No announcement yet.

ITT Sarien "finishes" his AK-47 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey we're just following the instructions of Washington, Jefferson, et al.
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
      ginder..

Ginder runs around in mostly the Northeastern part of the United States and is heavily used in the Northern New Jersey/New York area. It is a derogatory term for Indians (mostly those of Gujurat descent). However, it describes only those few who have a very hard time to keep clean and are new to the culture of the United States. A ginder, also, possesses the quality of being cheap, unsanitary, and very obiedient to elders.
      The ginder that lives down that hill needs a shower.
      - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ginder
      I was told it means Ghetto Indian N****r

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
        What a world we live in, where people find pure joy and entertainment from building weapons whose sole purpose is to kill. Truly amazing.

Only in America.
        I <3 Intellectual Dishonesty too.

If you're going to be honest, the rifle's sole purpose is to safely contain an explosive reaction that sends a projectile at a high velocity down a steel tube.

It would actually be whether or not my purpose, as the person handling it would be to kill or not. It's generally not my purpose as I shoot non-living targets at a firing range. For enjoyment. Relaxation. But yes, I do tend to think of it as kinda amazing.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

paradise is silly

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Guess you have been working on that since I got you axed off the forums huh.

Still nice work and nice anti liberal commentary. Thumbs up.
            beaten to the punch once again dammit
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

paradise, guns dont kill people. people kill people.

Comment

You should buy a Sako M92s for civilian rifle. That is if you're looking for a quality weapon and don't mind spending 3000$ on it. It will defeat your AR civilian weapons in everything but range and autofire. (which civilian rifles don't have <- referring to auto).
                Last edited by Eeks; 05-19-2009, 11:04 AM.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

i've never seen a real gun
                  why are you so guncrazy?
                  Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

How can you never have seen a gun? By the time I was eight I had my first BB Gun, a Red Rider before moving up to some serious pellet gun action by the time I was 11-12, I owned a shotgun by the time I was 16, and now that I am 24 I own several guns which I take out to a shooting range about once a month or so.

You can be a pussy all you want but to be honest with you, if someone breaks into my house they won't be leaving if I am home. I don't have a child right now but me and my girlfriend live together, and it is my responsibility to make sure she is safe, hence guns. On top of this it is also the responsibility of every American to own and know how to operate a hand gun, it is one of our greatest freedoms.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Legal weed for all > Legal guns for all :fear:
                      I'd rather have ppl stoned than armed around me

But still, the freedom to have a gun would probably be more important if I would live in the middle of nowhere, a situation that wouldn't happen here and certainly not as much as I can imagine it happens on ranches in texas. Different places, different priorities; I'd like a rifle if I lived on a farm with little neighbours as well.
                      "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

I go skeet shooting, but I don't have a handgun. If you're an American and haven't been skeet shooting, you should really try it, it's a lot of fucking fun. I started around 9 years old myself, but didn't actually own a shotgun until 25. My parents who were from Europe were exhilarated to own a gun after seeing the atrocities of vandals in Lithuania.

Obviously, we were never attacked, but that kind of peace of mind for them in a foreign country was great.

I don't have a gun specifically for defending my family yet because my children aren't old enough to learn about and respect a gun. My safe for my gun and ammunition is child and thief proof (and heavy as hell). Shotguns are much better for protecting a household than a handgun.

For now, a cul-de-sac suburban Connecticut neighborhood is what keeps us safe. When I get old however, I will most likely keep one under my bed because I can't run after a guy with a baseball bat.

Comment

I think you are a bit confused about how big of a city Houston is.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            I think you are a bit confused about how big of a city Houston is.
                            Imagine growing up in Brooklyn with only a family shotgun.

Comment

They have actual cities in texas?

I meant in general, I couldn't give a fuck about owning a gun if I lived in a big city and knew other people didn't have guns either.
                              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Imagine my parents living in Vilnius and then East Germany during the cold war without a single gun.

It's good to live in America.

Comment

Working...
                                X