• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nutjobby

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• so whats this thread about anyway
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilya View Post
        so whats this thread about anyway
        Empty headed patriotism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
          Too lazy to go back and quote the specific thread and I'm definitely not ambitious enough to put any sort of real effort into this battle of Wikipedia wits but since when are the people HOLDING the guns the bad guys in our wars? Be it WWI/or II or vietnam or the Current OIF/OEF or any other war, we are there because we are told to be there, not because we want to "point guns at people and dictate the way they should live". The US definitely has their share of shithead politicians who have made bad decisions, but that trait is not unique to our country alone. Despite our history of both good decisions and bad, America still remains the standard for living in which I'd guess 95% of the world would want to live. If everything was perfect here, people would still find something to be unhappy with (Tigron), but despite our imperfections, we are still MORE perfect than anywhere else in the world.

Eat shit faggots.
          When they're the ones initiating force.
          When someone else is telling you who the enemy is.

You decided to enlist on your own accord.

Even if one was tricked into thinking that he/she is defending one's own nation, that doesn't make his/her actions virtuous.

Right?

If I do something immoral, even though I am entirely convinced that my actions are moral, that doesn't change the truth of the matter.

Good intentions do not make one's actions virtuous.

Comment

• what is your purpose in this thread? are you just spouting what you think and hoping people will latch on?

Comment

• also,

jobnutty :cat:

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                what is your purpose in this thread? are you just spouting what you think and hoping people will latch on?
                What are you getting out of it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
                  What are you getting out of it?
                  for me, a NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• fuk ursilf
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
                      When they're the ones initiating force.
                      When someone else is telling you who the enemy is.

You decided to enlist on your own accord.

Even if one was tricked into thinking that he/she is defending one's own nation, that doesn't make his/her actions virtuous.

Right?

If I do something immoral, even though I am entirely convinced that my actions are moral, that doesn't change the truth of the matter.

Good intentions do not make one's actions virtuous.
                      this is predicated on the existence of an outside, objective truth. a definition of what is an is not moral. who are you to make this claim?
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• when will people learn that trench wars forums is:

absolutely
                        positively
                        most definitely
                        without a doubt

not even close to being the appropriate place for a discussion such as this.

hope everyone had a happy 4th. think maybe we could just leave it at that and not try to debate a topic that is clearly far too subjective to even bother with?

in closing, buttjobby...? (does that even work, zeeb?)
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• why hello page 5

i bet you didn't expect to exist in a thread filled with such pointless drivel

and yet here you are
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• jobnutty* :cat:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              when will people learn that trench wars forums is:

absolutely
                              positively
                              most definitely
                              without a doubt

not even close to being the appropriate place for a discussion such as this.

hope everyone had a happy 4th. think maybe we could just leave it at that and not try to debate a topic that is clearly far too subjective to even bother with?

in closing, buttjobby...? (does that even work, zeeb?)

It's like an episode of Ali G

Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
                              I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                                this is predicated on the existence of an outside, objective truth. a definition of what is an is not moral. who are you to make this claim?
                                Well, of course there is objective truth. If I come up to you and say: “There is no such thing as truth,” then I am making a statement that I consider to be true. By claiming that truth does not exist my argument self-destructs.

If you believe there is no such thing as objective truth, then there is no reason to discuss anything with anyone, let alone continue this conversation.

There is universally preferable behavior. In other words, there exists preferable human behaviour that is universal, objective, consistent – and binding.

For example, if you want peace, it is universally preferable that people do not initiate force against each other. In other words, you don't want people to use violence against you, and people do not want you to use violence against them. This isn't merely a personal preference. It is universal and consistent.

When I say "preferable" I don't mean "sort of better." In this sense, “preferable” means “required”

“Universally preferable” then translates to “objectively required,” but the term “preferable” is better suited to differentiate between optional human absolutes and non-optional physical absolutes such as gravity.

Comment

Working...
                                X