The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
    right because i type simple logical sentences and give references and evidence

You speak of evidence? Look at people's reactions to your posts. Far more people have been turned off of your posts than have been "enlightened" and begun to share your views.

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by posting these references and evidence, but if your goal is to convince people, you've done the complete opposite.

There's plenty of evidence to show that on every thread you've posted in about the subject. Even if there were people on this forum who may have been convinced, you've likely turned them off. It doesn't matter how much evidence you present if you keep acting in a way that makes people not WANT to agree with you.

Comment

• TK has been brainwashed by the powers that be. I believe he was watching the Illuminati controlled NBC and saw the EVIL FACE of Obama which has ruined his own ability for self thought. Only by seeing the TRUTH can he realize the coverups that our governments have brought onto us by the Rothchild banking empire.
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Holy Zion

so I smoked a jay and a fat bowl while taking a shower (didn't get it wet ez) and I come on the computer and pandora starts with Bob Marley - Jamming (long version) and I thought that was pretty cool, but then I see this in my daily google horoscope, so I immediately wanted to post it here.

sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• i have seen something similar in a documentary before...the fact that when Christopher Columbus came to the US, and the Indians that looked from the shores at these huge ships which were unknown to them at the time, would you argue that their eyes havent actually seen the ship at all?
          is it any surprise the "documentaries" you watch suck as much as you do
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            ...Illuminati controlled NBC ...Obama...governments ...Rothchild banking empire.
            You speak trues i belifs when u use god words
            IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
            yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
            Originally posted by tone
            no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

• Circa 1980, Government documents prove flying discs, FBI Head Hoover confirms ET Presence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdKCc8YhzaU

1958 CBS TV Mike Wallace interviews Major Donald Keyhoe who attempts to disclosure that ETs are visiting Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBrUVBehvQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hFJ9hmnplo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubnnT7UuH10

Comment

• Video of the cloakers in real life, decloaking in front of the space shuttle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgzX1wsfAVU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCQLMRvr_jc

Comment

• If there is full disclosure by the end of 2009, permaban me from the forums, if there is not, permaban Tone.

edit: oh he said 2009, not 2010.... this is even easier than I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                    If there is full disclosure by the end of 2009, permaban me from the forums, if there is not, permaban Tone.

edit: oh he said 2009, not 2010.... this is even easier than I thought.
                    2009. this year. so jan 1 2010 this prediction expires

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                      so I smoked a jay and a fat bowl while taking a shower (didn't get it wet ez) and I come on the computer and pandora starts with Bob Marley - Jamming (long version) and I thought that was pretty cool, but then I see this in my daily google horoscope, so I immediately wanted to post it here.

i remember our school paper had a contest to see who could write the most appealing horoscopes.

There were 3 candidates. The first two were your average, vague, could really apply to any random day, horoscopes. The third one was absolute random gibberish, that sometimes formed a prediction, sometimes just gibberish.

Who do you think won? The guy who wrote gibberish. It got old fast, but for a few weeks was pretty damn entertaining.
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

• The Truth is coming out

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/bdean.htm

You cant stop it with your jokes and debunking

Comment

• Why do you think this is a good thing Tone?
                          For some reason you think they are going to reveal themselves with smiles and gifts, and you are going to greet them with "happy thoughts".. Sadly you couldnt be further from the truth.
                          Both the Illuminati and the Greys/Reptilians want to turn our planet into a slave empire, and htey are well on hteir way to doing it.
                          At the moment htey are at war. For instance, while the Illuminati negotiates with the Greys for technology they are at the same time developing such weapons as the SDI to potentially use against them. On the other hand while the Greys are negotiating with the humans they are implanting micro-chips in those whom they negotiate with to ensure that they remain under ALIEN control once earth succumbs to the New World Order.
                          And yet both of these, the humans and Greys both being controlled by the Luciferian "poltergeists" who are of a quasi-physical etheric or energy beings who have been seen overseeing and directing the actions of the human and alien collaborators.
                          The Nordics are considerate of our well-being, yet they are in no position to defend us. Since the Greys have forced them to recall and act as merily observatories.. the conditions of which I wont disclose here.
                          The backroom agreed upon plan is that the Nazi/Bavarian/Illuminati have agreed to sell out 75% of earth to the aliens in exchange for control of 25% for themselves and mind control abduction technology.
                          And what does the Nazi/Bavarian/Illuminati rule? The United States.
                          sigpic

Comment

• The only reason that president Barack Obama is hesitant in international affairs is because he has realized the affect that Aliems have had on our nation. Aliems have a large presence on our Earf. Without Aliems we would have never discovered the Pyramids or the Tyranids, the Aztecs or the Freudian Complex. There are many rhymes the Aliems have come up with, but no one can explain them.

This is a conspiracy theory, and I dare you to refute me.
                            This was another rhyme the Aliems came up with to dissuade us from destroying the NWA ('New Wild Animals episodes' now found on Hulu.com). It just goes to show you how far Aliems will go to exterminate us, but at the same exact time, befriend those that have accepted them in the past 5 years (they have Track and Field records {60m Dash in 6.3 seconds}).

I really hope that these Aliems are friendly and that I will be assimilated into their group, but then again, I am an Autistic Schizophrenic, so my social life has dissolved since I was two years old (unfortunately, I was never diagnosed, so I did so myself, and I AM PISSED THAT MY PARENTS NEVER DID SO. ).

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTr6PDtgytw&#t=5m25s

Comment

• Dude tone you won't fucking believe this. I went to the cnn home page and saw a link about that astronaut who says he believes in aliens. I tried to click on it, but for some reason I got a fatal error in IE. Finally I got to it and it was just a buch of misinformation. Or is it disinformation?
                                .fffffffff_____
                                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                                .fffffff\______/
                                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                                .fffff\________/
                                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                                .fff\__________/