Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah I'll just bring it up everytime Ur-row-peeans bring up gas prices

so what's the skinny, champ
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• We get to ride the city buses for free if we're OSU students
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• guess they really love their choke artists.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• If you are a student and over 18 (up until your first study, doesn't count for second or third or whatever amount of studies you do after). You get an OV-card (OV standing for Openbaar Vervoer, which means Public Transportation) and you can travel for free on any PT vehicle (trains, busses, trams, subways, etc.) in the Netherlands either during the week, or during the weekend (starting Friday afternoon, ending Monday afternoon or something).
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
            We get to ride the city buses for free if we're OSU students
            I ran for Vice President of the Student Union at my college and lost by 50 votes, I basically ran on the idea that I would let the students vote on a Universal Bus Pass. The idea is really good for our wallets and for the enviorment. Next year I might have a better chance, I ran on a long shot being new to school.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• cant believe i missed this thread

filled my tank today, 52 liters (13.8 gallons) at 1.52€/l, total of 79.04€ ($122,66)

I drive about 95km (60 miles) every day (to and from school), which means i get through a tank of gas pretty much every 5-6 days. (fuel economy on the Scooby sucks balls )

which makes it roughly 540usd a month on petrol.

add to that the car insurance which is $288 a month, and it gets pretty damned expensive....

here comes the fun part, if i were to use the bus (or if i wanted to) id have to get up at 4:45 instead of 6:30 each morning, and id have to stay an extra 2 hours at school every day + pay 9€ each day on bus fees... a car is pretty much a necessity if i want to keep any shred of sanity
              Displaced> I get pussy every day
              Displaced> I'm rich
              Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
              Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
              Thors> prolly
              Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Displaced View Post
                cant believe i missed this thread

filled my tank today, 52 liters (13.8 gallons) at 1.52€/l, total of 79.04€ ($122,66)

I drive about 95km (60 miles) every day (to and from school), which means i get through a tank of gas pretty much every 5-6 days. (fuel economy on the Scooby sucks balls )

which makes it roughly 540usd a month on petrol.

add to that the car insurance which is $288 a month, and it gets pretty damned expensive....

here comes the fun part, if i were to use the bus (or if i wanted to) id have to get up at 4:45 instead of 6:30 each morning, and id have to stay an extra 2 hours at school every day + pay 9€ each day on bus fees... a car is pretty much a necessity if i want to keep any shred of sanity
                Holy shit I have higher insurance than you, drive a little bit farther every day and you still pay about twice as much as I do for gas. What type of car do you have?

Also if you know, how many miles (km I guess over there) do you get per gallon/liter of gas?
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• its a Subaru Impreza WRX STI

average fuel consumption is about 10-11l/100km which is about 21.3-23.5mpg
                  Displaced> I get pussy every day
                  Displaced> I'm rich
                  Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                  Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                  Thors> prolly
                  Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• nice

my accord gets 24 mpg highway, 21 city

Comment

• I get about 35 highway, 31 city. More if I skip fourth gear or don't shift at high RPMs.
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• that's crazy talk, we all know girls can't drive cars

Comment

• We can't? But I thought someone said insurance was cheaper for girls?
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• :fear:

I have no idea what you're talking about, a fellow forum poster told me girls can't drive because they're always barefoot and in the kitchen cooking meals

blame yourself or God

Comment

• true story, however we will be more than happy to provide you with a power chair to help you get from the bedroom to the kitchen and vice versa.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• I drive a 2001 Buick LeSabre. I am 23....

I've had it since September of o6, and I am yet to see somebody under 60 driving a Buick of any kind, other than me.

Booya.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X