing and dying, or at least seriously injuring yourself. Lets make driving illegal, a lot easier to check too.
      When you eat food, there is a chance you choke to death, and even if you survive you could get brain damage. Lets make eating illegal. We can throw all the fatties in jail
      When....

You can see Holland for example, I don't think the Dutch people who live there are always happy with the tourists who smoke there (and if I'm not wrong, Its mostly tourists who use the legal cannabis in Holland).
      Yeah, you are wrong. I do not care about any tourist who comes here to smoke, its their own choice and generally, people smoking pot do not cause trouble, its more the mushroom eaters that cause the ruckus. And more than enough Dutch people smoke themselves, my 2 brothers for instance.

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
      Listen to this man--I tried eating beef once, and now I can't stop smoking crack!
      You think beef is bad? I ate 1 frikken brussel sprout once.. now I am addicted to coke. Never touched that shit again.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

triple post, but:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...e_war_on_drugs

amazing article, imo should be read by anyone choosing to debate drug policy
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Saved you from Triple Posting Jerome.

No problem.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Would you two join me for a session of brutal, bloody, gay sex?
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Sounds like you haven't had enough beef and weed yet
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

mmmmm....Beef and coke
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  triple post, but:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...e_war_on_drugs

amazing article, imo should be read by anyone choosing to debate drug policy
                  Good read
                  "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Legalizing marijuana would be a step in identifying the misconceptions about drug use. I think most of the violence and other depravity associated with drug use stems from the fact that it's illegal - look at the 1920's era Prohibition of alcohol, look how rowdy that got people.
                    This.

While I think it would be great to be able to smoke a joint in public without having to constantly look over my back, I would much rather gang violence, etc. be diminished in the pot subculture through legalization. I would also much rather have some gomer with an ounce on him be able to go on about his business instead of being shipped off to a prison cell funded by my tax dollars.
                    Reclusion
                    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Reclusion View Post
                      This.

While I think it would be great to be able to smoke a joint in public without having to constantly look over my back, I would much rather gang violence, etc. be diminished in the pot subculture through legalization. I would also much rather have some gomer with an ounce on him be able to go on about his business instead of being shipped off to a prison cell funded by my tax dollars.
                      Honest to God, it's threads like this that make me believe there is still hope in America, and it resides within our generation.

Well said sir.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Watch Prison Nation, it's only about an hour long but it's fucking amazing.

I think Canada along with other countries need to step up their laws regarding assault and murder. Our laws regarding marijuana aren't as bad as some countries, but I'm really hoping that in my lifetime we will see marijuana legalized in North America.

I tried cocaine once. Wasn't my thing. Never did it again.

People NEED to take marijuana lightly. When you're taught that marijuana and cocaine are equally dangerous drugs, and you try marijuana, you're going to then think that hey, maybe the government is wrong about coke, too! I think it's a mentality that is really pervasive, I'd say it's why I played fast and loose with hard drugs once I started smoking pot.
                        I completly did the same thing you did, I started to smoke pot and figured that if something this mild is illegal then 'how bad could coke and other drugs be'. Marijuana's not a gateway drug that makes you want to take other drugs, it can however make you take harder drugs 'lightly'. I think people need to step back and really look at marijuana a lot lighter than other drugs, you can't classify it with other drugs and not expect people to have fucked up perceptions of other drugs. I find that people have a hard time getting adjusted to alcohol or marijuana or any substance for that matter if they lived a life where they refused to have any sort of curiosity to drugs, I'd rather someone get curious and have a few beers or a few joints rather than a line of coke, and if you've lived a sheltered life you wont really know the difference or the extremes of drugs.

The ups and downs of coke is a bit intense, I think the worst high I ever had was when someone sold me weed with coke mixed in it. Even though I use to smoke ridiculous amounts of weed I wasn't compelled to do coke, I found it to be disgusting. I have friends that do coke and look like shit, feel like shit and at some point they'll have to quit the drug.
                        Last edited by Cops; 02-29-2008, 10:09 PM.
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
                          Good read
                          Agreed.

I'm all for decriminalization of pot, but just as smoking isn't allowed in public places in Ontario, pot smoking shouldn't be either. I don't want to be smelling that when I am anywhere public.
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

how much time does one get for rape in the us?
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                              someone's planning a vacation to san francisco.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                                it's not a national law, only state law. so a guy can get off for rape in 10 years, whereas someone selling pot could get life. fucked up, no?

and farscape, maybe selling drugs is what helps terrorist groups fund their plans of whatever, but don't you think if govt.s legalized cannabis it would no longer be an underground thing? they would have to move on to other illicit drugs like cocaine (which is the main one, not cannabis) and opium (that too)?
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X